Virtual Goalie Blog (Only4Goalie)

Only4Goalie

There are many nationalities playing in the ECL. I had an idea to have an unofficial and unofficial world championship in EASHL 6 on 6 Internet format. A representative of each country, whose nationality he is, on the form posted below writes his willingness to play. If you don't like this idea, or even dislike it for one reason or another, just write down why. No need to immediately pour sludge and twist your finger at the temple, showing that the author is some kind of fool. Perhaps someone would like to participate in a similar experiment. I would be grateful to anyone who wrote a review (comment) and doubly so for those who want to play. Just one minus right away! I will be able to keep track of games and players statistics only within this topic, because I do not think that will give a slot for this frivolous tournament.

Registration form

Team Finland 323359.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Sweden 323364.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Czech Republic 197576.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Russian Federation 240_F_185970882_Sr2j8QVcPMdgjCwgmPw73TGnGe5JuxVD.jpg

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Latvia 240_F_327818947_FExCbPJmF3QiiGIno6hMGskqLYrRInIO.jpg

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Germany 323332.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Switzerland 323306.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Europe (other country) 240_F_209281699_qmyOqjIVVluivxkkp2Ak1dabHDex0Hwh.jpg

1. PSN ID / Position

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 8

Good afternoon, everyone. There was time to describe my idea of a small test tournament in a little more detail. As you can see from my proposed registration form, this tournament is planned to be played conditionally by combined teams, which may consist only of players of the country, under whose flag you pass initial registration. For example, a citizen of Finland can play only for the national team of his country - Finland. A citizen of Sweden for the national team of Sweden and so on. Players from countries that are not represented in the list of teams are registered to the European team. If there will be more participants from one country than one team, each successive team will be given a number after the name of the national team 2... 3... and so on. Teams representing one country in the first stage can not play each other. After the formation of the list of players and teams, all national teams will be divided into groups. With six participating teams, we will have 2 groups of 3 teams. With 8 participating national teams, we'll have 2 groups of 4 teams each. In the group stage, the teams will play 2 matches within their group against each team. There will be 2 points for a win, 1 for a loss in extra time and 0 for a loss in regular time. Two teams, ranked first and second in their groups go to the semifinals, where they play a series of "best of three". The final and the match for third place is played by the same "best of three" rules. 

P.S. Captains are free to create a new team with their country's name, or simply put their country's national team logo on their existing team's jersey.

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6

Team Finland 323359.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Sweden 323364.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Czech Republic 197576.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Russian Federation 240_F_185970882_Sr2j8QVcPMdgjCwgmPw73TGnGe5JuxVD.jpg

1. Only4Goalie / G

2. PSN ID / Position

Team Latvia 240_F_327818947_FExCbPJmF3QiiGIno6hMGskqLYrRInIO.jpg

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Germany 323332.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Switzerland 323306.png

1. PSN ID / Position

Team Europe (other country) 240_F_209281699_qmyOqjIVVluivxkkp2Ak1dabHDex0Hwh.jpg

1. PSN ID / Position

Go Ice Dragons! Need top win! 
In the last round of Group 6 of the ECL Core Championship, Herforder Ice Dragons and Toceny Salamy will play each other. This game is not crucial for Neptune Hockey, but it is always nice to take first place in the group. And for this we need that Herforder Ice Dragons win both games against their opponent. I don't mind a great team Toceny Salamy, but I play for Neptune Hockey! And it just so happens that only a loss to Toceny Salamy will leave us in first place in the group. Let's go, Dragons! Good Luck, Herforder! Funny games for Toceny Salamy!

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6

Announcement. Tomorrow. All are invited to the discussion.

Seriously about the unserious #1 

I am relatively new among you and have no meaningful significance here. Everything I offer below is not intended to undermine anyone's credibility at all. It is purely entertaining in nature and aimed solely at the game. Your opinion need not be the same (indeed, it must not be) as mine. I am not trying to impose my point of view on anyone and pass it off as the only true one. Everyone's opinion has a right to be and therefore it is doubly valuable!

• Like 3

neptune.thumb.png.109abd1aebc3a0929d60a7a94cea4ae3.png

Play-off Game 3. 1/32 finals.  versus Pirati Chomutov Esports (Visitors): Win 4-1 (2-1 series)

Play-off Game 4. 1/32 finals. versus Pirati Chomutov Esports (Home): Win 3-1 (3-1 series)

Play-off Game 5. 1/32 finals. versus Pirati Chomutov Esports (Visitors): Win 7-4 (4-1 series)

