EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Pro Div Team Inter Iceland is still looking for one

- Forward (prefer Center) Much Playtime in ECL 5

- Defender high chances for a starting spot too

You should speak English cause we are a german team for now but we try to expand with some international players for a good new season. You should be pretty active cause we play 4-5 times a week.

Pm me for a Try-Out! :D

OEHL champion Style is looking for a elite goalie to try out the 6v6 scene. OEHL is a 4v4/5v5 swedish eashl championship with a bunch of highly ranked teams facing of in a ECL like league. Held a top 50 spot overall in NHL 17. After much deliberation with other clubs and players, that wanted us to play 6v6, we have decided to try it out. You need to meet the following requirements:

Age over 20

Have a mic (maybe not needed if you are good enough and don't need instructions ingame)

Playtime around 21-00 CET

Contact me on PSN: Panarinz. 

Teamsite: https://www.easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Style

Edited by Panarinz
  • Like 2

New finnish club looking for players, we are especially looking for a goalie!

- we are going to register at ECL-Lite

- Me and my team have a lot of experience in ECL

we expect you to:

- be a good team player

- active on the field

FEEL free to contact us if you are interested in playing with us!

Contact via PSN: Jimisebastian

Sypperstaars ECL Lite/Pro

We are looking for 2 goalies to play in ECL.

About our team:

Founded by FIN_Potilas and Artuzio.

New team with potential and skilled level players, most of these guys have only played 1vs1 in high level, but now we are gonna make those skills work as a TEAM!

If you are interested, message me in here or PSN FIN_Potilas.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nordic Stars Is looking for "back-up" who can prefer play with both handedness (LD&RD) but at least right-handed (LD).
EASHL game time guaranteed. 

At least i can not play all ECL games so need to be ready to play some of the ECL games too in Pro division.

Please contact:

NG: Seahyena

PSN: Seahyena, FinBarkov

NS_logo.png

Logo by @Koski

Edited by Seahyena

QYixIx4.png

Finnish Hockey Legends (FHL) is looking for a pair of defenders. We have applied to take part in ECL Lite for the upcoming season, hopefully we'll get in. If you are a rock solid defender, you'll get ice-time in the upcoming ECL. Contact me on PS, my PSN is Bantubox.

See you on the ice.

Edited by Bantubox

• ECL Staff

Northern Ascendancy are searching for a centre for the upcoming elite season. The role will be a backup to Anrh17, that said however you will most likely play in atleast 50% of ecl games. 

If you are interested in said 'backup' role but don't like centre that much, feel free to message me anyway as we can rotate some players around.