A "Thank you" and a good bye to you all!

iSvamp

Have a nice retirement Time😎 Respect for being u all these year's cause this scene need's persons and personality doesnt matter what they say If name IS written correct😏 it's always sad to see one of The pioneer's quit playing "huurus"đŸ„č 

Edited by J0HTAJA
  • Thanks 1

This hit in a different way, really

Thank you for your honesty and it has truly been a pleasure to have you around - mainly as an opponent but also as a temporary teammate on certain nights

You made me a much better player throughout the years and I don't know if you really remember that particular series over at Xbox360 but I replaced my brother (Krangis), then representing HC Redballs(?), mid series in what came to unfold into a very tight playoff matchup against Unknown in an attempt to get something going. You were up 1-3 and we managed to take it to game 7 where you scored the decider late in the third period and eventually went on to win the whole shebang if I don't remember incorrectly. Probably my first encounter with a team with such confidence and truly innovative style of playing the game. I had at that point played a whole bunch of EHL but never had I imagined that there were teams so adamant in changing the way in how we play the game on the virtual ice since every team I had represented consisted of friends or people that played for fun. A bit later I found out that you were the mastermind behind all of this and a mystic "bible" with all the tactics was rumoured around the community :D It was at this point I started closely watching whatever video material that was available on how Unknown played and really studying the game so my point with all this is that your legacy and the impacts of your contributions most likely will not be forgotten

With all that said, I wish you a great retirement!

• Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I don't know if you're still reading any messages on here, but I just saw this thread now and wanted to say something. You were always, shall we say, a controversial figure in the scene, and this goes all the way back to those early Xbox 360 days. However, although I never played with you on the same team (to my recollection at least), my understanding is that everyone who did enjoyed every moment of it. One of those guys who came across as strongly (perhaps even aggressively) opinionated but was greatly liked by everyone who actually knew you, I guess.

From my perspective, it's always sad to see one of these old timers go that I remember from way back when I started. There aren't that many left! And one thing is for sure: no one could have accused you of not caring about where we are at as a community, and the state of the game itself, at any point along the way over all these years. I salute you, sir, and wish you well in all your other pursuits. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...