For a very long time, because of the coronavirus infection I did not get to play. Weakness in my whole body, a kind of foggy mind and complete disconnection of thoughts in my head, eyes and hands. My eyes saw everything, my mind understood what had to be done, but my hands were still doing the damnedest things. That's why I was nervous and anxious before the game started. This wasn't the group stage of the competition, and my mistakes affected the whole team. So I decided that the pills would not be enough and before the games I drank a glass of whiskey (I should remind you (as they say in TV commercials): excessive consumption of alcohol is detrimental to your health!) It helped. My nerves calmed down. Playing and breathing became easier and more pleasant. 
Despite the low place occupied by the opponent in the group stage, everyone in Neptune Hockey knew well that the team was very good and strong, and victory in the game against them would not come easily. And so we played with extreme caution. At the beginning of games number 3 (4-1) and number 4 (3-1) were played with an emphasis on defense. Both teams played tightly at their own goal, not giving anything to each other on offense. There were shots. Not a few shots, but the vast majority of them were either blocked by players or became easy prey for goalies. Thanks to excellent defensive play by both teams, the goalies didn't have to do anything outstanding. But, as you know, you have to score to win. And score at least 1 goal more than the opponent can do. And very well for me, the players of the team Neptune Hockey were the first to meet this challenge.  In game number three, ZamiBoii (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) scores the first puck of the game after a long attack from his goal. JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz) acted as an assistant, providing his teammate with an accurate pass from behind the goal. All Chuchillo Mariposa Matt had to do was not miss into an empty net corner. The puck that eventually brought victory for Neptune Hockey proved to be very curious. Wiibeni (Keimolan Kaprizovi) simply threw it into the opponent's zone, it bounced off the rim and crawled into the corner of the Milano7687 (Milan Pohančaník) goal. The laws of physics are nothing for this game. 😎 In game 4 the first goal was scored thanks to the individual actions of Misetintin (Iin Taikuri), who intercepted the opponent's pass, went one-on-one with the goalkeeper and outplayed him in a close duel. It happened only at the beginning of the second period. In the first period of 4 games the visiting goalkeeper Milano7687 (Milan Pohančaník) did wonders to save his team. If not for him, the score would have been opened already in the first period. The score on shots after the end of the first period was 6-0 in favor of the Neptunians. The rest of the game was typical me. A harmless pass along the goal reaches the stick of the opponent xDejvosCZx (David Polák) scores into an empty corner. Where the goalkeeper was at the time and what he was doing - is not clear. From the first goal of the match, only 30 seconds passed until the return goal. And that would not calm down. 8)) JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz) was the author of the winning puck, forcing the puck into the corner of the opponent's goal. Further, the game was dominated by Neptune Hockey players. Some unthinkable saves were made by Milano7687 (Milan Pohančaník). There was one more puck in this game and everyone was waiting for the next game. Winning it would advance Neptune Hockey to the next round. 

Fmwm.gif

In Game 5, the goalies decided not to make many shots or saves and to fully commit to a beautiful, high-scoring game. It is understandable - why break all the scoring finesse? It was an exhibition game, right? Or was it? Not the All-Star Game? How did those two guys in the masks get here? Someone explain to them that the job of goalkeepers is to catch and shoot, not to concede! 😎 JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz) scored 5 points (4 goals + 1 assist) in this crazy game. ZamiBoii (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) was more productive in terms of accurate assists, distinguished only once (1 goal + 5 assists). Misetintin (Iin Taikuri) (1 goal + 3 assists). JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz) and ZamiBoii (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) finished the game with 100% shooting accuracy. 4 out of 4 and 1 out of 1 respectively. That was a fun game. But I, as a goalie, would like to see as few of them as possible.

cut.thumb.jpg.c9d1f3605638b486d165cd76a3b71f6b.jpg

Thanks to Pirati Chomutov Esports for the games played. It was intense and fun at times! Good luck to you guys in the next championship!

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Announcement. Tomorrow. All are invited to the discussion.

Seriously about the unserious #1 

I am relatively new among you and have no meaningful significance here. Everything I offer below is not intended to undermine anyone's credibility at all. It is purely entertaining in nature and aimed solely at the game. Your opinion need not be the same (indeed, it must not be) as mine. I am not trying to impose my point of view on anyone and pass it off as the only true one. Everyone's opinion has a right to be and therefore it is doubly valuable!

Good day to all. Looking through the results of the playoffs, I noticed a not very pleasant detail for me. Namely the fact that almost all of the teams representing the RCL league dropped out early in the competition is depressing. I'll take into account the three divisions: Core, Lite & Pro, because that's where most of the teams from the Russian community are concentrated. 

