Playoff Round 2 Potential Matchups

cHIIMEERa

3 hours ago, Bjono said:

yeah yeah i am SURE you were able to play A LOT during just this time, more than ever Before :D but just during that period ofc :)

And yes. we played SSG 6vs6 2 games the 27th december. they had the same lineup as in the games against Synergy. So no doubt they could have played. 

9 minutes ago, Bjono said:

1 day? or you played them everyday? doesnt sais i sheit about their availibility during that period

I think we played them before christmas and even the day before new years eve 2 with another team. So, it's say more about their availibility than synergys. 

• ECL Staff
2 hours ago, Egyptologen said:

That is not the truth. The mess didnt start because we were unavailable to play during Christmas. Im not going to elaborerate more until admins had the chance to say their piece.

Why? What's the point of withholding information if you're 'clean'? 

Surely it's better to allow people to come to their own conclusions with all the evidence possible? As opposed to being spoon fed a reaction and bandwagoning off of that? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iSvamp said:

Well, I have some facts. Cuz I have seen the whole conversation (fan vad tråkigt för de inblandade, hur kunde detta hända?) 

Så gubbar, sluta kasta skit på SSG, detta är ju lite konstigare än man först trodde. 

This is the conversation between Synergy and SSG (I will put it out in text instead of pictures)

(latvian time)
(From SSG 29/12/16)
Let us know if you manage to gather 6 in any of the upcoming days... we'll stay on standby

(From Synergy 30/12/16)
-So, whats your thoughts about monday, when are you available?

(From SSG 31/12/16) 
- I think we should be good to play on monday

(From Synergy 02/01/16)
Ok cool, we are ready from 20.30. (11:06)
- CET (I guess thats 21.30 in Latvia?) (11:11)

(From SSG)
Okey (13.46)

(From Synergy)
So, whats your status? (17:11)
- Are you there? (18:31)

(From SSG)
yes yes
- We got 6 (18:34)

(From Synergy)
-
 How many games (at most) 3? (19:13)

(From SSG)
Yeah, something like that.
- 5min and ready (19:32)

("Something like that", "something like that", not a full answer for Synergy)

(From Synergy)
invite coming (19:38) 

(From SSG)
Ready (19:39)

(From Synergy)
- One more? (20:27) (don't think SSG understod this message, you will see later)

(From SSG)
- yes (20:27)
- Can you keep playing? (20:51)

(From Synergy)
We can't :/. Can u tomorrow? (20:54)

(From SSG)
idk
- I will be off to work (20:54) -    (Now Synergy knows that SSG can't play the day after - still time to get 6 players online to continue the last games)
- 2 games (at most) left, sure you can't finish tonight? (20:58)

(From Synergy)
 - one already went to sleep (21:00) -  (I guess he isn't sleeping after 9 minutes, not a big problem?) (Synergy still knows that SSG can't play the day after)

(From SSG)
backup? (21:00)

(From Synergy)
- All others are still on vacation (21:02) - (Okey, I know that Craig "Oskuldsfull" went on a trip to norway, but I saw Berbaboon, pelles brother online many hours after this message in NHL 17 when I searched for a club to play some games in, and that 2 hours later)

(From SSG)
It's 10Pm in sweden... Anyway, if you're not able to continue, that's fine, but we can't play tomorrow, cuz tonight is my last day off from New year's holidays, and our G will most likely get a call from his job tomorrow to come for night shift too (not 100% tho) (21:07)

(Synergy still knows that SSG can't play the day after)  

(From Synergy)
Okey, maybe we can get permission to play on wednesday? (21:19)

(From SSG)
- We should be able to play on wednesday (21:24)

(From Synergy)
- Ok, I need to talk with Kenu and Co then (21:29)

(From SSG)
- ye, you do that then... See if they're happy to do so
3/1-17

(Synergy still knows that SSG can't play this day, nothing has changed)

(From Synergy) 
Got answer from Kenu now and he said that we should try to play since this already is an extra day to play the first round (12:47)

(From SSG)
- I told you yesterday that we can't. We don't have to play with a subobtimal roster just because you couldn't play at all last two weeks. (14:21) 

** I guess SSG's goalie was the guy that couldn't play - suboptimal**

- We could've finished the games yesterday but see Pelle I think it was who called it a night at 10 PM. And now we have to adapt to that? (14:25)

(From Synergy)
yes you told me AFTER the 3 games yesterday that you couldn't play tomorrow. I asked you before how many games we should play, and suggested 3. and you answered "yeah something like that" and when I asked for one more after 2 you said "yes". 
- So I assumed then that we could continue today. (14:25)

(From SSG)
- you assumed.... Cuz I never said that we could play today I',m off to work in 25min, so won't be reachable till break after few hours
- we should've finished at deadline. (14:27)

Synergy? Even tho that U knew that SSG couldn't play yesterday, and you already knew it the day before. Why the "Hell" did you went to DR, started your stream and said in the chat that it was games going? You maked them look like idiots. You even started a poll "should we wait more", you already knew that they couldn't play. (you waited for ghosts?!?!?!?!)

