EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 2017-12-04 at 3:23 PM, Panarinz said:

Two times OEHL (Swedish EASHL League) Champions Style is looking for a new challenge and have started playing 6v6. We have a strong team with many players, all swedish speaking. We are looking to participate in the next ECL season. Therefore we are searching for a starting goalie. We have one goalie allready, though not very active, so a starter spot is up for grabs. Only interested in a swedish speaking goaltender. We have been a top 5v5 team for a while and our goal is to get promoted to PRO in our first season. We play around 20-00 CET most days of the week. If you want something different and join a journey to become the best, this is something for you. 

Message me here or on PSN: Panarinz

Teamsite: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

Style is now looking to add to the squad again, we need a LW/RW (preferably LW, but a plus if you can play both sides), a LD (A BIG plus if you can play RD aswell). 

Requirements: 

A headset on PS4

Age 20+ 

Good sense of humour and fighting spirit

Speak or atleast somewhat understand Swedish

We WILL play ECL next season and we rotate the squad frequently so everyone gets playtime. 

Contact me here or on PSN: Panarinz for more details. 

• Like 1

On 20.12.2017 at 17.59, AzByCxx kirjoitti:

OG Royals

OG Royals is looking mostly for C and RD. Other positions are available too, but those are our main positions right now. 

If you have paskat läpät and you know to do kärkikynä, contact me here or PSN AzByCxx :ph34r:

Still looking for starting RD! 

Next ECL season is around the corner. Lite team is looking starting position forward and/or defender. You will elevate our offense to new levels or shut down their offense with reliable defensive maneuvers. We have nice team which will support you. We have been around for couple years. Usual whatsapp and voice comms are required. This is ideal opportunity for player in elite or pro who wants to downshift and understands real life is priority one, you will get guaranteed playtime and be medias favorite. Lets get promoted to PRO together.

Dont be surprised, we have large roster for regular eashl games, we play alot (also other games such as RS6 Siege). After you sign up, we have max 8 ECL players with one or two backups for starting position players.

If you are able to stick with same group (meaning us), and you liked what you read above, contact me directly here or in psn and lets have conversation.

Hej, Terve, Hello. 

112 Sjukstugan (elite div) are looking for the best available LD out there.

Contact me on PS4 ( lbjonol ) or with a PM here on NHLGAMER

SEARCHING IS NOW OVER!

WE WELCOME OLOF "GUSTAFSSON7" BACK HOME 

Edited by Bjono
  • Like 7

On 14.12.2017 at 16.50, Aantri kirjoitti:

Super Sexxxy team, Ghetto Firebirds is looking for active starting goalie!

- ECL experience is considered to be an advantage
- Finnish nationality is considered to be an advantage
- Goalie who plays as a 6th link on the rink (Team player)
- Whatsapp and Headset communication

Our team members are between 23-27 years old and we don't need any children to babysit

Team stats:
ECL 4 - Lite rank 8 ish
ECL 5 - Pro relegation
ECL 6 - Lite, aiming to be in the top 3 after season, and rise back to pro division

Possible LD position is also open

Contact Aantri or KepakkoFin on Psn or with private message here on NHLgamer for Tryout!

Henkilön GHETTO FIREBIRDS kuva.

Firebirds are still looking for a goalie and a D-man!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello!

New finnish team looking for center

and rightwing.

What we want?

-very active 2-way teamplayer

-defense first mindset

-headset

-EHL/ECL experience is advantage

for you

-smart player who understand

tactical side of the game too

What you get?

-good atmosphere and team spirit

-club games almost every evening

-compete with ECL

If you are the right player for us

just let me know here or

PSN: pelimies80

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 20.12.2017 at 8:40 AM, Jasberk_72 said:

Freddie Mercury Institute (Lite) is looking for solid RD. We want you to be able to follow given tactics, make safe plays and think defence first. PM me here or via PSN network to have a tryout.

We are still looking. PM me for tryouts.

We have also a spot open for an offensive guy so if intrested - PM me for tryouts.

Hello everyone! 

Lite team Finnish Hockey Legends are looking 2 forwards, 1 D-man and 1 backup goalie.

We have been playing over 5 years EASHL. Last season was our first in ECL. 

If you are over 18 years old, own mic and you are also a teamplayer, we can sign try out and see how things are going.

Contact me here or in Ps4. Psn: Eisenhugel

Ciao!

Our previous team split up so we decided to pack our baggages and start a new team. So let me introduce Saucer Hockey Ab to the scene! We're team that consists 5 finnish guys and our plan is to compete in the upcoming ECL 6. We're looking for two (2) defenders and one (1) goalie to start with! We demand that even as a defender, you can play the puck and make offensive plays as well and your goal is to keep out net clean. As a goalie you catch the pucks that are being shot at you. We want you to be at least 19 years old and have a working microphone and WhatsApp! We speak Finnish.

Don't hesitate to contact me here or via PSN, my PSN ID is Bantubox.

See you on the ice.

On 28.12.2017 at 11.03, pelimies80 kirjoitti:

Hello!

New finnish team looking for center

and rightwing.

What we want?

-very active 2-way teamplayer

-defense first mindset

-headset

-EHL/ECL experience is advantage

for you

-smart player who understand

tactical side of the game too

What you get?

-good atmosphere and team spirit

-club games almost every evening

-compete with ECL

If you are the right player for us

just let me know here or

PSN: pelimies80

Still looking!

On 2.1.2018 at 15.58, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Hello everyone! 

Lite team Finnish Hockey Legends are looking 2 forwards, 1 D-man and 1 backup goalie.

We have been playing over 5 years EASHL. Last season was our first in ECL. 

If you are over 18 years old, own mic and you are also a teamplayer, we can sign try out and see how things are going.

Contact me here or in Ps4. Psn: Eisenhugel

Still looking! 

On 20.12.2017 at 17.59, AzByCxx kirjoitti:

OG Royals

OG Royals is looking mostly for C and RD. Other positions are available too, but those are our main positions right now. 

If you have paskat läpät and you know to do kärkikynä, contact me here or PSN AzByCxx :ph34r:

UP UP UP UP

We are still looking for number one starting RD! 

Hit me up on PSN AzByCxx and lets get games going! 

• Like 1

Club: Free From Rodents

Searching for: All positions except goalie.

Info: Maybe you're the player for FFR?Maybe FFR is the club for you?Speaking Swedish isn't a must, but would help alot.

Come and play some games with us. Contact us via PSN

Volano97

Pillenupp

Simp_00

• Like 1

On 2.1.2018 at 18.21, Bantubox kirjoitti:

Ciao!

Our previous team split up so we decided to pack our baggages and start a new team. So let me introduce Saucer Hockey Ab to the scene! We're team that consists 5 finnish guys and our plan is to compete in the upcoming ECL 6. We're looking for two (2) defenders and one (1) goalie to start with! We demand that even as a defender, you can play the puck and make offensive plays as well and your goal is to keep out net clean. As a goalie you catch the pucks that are being shot at you. We want you to be at least 19 years old and have a working microphone and WhatsApp! We speak Finnish.

Don't hesitate to contact me here or via PSN, my PSN ID is Bantubox.

See you on the ice.

UP!!