ECL Core:
Khoomat (18) vs Russian Lightning (47): 4-1
Sibir Cyber Team (20) vs Katri Ylanders (45): 4-2
HC SOKOL MOSCOW (26) vs SKYFALL (39): 1-4
ADMIRAL ESPORTS (29) vs TROJANS (36): 2-4
BerlinEagles (30) vs ALMAZ CHEREPOVETS (35): 4-3

ECL Lite:
Bellizzi (5) vs SEVERSTAL CHEREPOVETS (28): 4-0
EHC TATNEFT AK BARS (7) vs Stone Age (26): 4-0
Alliance HT (15) vs Including Me (18): 4-2

ECL Pro:
Renascor (4) vs RCTIC (5): 1-4

Six of the presented nine Russian teams drop out of the playoffs already in the first round.  If in Khoomat (18) vs Russian Lightning (47) the winner could be easily predicted (with all due respect to the guys from Russian Lightning), then what caused the loss of the excellent teams HC SOKOL MOSCOW (26), ADMIRAL ESPORTS (29) and ALMAZ CHEREPOVETS (35), I still don't understand. The opponents they were defeated were not much stronger. All games were held in a hard fight. And not a small part of them ended only in extra time. What were the Russian teams lacking to win their matches? Was Sokol able to SKYFALL, I think so! Was one of the best teams of RCL ADMIRAL ESPORTS able to defeat his rival from TROJANS? I will also never tire of repeating that yes, we can! ADMIRAL ESPORTS has very decent players, who can solve various problems in the game. Good offense, good defense and some of the best goalkeepers in the RCL Championship. But then what was missing? A little luck? Or was it something else? It's out of the question that we didn't have a good attitude toward our opponent. I'm sure the players were very understanding in every game. Maybe they wanted to win so badly that it affected the game as a whole? It happens. It's like you burn out when something doesn't work out. 
The brilliant ALMAZ CHEREPOVETS, the leader of the strongest Russian division, shows a weak game for themselves, losing to the BerlinEagles 3-4 in the series. Yes, one can fully speak here about the bad luck of the players from Cherepovets, but still the players themselves understand that this is hardly an excuse and hardly suitable for themselves. 
The absolute best team in Russia, the leader in all metrics and last season's Champion of the RCL, which is sweeping away everyone on its way like an icebreaker (18 games, 18 wins, 105 goals scored and 14 conceded - a fantastic result) in the hardest games gives way to RCTIC. Three games out of five ended in extra time. RCTIC was able to build such a strong defense in front of their goal that Renascor managed only three shots on goal in the second game. Did RCTIC "suffocate" their opponent? Or was it just the fatigue of Renascor's players? Why? 
Why in general are Russian teams at European competitions weaker than they can? What do you think is the main reason? The low level of competition within the RCL? Or the very style of play and game thinking of Russians and Russian teams is qualitatively different from their European counterparts?What needs to be done to ensure that both the What needs to be done for Russian teams to make themselves known by winning Core or Lite or Pro or Elite? Or is it all about the quality of connection in the game (the same ping) and no team representing RCL will ever be able to win Core / Lite / Pro / Elite? I'm not set in my ways and I don't want to think so! The Russian community has a lot of good and tough players who can and know how to fight against any opponent, no matter what! 
And in conclusion, on the bright side! 
- EHC TATNEFT AK BARS without any odds beat an insanely strong team Stone Age. The Russian gamepad masters managed to show such a game to their opponent that the mammoth, represented on the Stone Age logo, one tusk fell off. Great, or rather fantastic game of the whole team, as well as the goalkeeper of EHC TATNEFT AK BARS. Way to go, Kazans! Well done Kirill, your solid play was a big part of the team's overall victory! 
- Alliance HT had some trouble beating another very good team, Including Me. And now the two Russian teams will continue their performance in ECL Lite. Chances for a final and victory are there! 
- Sibir Cyber Team. I have a special feeling for this team. And that makes me doubly happy that they were able to win their series against Katri Ylanders. I didn't watch what was going on in the game and how the wins were obtained, so as not to jinx it. However, I am insanely happy that Ollizhki and Hullued will continue to play! If it weren't for those two people, I wouldn't be writing all these words right now. Good luck and thank you for everything! 

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 4

neptune.thumb.png.109abd1aebc3a0929d60a7a94cea4ae3.png

Play-off Game 6. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Home): Lose 2-3 (0-1 series)

Play-off Game 7. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Visitors): Lose 2-3 (0-2 series)

Play-off Game 8. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Home): Win 3-2 (1-2 series)

Play-off Game 9. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Visitors): Lose 4-6 (1-3 series)

