Playoff Round 2 Potential Matchups

cHIIMEERa

I got curious and looked up what round 2 will look like if either Synergy or SSG wins. Thought id share it for those interested.

Scenario 1 (SYN advances)

1. Laser  - TIKi
  2. Aapon - Fat Cats
  3. NOS - Northern Ascendancy
  4. Written - Nordic Nightmare
  5. Synergy - Mukihiemet
  6. Xfactor - Dynasty
  7. SIKA - Nordic Lightning.
  8. FR - Nordic Blizzard

Scenario 2 (SSG advances)

1. Laser - SSG
  2. Aapon - TIKI
  3. NOS - Fat Cats
  4. Written - Northern Ascendancy
  5. Xfactor - Nordic Nightmare
  6. . SIKA - Mukihiemet
  7. FR - Dynasty
  8. NBZ - Nordic Lightning
Edited by cHIIMEERa
  • Like 1

SSG seems to have a lot of problem to get games played?  was the same the whole Group stage aswell. or i guess anyway because they were 20 games behind and had 4 WO losses last day.

I HOPE THIS WILL BE PLAYED. but understand imosis disipointment, but that ship salied when they postponed the groupstage deadline TWICE.

Yes!!!!!!! Welcome to the official SYN - SSG complaining/grieving post. Thanks to Imosi and Bjono for making this it happen, but i will take it from here! Iv decided to kick Laser out if the tournament and give Syn - SSG an additional 30 days to play their two games.  Thanks for understanding everybody! 

Edited by cHIIMEERa
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Bjono said:

But yeah it could take weeks to gett SSG availible again;)

Now that's funny. Especially when I've heard that this whole mess started because of Synergy not being available in the first two weeks and not playing a single game in that time. Hilarious. 

• Like 2

Just now, OxtreeLAT said:

Now that's funny. Especially when I've heard that this whole mess started because of Synergy not being available in the first two weeks and not playing a single game in that time. Hilarious. 

yeah yeah i am SURE you were able to play A LOT during just this time, more than ever Before :D but just during that period ofc :)

1 hour ago, OxtreeLAT said:

I've heard that this whole mess started because of Synergy not being available in the first two weeks

1 hour ago, OxtreeLAT said:

Love people who make wild assumptions without knowing all the facts. Not the smartest thing to do... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Egyptologen said:

Well then tell me how that it's not the truth. Yesterday out of curiosity I looked up Synergy's stats via EA's website and before Monday you hadn't played a single game in 12 days. Prove that I'm wrong and I'll gladly take my words back.

I may not be on the team, but I still know quite a few people there and heard plenty of stuff yesterday about this whole mess.

Edited by OxtreeLAT

Well, I have some facts. Cuz I have seen the whole conversation (fan vad tråkigt för de inblandade, hur kunde detta hända?) 

Så gubbar, sluta kasta skit på SSG, detta är ju lite konstigare än man först trodde. 

This is the conversation between Synergy and SSG (I will put it out in text instead of pictures)

(latvian time)
(From SSG 29/12/16)
Let us know if you manage to gather 6 in any of the upcoming days... we'll stay on standby

(From Synergy 30/12/16)
-So, whats your thoughts about monday, when are you available?

(From SSG 31/12/16) 
- I think we should be good to play on monday

(From Synergy 02/01/16)
Ok cool, we are ready from 20.30. (11:06)
- CET (I guess thats 21.30 in Latvia?) (11:11)

(From SSG)
Okey (13.46)

(From Synergy)
So, whats your status? (17:11)
- Are you there? (18:31)

(From SSG)
yes yes
- We got 6 (18:34)

(From Synergy)
-
 How many games (at most) 3? (19:13)

(From SSG)
Yeah, something like that.
- 5min and ready (19:32)

("Something like that", "something like that", not a full answer for Synergy)

(From Synergy)
invite coming (19:38) 

(From SSG)
Ready (19:39)

(From Synergy)
- One more? (20:27) (don't think SSG understod this message, you will see later)

(From SSG)
- yes (20:27)
- Can you keep playing? (20:51)

(From Synergy)
We can't :/. Can u tomorrow? (20:54)

(From SSG)
idk
- I will be off to work (20:54) -    (Now Synergy knows that SSG can't play the day after - still time to get 6 players online to continue the last games)
- 2 games (at most) left, sure you can't finish tonight? (20:58)

(From Synergy)
 - one already went to sleep (21:00) -  (I guess he isn't sleeping after 9 minutes, not a big problem?) (Synergy still knows that SSG can't play the day after)

(From SSG)
backup? (21:00)

(From Synergy)
- All others are still on vacation (21:02) - (Okey, I know that Craig "Oskuldsfull" went on a trip to norway, but I saw Berbaboon, pelles brother online many hours after this message in NHL 17 when I searched for a club to play some games in, and that 2 hours later)

(From SSG)
It's 10Pm in sweden... Anyway, if you're not able to continue, that's fine, but we can't play tomorrow, cuz tonight is my last day off from New year's holidays, and our G will most likely get a call from his job tomorrow to come for night shift too (not 100% tho) (21:07)

(Synergy still knows that SSG can't play the day after)  

(From Synergy)
Okey, maybe we can get permission to play on wednesday? (21:19)

(From SSG)
- We should be able to play on wednesday (21:24)

(From Synergy)
- Ok, I need to talk with Kenu and Co then (21:29)

(From SSG)
- ye, you do that then... See if they're happy to do so
3/1-17

(Synergy still knows that SSG can't play this day, nothing has changed)

(From Synergy) 
Got answer from Kenu now and he said that we should try to play since this already is an extra day to play the first round (12:47)

(From SSG)
- I told you yesterday that we can't. We don't have to play with a subobtimal roster just because you couldn't play at all last two weeks. (14:21) 

** I guess SSG's goalie was the guy that couldn't play - suboptimal**

- We could've finished the games yesterday but see Pelle I think it was who called it a night at 10 PM. And now we have to adapt to that? (14:25)

(From Synergy)
yes you told me AFTER the 3 games yesterday that you couldn't play tomorrow. I asked you before how many games we should play, and suggested 3. and you answered "yeah something like that" and when I asked for one more after 2 you said "yes". 
- So I assumed then that we could continue today. (14:25)

(From SSG)
- you assumed.... Cuz I never said that we could play today I',m off to work in 25min, so won't be reachable till break after few hours
- we should've finished at deadline. (14:27)

Synergy? Even tho that U knew that SSG couldn't play yesterday, and you already knew it the day before. Why the "Hell" did you went to DR, started your stream and said in the chat that it was games going? You maked them look like idiots. You even started a poll "should we wait more", you already knew that they couldn't play. (you waited for ghosts?!?!?!?!)

*We asked in your chat about the situation, you answered "radio silence". Well, was it the truth? 
*You also said that they couldn't play b/c off "suboptimal team" - Well, I guess you could have continued with berbaboon instead of Pelle the day before then.

*You did a move to get in contact with the "15min WO rule" - And after have seen this conversation is it disgusting. what a move by a classy team. Why are you always involved with the WO situations during playoffs?

I'm not sure what the staff will do about it, but I hope you guys get's an extra day to play the remaining games, I want to see a winner from the ice, not the staff. And if someone deserves the WO, should it actually be SSG if we look at the rulebook. 

" In case there are any unplayed games after this deadline, the administration will investigate the issue and hand out walkover wins for the team that was more active in trying to get the games scheduled and played in time. "

But I've seen that the Staff are on your side - and even that is confusing. 

• Like 1