*We asked in your chat about the situation, you answered "radio silence". Well, was it the truth? 
*You also said that they couldn't play b/c off "suboptimal team" - Well, I guess you could have continued with berbaboon instead of Pelle the day before then.

*You did a move to get in contact with the "15min WO rule" - And after have seen this conversation is it disgusting. what a move by a classy team. Why are you always involved with the WO situations during playoffs?

I'm not sure what the staff will do about it, but I hope you guys get's an extra day to play the remaining games, I want to see a winner from the ice, not the staff. And if someone deserves the WO, should it actually be SSG if we look at the rulebook. 

" In case there are any unplayed games after this deadline, the administration will investigate the issue and hand out walkover wins for the team that was more active in trying to get the games scheduled and played in time. "

But I've seen that the Staff are on your side - and even that is confusing. 

Was in party playing other games with some of the SSG members yesterday and the captain's comment about "sub-optimal" roster was inaccurate(from what I understood he got fed up being forced to always adapt to other team's needs and ultimatums that resulted in that comment). Someone from actual SSG can correct this if I'm wrong, but from what I got 3 of their players weren't available - C, G(both due to work) and LW(due to personal reasons) and that created a situation where they simply didn't have 6 players. Regardless of optimal/sub-optimal, they couldn't ice any line-up due to missing too many guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iSvamp said:

that's the only thing you can say after have seen the facts? 
I don't hate them, I waited to see the facts before I choosed side. U and the others did the opposite. 

Where is the rest of the messages where Synergy finds out that SSG can't play on Tuesday? Or is the message where SSG player tells he's off to work. They also have more players in the roster or am I wrong? Tbh i dont care who gets walkovers, i just want to play and move on as promised.

4 minutes ago, cHIIMEERa said:

So SYN knew SSG wouldnt show up and still starts a stream. 

That makes you look bad guys. 

Indeed. Those guys did terribly wrong for waiting for games couple hours before the deadline.

Okay I think i have to comment on this.

First of all this goes to SSG:

We have respectfully refrained from commenting this whole situation and you give the conversation to the community's biggest troll isvamp to try to lever people's opinion? Shame on you!

To the community:

On December 13 I wrote to admins about our christmas situation!

In the email I wrote that we had people going away on trips and wouldnt be back until 2nd of january. I said our latest day to play in dec would probably be 19th or 20th december. I asked if it was possible to get a couple of extra days to play since we would hate to have to leave w.o. I said that if we can't get extra days I have to make sure we have people on the 19th of december to get games played.

Admins replied "we talked about prolonging the playoffs with 3 days (3-5 january) do you think that will help?"

Then the group stage was delayed and playoffs didnt start until Dec 20. 

Luckily we had a team on the 20th dec and agreed with SSG to play. They never showed up. Prominx explained they had an argument between their RW and G.

On dec 21 we still had 6 players, although not a regular lineup. We used our C on RD etc. Not a good situation for us but we wanted to at least get a couple of games played. We told SSG we wouldnt be available until january 2nd, which seemed fine with them.  They had 10 days to tell us january 2nd was their last playing day.

Then on january 2nd we asked if 3 games was good? Now if they know that january 2nd is their last day they should tell us...not say "yes something like that".

After the third game they told us at 10pm that they wanted to continue which at that point wasnt possible for us. There were several players that couldnt play any longer, myself included. If I had known...I could have slept in the afternoon and stayed up after the games until I start work...but now I needed at least 3 hours of sleep. 

Prominx told us they had sub-optimal team on january 3rd. That is why we went to DR yesterday, in case they would show up with suboptimal team. We didnt want to get suckerpunched by them claiming we were not available. 

They had 10 days to tell us january 2nd was their last day they could play, instead they say we can play something like 3 games, and first after those games they tell us they are unavailable.

We can't do anything about people leaving for christmas vacation. On all other days we have been available and communicating. SSG's only valid argument is that they have been available during christmas. They did not show up on the first agreed playing date and they did not communicate they could only play on the 2nd of jan. 

Edited by Egyptologen

Just now, imosi said:

Where is the rest of the messages where Synergy finds out that SSG can't play on Tuesday? Or is the message where SSG player tells he's off to work. They also have more players in the roster or am I wrong? Tbh i dont care who gets walkovers, i just want to play and move on as promised.

u have them there. that was the conversation between Supremski and a GM from SSG. He got it like 3-4 times. 
Yes, AND SO DO SYNERGY! but they quitted 22 swe time cuz ONE player went to bed. in SSG's case --> 3 people at work. 

If you can't play in 2 weeks, shouldn't "sleep" be that important, in my opinion, if you're already fucked. Work is something else. 

And as I said, I saw a synergyplayer online that night who played NHL. So ofc they had options, but to replace a fw with a "new" defender isn't maybe what u wants to do. I guess. 
but still - u can do it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Egyptologen said:

Okay I think i have to comment on this.

