EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 20.1.2021 at 22.00, Jiihooo86 kirjoitti:

After thinking, instead of joining as a backup goalie for another team, i wanted to come back with my former team with a whole new line up. It's just a shame that this beautiful logo is just hanging in my phone memory with no use at all. So im looking for inspired players who are willing to take part of Resurrection's developement.

This is a good opportunity for backup players to have a shot on ice, because i know very well the feeling just sitting in the bench. 

We need forwards with eye for creating plays and good passing skills, because puck movement is going to be the main factor here. I hope to see this team again on the ice soon. 

Please contact me if you are interested to join, and you are willing to adapt for the style i am hoping to see from this team. 

Psn: Jiihooo86 Twitter: Jiihooo861 

imageedit_3_4551118096.png

Up... (RW, G) 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 5.2.2021 at 18.17, Stubaas kirjoitti:

LOOKING FOR A STARTING GOALIE IN CORE! 

Hi! We are a team looking for Starting Goalie. Last season was our first and we played in Neo. After the regular season we were number one in the whole League with a perfect record. Unfortunately we did not get as far in playoffs as we would have wanted.

Next Season we will play in Core and our goal is to move up to Lite after that. We are seeking for a solid goalie and hope that You have some experience of competive playing. All the members of our team are Finnish and 28+ years old and we hope to get 20+ year old player and preferably a Finnish speaking also. We play 4-7 evenings per week.

So if You are interested, hit me with a DM

-Stubaas, Rahinakaukalo

IMG_3285.png

Still looking for Goalie! 

Rögle BK - esport team is looking for team members in the defense. We are looking for a stable and safe defender with  routine that can raise its defender colleague. We would like you to play at a high level and can take your game to new level with us and help our defensive to develop. We will participate in ESHL which is the Swedish top league's own e-sports league and production. We have close contact with Rögle BK, which gives us various sponsorships in the tournament. The tournament starts in the beginnig of March

Contact me here or psn: D4nzk80

Edited by D4nzk80
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Halloj!

Nystartad svenskklubb, med hyfsat rutinerade spelare, för ECL 12 söker svensk målvakt. Vet du att du är duktig så skriv till mig så fixar vi med provspel och kollar så allt lirar. Antar att klubben hamnar i Core, så får vi se var det hela slutar.

Mvh

KaiserHanzo

In English: New Swe team looking for goalie based in SWE. Conntact me if u think u r skilled enough. We probobly start in Core and also other tournaments.

Edited by kaiserhanzo

On 15.1.2021 at 15.46, juhkis96 kirjoitti:

Pahat pommittajat are looking to acquire some talented forwards💣

We are looking for LW & C

From our players we expect a competitive mindset, good hockey-IQ and will to become a better player. Being able to receive and give feedback is also an important skill in our team.

Last ECL season we were third in our group and we lost to Hotbox in the second round of playoffs. We will play in Lite division in ECL 12.

As a team we would like to play fast-paced hockey and mainly use quite high forecheck instead of trapping the neutral zone.

Our roster is in a good situation otherwise. We have played together for 1,5 years and we are IRL-friends. Currently we have 8 players in our roster, 1 starting forward, starting D-pair, two goalies, 2 back-up FWDs and 1 back-up D.

We'd prefer finnish players.

If you got interested then send message to me or kihan64 on PS or here!

We found our LW🕵️ We are still looking for a startong RW/C to fill our roster for upcoming tournaments💣

For try-outs please contact juhkis96 or kihan64 on PS or here🤝

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Syndrome (Lite) is looking for:

Center: About 50/50 ECL playtime guaranteed. Highly appreciated if you can play also some other positions as back-up.

Goalie: You will be our starting goalie and we hope you have opportunity to play all ECL games.

Usually we play 1-3 times a week (19-22 finnish time). Hopefully you would be part of our team also in future.

Edited by applexi
(19-22 finnish time) added
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Silver Sword Griffins (WECL)

Are looking for 2 players (can be either foreign or non-foreign)

• G (ice time depends on how well you play)
  • Utility skater (the more positions you can play, the better) 

We will try to go with our main group of skaters when possible, but the lineup will likely rotate a lot, so if you're looking for some competitive 6v6 action before the upcoming ECL season (and have a decent level of skill, teamplay, English, etc.), then contact me either here or on PSN: PSchibra

*Reminder: this is for WECL only and ! not ECL !, therefore, we won't be playing much apart from the official league gamedays. Also, there are restrictions on who can and can't play in this league so make sure to familiarize yourself with the WECL Rules before applying. Thanks! :) 

Edited by PSchibra
  • Like 13
  • Love it! 5

Thunder United is looking for a backup forward for the upcoming GCL 1

About us:
We are a group of 8 people, all from Germany. We recently qualified for the GCL 1 division and previously played ECL Lite.