Instead of a lot of words here, we should have attached a photo first of the opponent's goalie T_h_e_B_e_r_t (The Bert), and second of the entire Wild Panthera Gaming team, which started this series so subtly and intelligently that we could not get anything against them at all. Despite the advantage in each of the games at the beginning of the series, the opponent proved to be unreachable for us. The Wild Panthera proved to us by example that it's not the number of shots or time on offense that matters, but how well you take your chances and make the most of the opponent's minimum. And they were great at it. And their play was a revelation and an unsolvable puzzle for the entire Neptune Hockey team. The accuracy of the shots and the intelligence of finding the right players in the right place at the right time was astounding! In every game the puck flew into the goal after a deflection from an opponent's stick. Goalie T_h_e_B_e_r_t (The Bert) performed unimaginable miracles, bailing out his team in seemingly hopeless situations. And the saddest and most frightening thing to me at that moment was that I heard some tinges of hopelessness and despair in the voice of the players on the team I had the honor of playing for. If slightly punctuated with a touch of irony. However, I was well aware of the degree of frustration. Something had to change, and it had to change urgently. Otherwise, the consequences could become irreparable. And for the next 2 games multimakeman (Multi MakeMan), as I noticed recently from the photo, is very similar to Marc-Andre Fleury. And in his first game, something happened that was very important to everyone at Neptune Hockey in the aftermath. Namely the win in the third game. And all with the same score of 3-2, as lost the 2 previous meetings of the series. As I think this win was the starting point of the subsequent triumph of the Neptune Hockey team. It was after this win that some adjustments were made to the Neptunians game, which, as it would turn out afterwards, would lead to a comeback and an overall crazy win. 

EdBf.gif

Play-off Game 10. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Home): Win 4-2 (2-3 series)

Play-off Game 11. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Visitors): Win 3-2 (3-3 series)

Play-off Game 12. 1/16 finals. versus Wild Panthera Gaming (Home): Win 2-1 (4-3 series)

A few days off have been good for Neptune Hockey. The players drew conclusions from their failures in the first matches and made adjustments to their actions, worked out and finalized some points in training games and calmly prepared for new games. I decided to remember that I am also a bit of a goalkeeper and I need to hit and catch the puck more often. And with such a mood and apprehension before the first match after the break, we approached the 5th match of the series. We were one step away from defeat and 3 steps away from victory. The proportion is discouraging, but no one but ourselves is to blame for this. In the end, what they played for was what they got. Was I nervous? Honestly, no. He was calm, but there was some kind of uncertainty in his actions, which, apparently, was caused by the burden of responsibility before the result. Defeat and the season is over. I have little experience in such games. Whether I spoiled the game with my insecure actions or not, but Misetintin (Iin Taikuri) decided to act as a kind of savior and psychologist, who scored a hat-trick in the 5th match. It was he who scored the winning goal. ZamiBoii (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) provided all possible goal support, providing passes, having participated as an assistant in all the goals of his team. Wild Panthera Gaming did not change their style of play, which brought them 3 wins at the start of the series, which turned out to be a mistake. In general, it is difficult to rebuild a team that won the first 3 matches with such ease. At least do it right away. Team goalkeeper T_h_e_B_e_r_t (The Bert) continued to help out, but his players were unable to keep up this impulse. As a result, the defeat of the Panthers 4-2 in the match. A victory for Neptune Hockey, which was needed as a breath of fresh air. It became a little easier and as if the weights fell from my hands. Still, 2-3 in the series is no longer as hopeless as 1-3. There are chances for the final victory. And it was with such thoughts that the sixth game of the series began. Wild Panthera Gaming had to make some game changes between matches. So instead of closed hockey, which for the most part was present in all previous matches of the series from players from Wild Panthera Gaming, the game has acquired a more open character. The defense played just as strictly and perfectly, blocking as many as 5 potentially very dangerous shots from Neptune Hockey players, and the attacking actions of the team acquired colors. But it was Neptune Hockey who scored the first goal in this game. And the second... And the third... And again, Misetintin (Iin Taikuri) acted as the evil genius of the Panthera, twice managing to upset the goalkeeper of their team. And the captain of the team, once again launched a “rocket”, into the gates of the excellent T_h_e_B_e_r_t (The Bert) and took the winning puck. And ZamiBoii (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) again became the "culprit" of 2 goals scored by his team. And all this dedication of the Neptune Hockey players, who forced Wild Panthera Gaming to change their style of play, led to another victory. The score in the series became 3-3 and the expectation of the decisive game was full of excitement. Everything is at stake. Two great teams are playing great hockey. But some of them will be destined to leave the championship.

The team captain is a person who, at the most difficult moment, in the most difficult episode, decides everything in favor of his team. And it's good that JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz) turned out to be just that. Fucking genius! He is incomparable! It was he who took upon himself the responsibility of raising the team spirit when, having made an unfortunate mistake at the very beginning of the seventh match, I missed a ridiculous goal. Such a start could break anyone, but not JakkeJynkky (Khamzat Borz). His words, his actions on the field in the game predetermined the outcome of the decisive match. First, he equalizes the score in the match, realizing the majority of his team and managing to do it in the first period, and in the second, he completely knocks the winning puck into the opponent's goal. The third period brought nothing but spent nerves and victorious jubilation in the voice chat. Neptune Hockey brought nothing.

