Same team crossplay for WoC in NHL 23

PSchibra

Kenu
This post was recognized by Kenu!

"Thanks for sharing helpful community content!"

PSchibra was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 20 points.

image.thumb.jpeg.774601dd1e8e0286a9e55fa94bd7bcf1.jpeg

Not sure if people already know about this but still wanted to share a newly found 'feature' I saw posted on Twitter.

It seems that same team crossplay is achievable in World of Chel even in NHL 23. The video at the bottom of my post probably illustrates how to do this better, but I'll attempt to explain it here as well:

In World of Chel, go to the Threes Eliminator leadearboards, and filter by daily global club leaderboard. The idea is to have a club in this list that is on the opposite console and you can join. The original tweet explains that one way to do this is having your friends play three games of Threes Eliminator, so to appear on that leaderboard. This is one way to get on your friends' club if you are planning to play regularly with the same group. It does take some time though and an alternate way I found is that you could also try and find a club that is public (look for a low club level) and join that one. This could be better when you are playing random games, drafts, friendlies, etc. Once you are in the club, you can freely go to any dressing room and your friends on the other console can just search up the club's name in the WoC hub and enter the dressing room as well. Once one person is in the dressing room, they can invite players from their console to the lobby, so you just need one person from each console to actually join the club to be able to get a full lobby going.

A slight hassle to set this up but it's pretty amazing that something like this was discovered, even if it is at the lowest point in the game's lifecycle 😀

Original tweet with a video of this being done

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4