First of all this goes to SSG:

We have respectfully refrained from commenting this whole situation and you give the conversation to the community's biggest troll isvamp to try to lever people's opinion? Shame on you!

To the community:

On December 13 I wrote to admins about our christmas situation!

In the email I wrote that we had people going away on trips and wouldnt be back until 2nd of january. I said our latest day to play in dec would probably be 19th or 20th december. I asked if it was possible to get a couple of extra days to play since we would hate to have to leave w.o. I said that if we can't get extra days I have to make sure we have people on the 19th of december to get games played.

Admins replied "we talked about prolonging the playoffs with 3 days (3-5 january) do you think that will help?"

Then the group stage was delayed and playoffs didnt start until Dec 20. 

Luckily we had a team on the 20th dec and agreed with SSG to play. They never showed up. Prominx explained they had an argument between their RW and G.

On dec 21 we still had 6 players, although not a regular lineup. We used our C on RD etc. Not a good situation for us but we wanted to at least get a couple of games played. We told SSG we wouldnt be available until january 2nd, which seemed fine with them.  They had 10 days to tell us january 2nd was their last playing day.

Then on january 2nd we asked if 3 games was good? Now if they know that january 2nd is their last day they should tell us...not say "yes something like that".

After the third game they told us at 10pm that they wanted to continue which at that point wasnt possible for us. There were several players that couldnt play any longer, myself included. If I had known...I could have slept in the afternoon and stayed up after the games until I start work...but now I needed at least 3 hours of sleep. 

Prominx told us they had sub-optimal team on january 3rd. That is why we went to DR yesterday, in case they would show up with suboptimal team. We didnt want to get suckerpunched by them claiming we were not available. 

hug. 
Ofc, when people are arguing without facts isnt it a good argument. That's why the conversation went official. Look at the chatterbox, it's not even fair. 

thanks for the troll-trophy. Glad to have it. 

In other hand - you're an old TGMA, probably a good friend with the staff-members, you got a WO win earlier in a playoff, ofc SSG needed some support. 

Okey, u gave them a message about your situation. you're still the team that couldn't play during the days over christmas, you could have played all games the 22th then? 

Your guys went to sleep, you wasn't ready to finish the round, you can't only blame SSG, it's not fair. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, imosi said:

IMO we shouldn't comment on this case anymore before the staff releases their evidence :). Maybe they know something we dont.

why not? I have seen all messages between syn/SSG and even the PM's from the staff. there is nothing else to see that can change this situation. 

yes, I hope they release their evidence. If not, maybe a "troll" will, "a friend of mine". 

1 minute ago, iSvamp said:

hug. 
Ofc, when people are arguing without facts isnt it a good argument. That's why the conversation went official. Look at the chatterbox, it's not even fair. 

thanks for the troll-trophy. Glad to have it. 

In other hand - you're an old TGMA, probably a good friend with the staff-members, you got a WO win earlier in a playoff, ofc SSG needed some support. 

Okey, u gave them a message about your situation. you're still the team that couldn't play during the days over christmas, you could have played all games the 22th then? 

Your guys went to sleep, you wasn't ready to finish the round, you can't only blame SSG, it's not fair. 

None of the tgma today was tgma when I was. I don't know them any better then anyone else.

We couldnt play between 22nd and 1st of january. We did not go to sleep, in fact we have been very actively trying to avoid a situation like this, even as early as dec 13. 

I don't see any reason why you of all people have the conversation. Im sure admins will make an official statement anyway explaining the situation. But you like the drama. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Egyptologen said:

Was there an answer from the admins? Back then when you wrote that, a big part of the community would be pissed, that there is one more week. But now it seems that it would be really helpful...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Egyptologen said:

None of the tgma today was tgma when I was. I don't know them any better then anyone else.

We couldnt play between 22nd and 1st of january. We did not go to sleep, in fact we have been very actively trying to avoid a situation like this, even as early as dec 13. 

I don't see any reason why you of all people have the conversation. Im sure admins will make an official statement anyway explaining the situation. But you like the drama. 

As isindar said when u still was a Drunken-player. "svamp is a snake". I get's what I want. but that's not the problem, the problem were still that people attacked SSG in the chatterbox bc of what u did yesterday with your stream. that's what pissed me off. It maybe wasn't your intention, but U can't say that u don't understand HOW it looked like without the conversation-evidence. 

It looked like u had an agreement, and they didn't showed up. 

5 minutes ago, Haldeem said:

Was there an answer from the admins? Back then when you wrote that, a big part of the community would be pissed, that there is one more week. But now it seems that it would be really helpful...

No I just replied that if we would get a couple of extra days we would make it work. 

Just now, Egyptologen said:

And this has to do with what?

that was the answer to your question " I don't see any reason why you of all people have the conversation. " - there is no reason, I asked for it and got it cuz It all felt suspicious with your stream-move. 

• Like 1