VKtF.gif

Of course, nothing would have happened if not for these people:

- LW #50 MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) 

- C #9 ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt)

- LD #63 WIIBENI (Keimolan Kaprizovi)

- RD #87 VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyovi)

- RD #40 JERPPAZ99 (- Jerppa)

- G/LD #42 MULTIMAKEMAN (Multi MakeMan)

Each of them gave everything more than completely, giving everything of themselves to achieve victory! Thank you guys! We're moving on!

468382799_NHL22_20220218042859.thumb.jpg.e5fe26581c93292768854e6bb2801d12.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

RCL_logo_new.png

ECL '22: WINTER - LITE:

+ Bellizzi (5) vs Alliance HT (15): 3-4

Congratulations to a very strong team from RCL PRO Alliance HT with a victory and entering the next stage of the competition! And I wish you further triumph in games vs FILADELPHIA ACADEMY! Support this team and watch games Twitch Alliance HT. Welcome! 

- EHC TATNEFT AK BARS (7) vs Powerhouse HC (12): 3-4

It's a pity that such a great team, also representing the RCL PRO EHC TATNEFT AK BARS, leaves the competition, losing to their rival. I wish all players of the team good luck and success in the RCL!

ECL '22: WINTER - CORE:

- Ebangalakata (19) vs Sibir Cyber Team (20): 4-3

Damn it! Tell me that's not true! The only team I ever cheered for is eliminated. A team with not only great players and good people, but also two very kind people. Damn! Good luck in the next championships! Support us now - Neptune Hockey Twitch Channel! ))

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6

On 22.2.2022 at 14.17, OnlyForGoalies kirjoitti:

Can you please tell me how I can change my name that is listed on the site? Due to the change of PSN, instead of the old OnlyForGoalies, I would like to change to the new Only4Goalie. Thank you very much for your reply and your help.

I think only staff can change it, so you have to contact them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

It's been a long time since my last post in this thread. I have missed a lot due to objective reasons, which are not a secret to anyone. I will try to catch up in this post, but as it turns out. And some topics, which I would not like to touch, with all my desire, it will not work. Since cyber hockey is also tied to them - no matter how completely ridiculous it may sound. But it is. But first things first. 

First of all, about the ECL '22: WINTER - CORE. In the semifinal series against Točený Salámy we got a disappointing defeat with a score of 1-4 in the series. My lack of confidence in goal had a lot to do with this failure. In the third place matches I did not play well either, annoyed by the loss in the semifinals. And if it weren't for the team players, who used their skill to win games, again, Neptune Hockey wouldn't have won third place because of me. In the series for the bronze medal of the championship we beat a very good Sawolanche team. All games were hard fought and ended with a one puck advantage. In three games extra time was needed to determine the winner. 

Team awards for the ECL '22: WINTER - CORE:

1. Neptune Hockey Art Ross Trophy - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) - 88 pts.
2. Neptune Hockey Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz) - 54 goals.
3. Neptune Hockey Plus-Minus Award - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) = +52
4. Neptune Hockey Lady Byng Memorial Trophy - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) - 14 min / 24 gp

5. Neptune Hockey Calder Memorial Trophy - VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyov)
6. Neptune Hockey James Norris Memorial Trophy - VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyov)
7. Neptune Hockey Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy- MULTIMAKEMAN- (Multi MakeMan)
8. Neptune Hockey King Clancy Memorial Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)
9. Neptune Hockey Mark Messier Leadership Award - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt)
10. Neptune Hockey Hart Memorial Trophy - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt)
11. Neptune Hockey Conn Smythe Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)

maxresdefault.jpg

And then there was the failure to qualify for the ECL PRO. Who was to blame for the poor results? Yeah, probably the whole team. Somewhere we underplayed, somewhere we underconfigured, and somewhere we didn't take the games seriously or, on the contrary, we took them too seriously. There is, of course, a responsibility to the result, but we shouldn't forget that it's just a game and it's designed for fun. In the eight games played not a single victory was scored, and all that could be boasted (if that word can be applied to such a bleak situation) was one defeat in extra time. Yes, yes, I agree, that's quite an excuse. But you have to look for something good in everything. And the experience that the team's players gained will certainly help in the future. It can't be any other way. 

Before the start of the new season, Marcus-Andre Fleury (MultiMakeMan) left the team. In all the times I've played with him or just chatted with him on the team chat, Marcus proved to be a great player and a great person. I don't know what his reasons are, but I wish him all the success in the game and in life! You will be in Neptune Hockey history forever! 

Famous-Graceful-Fishingcat-mobile.gif

Markus-"Andre Fleury" (MultiMakeMan) meets DR-STAMMERHAMMER (Lord Hasbulla)

Added to the team DR-STAMMERHAMMER (Lord Hasbulla), who previously played with the guys in another team and another championship. A great goalie and, as the statistics show, a great player. His skill and experience will be very useful for the team in difficult moments. Plus there is no language barrier with the rest of the team. This is a very important fact. 

