EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Nordic Stars is almost ready for ECL6. Still need one both-handed D (RD/LD) for backup position. EASHL & ECL playtime guaranteed. 

Please contact and say something more about yourself than "Free" :D

NG: Seahyena
PSN: Seahyena, TheFakiiR1, vilperi-90

Edited by Seahyena
  • Like 5

On 2.1.2018 at 18.21, Bantubox kirjoitti:

Ciao!

Our previous team split up so we decided to pack our baggages and start a new team. So let me introduce Saucer Hockey Ab to the scene! We're team that consists 5 finnish guys and our plan is to compete in the upcoming ECL 6. We're looking for two (2) defenders and one (1) goalie to start with! We demand that even as a defender, you can play the puck and make offensive plays as well and your goal is to keep out net clean. As a goalie you catch the pucks that are being shot at you. We want you to be at least 19 years old and have a working microphone and WhatsApp! We speak Finnish.

Don't hesitate to contact me here or via PSN, my PSN ID is Bantubox.

See you on the ice.

We're in need of two defenders and one starting goalie! Hit me up!

On 2.1.2018 at 15.58, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Hello everyone! 

Lite team Finnish Hockey Legends are looking 2 forwards, 1 D-man and 1 backup goalie.

We have been playing over 5 years EASHL. Last season was our first in ECL. 

If you are over 18 years old, own mic and you are also a teamplayer, we can sign try out and see how things are going.

Contact me here or in Ps4. Psn: Eisenhugel

We are still looking 1 forward. Hit me up with message! 

Ciao!

Our previous team split up so we decided to pack our baggages and start a new team. So let me introduce Saucer Hockey Ab to the scene! We're team that consists 5 finnish guys and our plan is to compete in the upcoming ECL 6. We're looking for two (2) defenders and one (1) goalie to start with! We demand that even as a defender, you can play the puck and make offensive plays as well and your goal is to keep out net clean. As a goalie you catch the pucks that are being shot at you. We want you to be at least 19 years old and have a working microphone and WhatsApp! We speak Finnish.

See you on the ice.

Squad Vilttiketju is looking for a ECL (lite) team one defender and one center or RW

The defender is expected to succeed in both position (right/left)

The Center/RW is expected to be familiar with playing in his own area and the ability to open the game with fast odds

Both will guarantee be playing time in ECL

Squad Vilttiketju is a team established last year, participating in ECL 5.

In the first year the journey ended in quarterfinals and Squad Vilttiketju the final placement was eighth.

In the second year, the goal can only be a rise (Pro) and ECL Lite championship

Contacts

PSN: Jimisebastian and samblenegger 

Edited by DrMultihunter
Fixed
  • Thanks 1

Hello

White trash is looking for one C/RW and one LD. we play in the pro divisions and 2 seasson strait we have been in the playoff and this coming season we aim for the elite division. we speak finish in team chat but english is okey. contac zipplayer or Jahuuu88 in psn4 or here. 

Thanks for readong this ;)

• Like 5

On 14.12.2017 at 16.50, Aantri kirjoitti:

Super Sexxxy team, Ghetto Firebirds is looking for active starting goalie!

- ECL experience is considered to be an advantage
- Finnish nationality is considered to be an advantage
- Goalie who plays as a 6th link on the rink (Team player)
- Whatsapp and Headset communication

Our team members are between 23-27 years old and we don't need any children to babysit

Team stats:
ECL 4 - Lite rank 8 ish
ECL 5 - Pro relegation
ECL 6 - Lite, aiming to be in the top 3 after season, and rise back to pro division

Possible LD position is also open

Contact Aantri or KepakkoFin on Psn or with private message here on NHLgamer for Tryout!

Henkilön GHETTO FIREBIRDS kuva.

Still looking for D-man/all-around and a goalie

• Like 1

On 7.1.2018 at 13.58, Bantubox kirjoitti:

Ciao!

See you on the ice.

We still need a starting goalie! 

Club: Warhogs

We want to expand our team to be able to join 6v6 leagues.
Currently we have a core team of 5 active players, we need a minimum of 8 players.

Open positions:

1. G
  2. C
  3. LW/RW
  4. LD/RD
  5. G/LD/RD/LW/RW/C backup

Requirements:

Swedish for voice chat. (G can try out anyway)
Active on voice chat
Teamplay

Reply to me in private message in this forum.

• Like 3