What you should bring:
You should have ECL experience (Lite +) and be comfortable playing all 3 forward positions. 
You should also be able to handle the ping of the Central European server.

We would schedule you as a backup forward in case one of the core strikers can't play. PSN party language is german.
For more information, feel free to contact me via PM.

Greetings

• Like 2

På 2021-01-29 på 17:44, iSvamp säger:

After an extremely disappointing season Örebro eHockey is ready to bounce back and compete, therefore we're looking for a starting LW, C and LD. 

We'll play in the PRO qualifier and compete in the eSHL aswell as the other upcoming tournaments. 

What we're looking for:
Pro player in ECL11 or a top player in Lite.
Experience from elite is a bonus.

// @Nexhztah  @iSvamp 

Bump bump! 

• Like 7

On 11.1.2021 at 18.10, Tecena kirjoitti:

Roki Esports (Lite) is looking for a defender, a forward and a goalie for upcoming tournaments, ice time guaranteed. It’s a plus if you play multiple positions. 

Contact me here or psn: Tecena

RoKi esports mini.png

RoKi Esports is still looking for a back-up defender, it's good if you can play both sides and handness. Playing time guaranteed!

Contact me PSN: Tecena

Edited by Tecena
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 1

On 10.1.2021 at 18.30, Jerexu kirjoitti:

Hey,

Murohoki (Lite ecl 12). We are a finnish team we play 3 to 5 times per week and the average playing time is between 21-01. 

Some history of Murohoki team: 
Murohoki is the oldest team in ECL history. Murohoki’s first competitive game was 2001. So we know how to play this game most of the time but not every day. XD

We are looking for a starting Goalie and one Desensive man. Goalie must have played earlier in the ECL lite or pro division. The Defensive man we would like if you could play both handed. Left or Right. 

Contact me here or psn: Jerexu or ruttuberse.

We hope that you are part of our future! 

Up! We need also starting center.

contact here or psn:jerexu

• Like 5

På 2021-02-09 på 17:49, kaiserhanzo säger:

Halloj!

Nystartad svenskklubb, med hyfsat rutinerade spelare, för ECL 12 söker svensk målvakt. Vet du att du är duktig så skriv till mig så fixar vi med provspel och kollar så allt lirar. Antar att klubben hamnar i Core, så får vi se var det hela slutar.

Mvh

KaiserHanzo

In English: New Swe team looking for goalie based in SWE. Conntact me if u think u r skilled enough. We probobly start in Core and also other tournaments.

Bump

• Like 2

• ECL Staff
På 2021-02-03 på 12:35, Sebban säger:

Charleswood Chiefs is looking for you!

Former Lite team Charleswood Chiefs is now coming back!

The Slapshot inspired team is now looking for a:
Starting G
Starting RW

We are aiming to be a top team in Neo or a midtable team in Core.

Do you feel like you have what it takes to be a Hanson-Brother? (Its a plus if you have played Lite or higher before) 

Dont hesitate to contact me here or on discord Sebban#0827

charleswoodshiefs500x500.png

Now only looking for starting (Need one for the Swedish Cup starting on monday 15/2)

• Like 2

Still looking for a defenceman! RD/LD, pro or lite, please contact me on ps, psn: hifk_fani

Just now, Okke40 said:

Still looking for a defenceman! RD/LD, pro or lite, please contact me on ps, psn: hifk_fani

Teams i Reign who is playing in Lite next season with a clear goal to play in Pro.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

14 tuntia sitten, xJauho kirjoitti:

Moikka, mä en tiiä ees miten tää toimii tää systeemi mut NHL 21 kyl taittuu ihan kivasti ja olisin kiinnostunu tulee mukaan jengiin jos tilaa. Pelaan mielellään hyökkääjöö. Psn mut löytää Ketun_siima

Kings Legacy looking for couple players. We're going to ecl 12 core. All place is still open. Our goal is to get far in the playoffs so we also have the prerequisites you to get a place to play. Finnish only. Contact me here or psn xJauhofinland GIF