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 5

RCL_logo_new.png

ECL '22: SPRING - NEO

VHC NEVA - Going to the playoffs: yes

Red Ice Peppers - Going to the playoffs: very hard. 

HC KOROBKA - Going to the playoffs: yes

If VHC NEVA and HC KOROBKA are likely to make the playoffs, then Red Ice Peppers will very much depend on the results of their direct competitors. In 18 games to have only 9 wins is not a bad result, but it is very difficult to count on making the playoffs. VHC NEVA need to win both of their remaining games to not only solidify their position at the top of the group, but also to improve it. And that and the opportunity to get an easier opponent in the first round. It's hard to say anything definite about HC KOROBKA. At this stage, the result is not bad, but there are still 6 games ahead, in which it is undesirable to lose. Too tight are the teams in their group. 

ECL '22: SPRING - CORE (play-off)

1. HIMAS (5) vs EASHL Russian (60): HIMAS win

As much as I would love to see the EASHL Russian win, however, I think it will be very difficult to do so. The difference in the class of the game is present.

2. Moscow Capitals (14) vs Saucer Hockey (51)

For me personally, the prospects for victory in this series for Moscow Capitals look a little more preferable. The rivals are equal, and from that it will be interesting to watch the games between these teams. I wish the Capitals good luck and I think that the series will end with a score of 4-2 in favor of the Moscow Capitals.

3. Sailors HT (23) vs Ambri eSports (42)

I know that as of this writing, the Mariners are already winning in the series against their rivals. I think the team will not make an unfortunate mistake and will not miss the victory. I bet on the total score 4-1 in favor of the representatives of the RCL.

1a. Shameful Knights (32) vs TROJANS (33)

Ole-ole, Shameful Let's Go! I will not write anything - everything is clear! Forward, Knights! Olli, if you don't make it to the final, I'll think of something to punish you! Good luck guys! I hope that I will write about you every time at each new stage of the playoffs!

ECL '22: SPRING - LITE

Rusty Bulls - Going to the playoffs: no 

EHC Dinamo Riga - Going to the playoffs: yes

If for Rusty Bulls all chances have already been lost, then for EHC Dinamo Riga they are real. The current place outside the zone of the top eight teams is due to a small number of games played.

ECL '22: SPRING - PRO

Renascor.

Go ahead, Renascor. We need your victories both in the group and in the playoffs. Good luck to you!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

neptune_20220208-160443.thumb.png.d937cd4d1d0db6ee0abb5908e0dfbbaf.png

The group part of the championship in ECL '22: SPRING - LITE is behind us. In the amount of matches I've played, I've learned that the level of play between CORE and LITE teams is very different. That relaxation and under-inspired attitude that was sometimes forgiven in CORE is no longer true in LITE. All the teams are more result-oriented and play to win - and that's certainly great! Yes, it's a game, but what's the point of playing if you don't want to win. There are, of course, the underdogs, but each of them can take away a few points from not only the middle of the table, but also fight hard with the group leaders. 
As for Neptune Hockey, there's not much I can write. It's the first season and therefore not everything has worked out. At times both I and the rest of the team didn't understand what we were doing wrong. All of the combinations with which we successfully won in the Core division, here does not help so clearly. All of the opposing teams that I've been able to play - and the ones I've been able to watch on the team's official channel - start their game on defense and help their goaltenders in every way possible. A lot of shots are blocked and do not reach the goalies. That motivates the goaltenders a lot, and they in turn motivate the offense and defense to believe in their strengths and win games. Mutual aid in its purest form. As for myself, my season was very weak, if not a failure. Many real-life factors outside of the monitor, console, and gamepad contributed to this. From a new project at work, to helping my wife with childcare. Yeah, guys, I became a father for the second time. And I'm happy. And even though it cost me a spot in the team goal, that's what life is all about. If you play well, you keep playing. If the results are down, move over and let someone else play who's playing better. No matter what my future fate may be in terms of team affiliation, I want to say a huge thank you to the entire Neptune Hockey team and wish them the best of luck in this and the next championship. You can do anything you want if you want to. Play for fun and the wins will come! Thanks to ZamiBoii for asking me to play when no one knew about me. Thanks to all the guys on the team for the privilege of playing alongside you and sharing both the joy of wins and the bitterness of losses! It was very important to me and I was happy to be of service to the team with my play. Yes, I know I am unstable in terms of results and quiet, but you put up with it and gave me a new chance to prove myself to my best advantage time after time! I hope I haven't let you guys down too much and disappointed you. I tried my best and did my best. Now I just need to get my game together and play my best in the remaining games against Synergy Hockey. Can you do that? Of course I can! I believe in you and I will be watching the broadcast to support you. Good luck and win! Yes, the opponent is strong and many see them as the series winner, but why not create a little sensation and win. Order always beats class. Plus a little bit of finesse. Lets Go, Neptune
Noticed another interesting fact about this season and Neptune Hockey's results is the interleaving of results. So if we win one game against the same opponent, we lose the next:
Timra IK (0-4 ; 5-0)
KohKae Esports (3-4 OT ; 3-2)
Lutunilkat (3-6 ; 3-2 OT)
HC SHH (3-4 OT ; 5-1)
TTK (6-2 ; 1-2)
And so on - examples abound.

I admittedly don't know what it's related to. Just an interesting observation. Maybe in the mood of the teams? Although - who knows. 
In the course of the championship, newcomer SAMZONI (Seksi Sami) joined the teams, whose play will certainly help the team to some important victories, both right now and in the future. Whatever will be, will be! I have every faith that Neptune Hockey will be able, if not improve on last season's achievement in the CORE, then at least repeat it! The main thing, the Team, and you believe in yourself, in each other and in your own strength! Good luck to you! Wins! 

Team awards for the ECL '22: SPRING - LITE:

1. Neptune Hockey Art Ross Trophy - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) - 50 pts.
2. Neptune Hockey Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) - 25 goals.
3. Neptune Hockey Plus-Minus Award - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) = +12
4. Neptune Hockey Lady Byng Memorial Trophy - VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyov) - 6 min / 30 gp

5. Neptune Hockey Calder Memorial Trophy - Dr-Stammerhammer (Lord Hasbulla)
6. Neptune Hockey James Norris Memorial Trophy - wiibeni (Myskihärkä)

7. Neptune Hockey Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy- ***
8. Neptune Hockey King Clancy Memorial Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)
9. Neptune Hockey Mark Messier Leadership Award - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri)
10. Neptune Hockey Hart Memorial Trophy - ***
11. Neptune Hockey Conn Smythe Trophy - ***

12. Neptune Hockey Vezina Trophy - Dr-Stammerhammer (Lord Hasbulla)

22aaaef7d326ee3a5ef8944008ac9a5b.jpg1684237036_2022-05-03_12-48-54(1).png.c819eb9289c5439c9d9895c10d60dd21.png

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 5

I would like to wish all the teams good luck and beautiful victories in the playoffs. Especially the following teams:

1. Of course I'll start with Neptune Hockey (ECL '22: SPRING - LITE). You gave me a chance to play on the best team with the best players! It was with you that I won 3rd place in ECL '22: WINTER - CORE. Forever! 

2. Shameful Knights (ECL '22: SPRING - CORE) is the team that started it all. Even if that season was not finished, OLLIZHKI (Olli Kapiainen) did a great job to build the team again. Good luck to you this season in the Core division

3. Pata Hellalla (ECL '22: SPRING - LITE) - as there are two excellent goalkeepers and just the man from the former RCL: Supeeermaaario (Mr Kiro) and SEVERSTAL_STAN (Marcel Cousineau). Team wins and each of the guys have fewer missed goals and more "0" matches.

4. Sawolanche (ECL '22: SPRING - LITE) - even though we beat you in the 3rd place series last season, I still wish you a win! We have a great young guy: W1nchester_62 (Kirill Syuzyumov) in net who, with the right approach to the game, could be one of the best goalies in the league! Kirill - keep your goal locked as long as possible!

5. HC SHH (ECL '22: SPRING - LITE) - many thanks to team captain daddyryybs (Sasha Barkov) for inviting me to join his team many times in the evening for regular games, when I wrote the announcement on discord. I know that sometimes I played badly, and sometimes I played good games. Thank you and good luck to you!

183963_original.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 5

RCL_logo_new.png

ECL '22: SPRING - NEO

1. Kompaniet (12) vs VHC NEVA (21): The opponent is more powerful and stronger, but you are Russian and your character will not be broken. You will fight in every game to the last one and play to win! Good luck, VHC NEVA!

2. HC KOROBKA (16) vs Nelos Ketju (17): The opponents are equal and therefore winning the series by any score will not be a sensation. HC KOROBKA can impose their game on the opponent and pass on. But we have to try! Good luck, guys! 

ECL '22: SPRING - CORE

1. Valence Hockey (16) vs Shameful Knights (32): It does not matter at all what the final total messes these teams took at the end of the group tournament. The important thing is that Ollizhki (Olli Kapiainen) and his team are quite capable to win and pass on. Otherwise I will sanction him personally and the whole team. 😎

2. Sailors HT (23) vs Seinajoki Noms (25): Barely missing out on a win in the first round, leading 2-0, the Sailors HT still managed to pull themselves together and finish the series with a favorable outcome. Seinajoki Noms is a team that will not forgive such negligence, so the Sailors HT must play with the utmost care and focus on winning every game. 

ECL '22: SPRING - LITE

1. Tadpole (2) vs Pata Hellalla (31): Second overall and thirty-first place. At first glance, it would seem to be a chasm. However, the victory will be for Pata Hellalla and the Russian goalkeeper duo! 

2. Synergy Hockey (10) vs Neptune Hockey (23): No matter what the score is at this point in the series (0-2), I'm sure the guys from Neptune Hockey won't just play out the rest of their games, but will put up a real fight in each game and ultimately lead to an overall victory for Neptune Hockey! Once again, the team captain will start launching his "rocket" pucks into the opponents' goal, and assistants will find their partners with accurate passes, as it was a season ago. Go Neptune! Let's play hockey!

3. Hyperion (13) vs Sawolanche (20): 0-2 in the series at this point is neither a verdict nor a defeat. Remember what the opponent's goal is and run to score! And your goalie W1nchester_62 (Kirill Syuzyumov) will protect his goal - be sure of that!

ECL '22: SPRING - PRO

1. Sinister (4) vs Renascor (5): This is almost the best time for big victories. It's a time for a resounding revival. You know who I'm for? 😎

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

neptune_20220208-160443.thumb.png.d937cd4d1d0db6ee0abb5908e0dfbbaf.png

The championship is over. The season is over. A 0-4 loss in the first round to Synergy Hockey. Yes, the opponent was somewhere stronger, somewhere more fortunate, but this does not diminish the merits of Synergy Hockey players. They all showed a great game, which ultimately led to this result. Thank you and good luck as we continue our progression through the playoffs! 

Lou_Nanne_Minnesota_North_Stars_Coach.jp

Team awards for the ECL '22: SPRING - LITE:

1. Neptune Hockey Art Ross Trophy - ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) - 50 pts.
2. Neptune Hockey Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) - 25 goals.
3. Neptune Hockey Plus-Minus Award - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) = +12
4. Neptune Hockey Lady Byng Memorial Trophy - VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyov) - 6 min / 30 gp

5. Neptune Hockey Calder Memorial Trophy - Dr-Stammerhammer (Lord Hasbulla)
6. Neptune Hockey James Norris Memorial Trophy - wiibeni (Myskihärkä)

7. Neptune Hockey Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy- JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)
8. Neptune Hockey King Clancy Memorial Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)
9. Neptune Hockey Mark Messier Leadership Award - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri)
10. Neptune Hockey Hart Memorial Trophy - MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri)
11. Neptune Hockey Conn Smythe Trophy - JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz)

12. Neptune Hockey Vezina Trophy - Dr-Stammerhammer (Lord Hasbulla)

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2

• 3 weeks later...

No preambles or greetings. Just a few words about the current situation around cyber hockey. Cyberhockey in the Russian community, which after the cancellation of the championship on this site, is almost "dying". And in fact every new season of the RCL caused excitement in the ranks of players. Articles were written and audio and video podcasts were shot. Commentators and sponsors were involved in the championships. I realize, of course, that for most people reading this, it's all nonsense and mundane. However, for Russia, where cyber hockey is not very well developed, all this was a small step forward in development. Teams in the Continental Hockey League began to show interest in both the game and the personalities. The result was a collaboration between KHL teams and EASHL teams. No one was getting any crazy money for it - everyone was just playing for the idea. Or for the honor of representing a particular team in a game. Many were just excited by the opportunity to play. Of course, there are still teams from Russia that continue to play in the European Championship, but their number has decreased significantly. And how many ordinary and innocent players were left practically without a game? Hundreds. Explain to me, without any crooked looks and links that I am from Russia, who and what has benefited from the fact that the RCL Championship is no longer part of this resource? Has it become easier for everyone to live and breathe? Or did it add a plus to everyone's skill set? Cybersports (just like real sports) should stay out of politics! And I insist on it. Russian players, as well as players from other countries, represented on this resource, are ordinary people who come home in the evening after a hard work shift and have done all the household chores, want to turn on their gaming console and immerse themselves in their favorite game and communicate with their team. Yes, you could say that no one forbids playing simple randomized games. That's right. However, without the competitive principle, somehow everything is not the same. I do not know if anyone will understand these lines or think I'm an idiot, but the fact remains. You can close your eyes and deny in every way, but the truth will not cease to be the truth. Please give the RCL back its place. Let everyone do their own thing. We also want to play. Although, as they say in the Russian proverb - "the well fed does not know the hungry! Good luck to you guys! I'm fully aware that absolutely no one cares not only about my request (who am I to even ask for anything), but the fate of the entire Russian Cyberhockey community in general. Enemies become friends... Friends become enemies. Sadly... 

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 2

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Can anyone tell me how to find a team? I wrote a lot of messages in the team search thread, but it didn't get any further than replies (or even silence in response). I understand that I'm a bad player. However, it is possible to give it a chance. Or is there something I don't understand? What am I doing wrong? Advise me, knowledgeable people. I'm confused. Good luck to all, both in the game and in real life. 

• Like 5