Virtual Goalie Blog (Only4Goalie)

Only4Goalie

𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐥𝐞𝐠. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 - 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨. 𝟖) 𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 (𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧😎 ). 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭) 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲! 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝟖)). 𝐎𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩. 𝐀 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐧 (𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐇𝐊𝐈) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 (𝐇𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐃) 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬!!! 𝐎𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐌𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!!! 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 

image.png.ac651d80ee4a0b900b3f5adde6e4e601.png

998c1db9f0f823dcd71e83e57e9c0632.gif.06e49f9172f94cf0c9c817903e5d97d2.gif

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 6

927945367_.png.b1cb68f72d653914a73c16c3373c2cbc.png

excited-cant.gif.5e6d61fb57beee05a20bddaf54d81feb.gif

𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯'𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔶𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔶𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡, 𝔤𝔲𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔰. ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩! 𝔜𝔢𝔰, 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔥! 𝔜𝔢𝔰 - 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔞 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔶! 𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱! 𝔏𝔢𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔞 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢, 𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶. ℑ𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶, 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢. 𝔐𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔰 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔱𝔢. 𝔐𝔞𝔶 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶, 𝔦𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥, 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔪. 𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔫 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯! ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯! 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔲𝔰. 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔣𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱. ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰 𝔲𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶. ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣-𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔡. 𝔄𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔲𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔪𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰, 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔰.

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 1

• Only4Goalie changed the title to Virtual Goalie Blog (Only4Goalie)

Start ECL Championschip (02.01.2022)

Neptune Hockey played four games in the first round at once. Two games versus HC PONTTO and 2 games versus Loimaan Rockets. First, I want to say a big thank you to all three teams and players that played in them for the evening spent in the game. 

Game 1: versus PONTTO (Home). Win 7-0

In the debut match managed not to concede a single goal. And the players of the Neptune team did everything possible and a little more to win this match and help me play with confidence. 

Game 2: versus PONTTO (Visitors). Overtime loss 7-8

After trailing 2-6 before the third period, the opposing team found the strength to tie and pull out a win in extra time. Respect to those guys who fight to the end in every game and in every moment. Very unsure of my game, which cost the team "Neptune" the victory. It is a shame to concede so many goals. I let the whole team down, not just myself. It was very embarrassing and I wanted to fall under the ground. But ZamiBoii calmed me down and the next game was a little easier psychologically. 

Allu Korhonen (Axxr4) and Johan August Jondels (JONDELZZ) - I hate you, guys! 😎 (It's joke). You played a great game! Thank you!

Game 3. versus LOIMAAN ROCKETS (Home). Win 7-0

The team made the right conclusions and did not allow the opponents to shoot at my goal anymore. Thanks to the defensive team play for helping me score without conceding a goal, and thanks to the attackers for scoring the pucks. 

Game 4. versus LOIMAAN ROCKETS (Visitors). Win 7-2

Because of my mistakes and relaxation the team did not win the match with a score of 7-0. Loimaan Rockets attacked well at the end of the game and managed to score 2 goals for me. Thank you guys for that. 

Result: 4 games 3 wins 1 overtime loss (my terrible game) and 10 goals conceded

cartoon-hockey-throwing-puck-three-man-51381306.jpg.6ccc3e915397c7ea4389ddc44a8b793b.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 5

Game 5: versus Herforder Ice Dragons (Home). Overtime win 4-3 

My irresponsible play (once again) at the end of the third period almost cost the team the win. In less than 40 seconds I managed to let in two goals from the opponent, which let my team down. Thanks to the players, however, for being able to win the game at overtime. The goal scored by Iin Taikuri (MISETINTIN) brings the team another win. Thank you to our opponent for fighting to the end! Good luck to you, Ice Dragons!

Game 6. versus Herforder Ice Dragons (Visitors). Win 4-1

Thanks to the team that in the second game completely outnumbered the opponent. The much-needed victory was achieved. The team has a good defense, a great attack and a slightly problematic goalkeeper. Thank you, Neptune Hockey, for putting up with my mistakes. Ice Dragons, I wish you good luck and victories in the remaining group stage matches.

Result: 6 games 5 wins 1 overtime loss (my terrible game) and 14 goals conceded

266533901_image_1424436955(1).jpg.83c8d46c62f2bd3736e8999fc105c7af.jpg

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 15

Good afternoon to all who read these words. Last day was a game day in the ECL championship. The team I had the honor of playing for, Neptune Hockey, was up against a very strong and good team, noRex Academy. But I want to start not with a recap of the games played by Neptune Hockey, as it was before, but to congratulate Sibir Cyber Team in general and especially the two people who helped me - Ollizhki and Hullued - for a successful start in the championship. 

SIBIR CYBER TEAM vs CZ JDOUCI NA SMRT SK: 5-1
- HULLUED (Beast Tyler) scored twice himself and helped his teammates do it three times. 
- OLLIZHKI (Olli Kapiainen) is credited with assists and face-off wins more than half the time. 

CZ JDOUCI NA SMRT SK vs SIBIR CYBER TEAM: 1-2
- OLLIZHKI (Olli Kapiainen) assists his teammates twice. It was his precise pass that allowed the puck to be scored, which would eventually become the winning goal. Dmitri Potanin did it.

- HULLUED (Beast Tyler) only once gave an accurate pass. But 10 power plays. That's really the Beast. 
oo. The face-off in this game didn't turn out as well as in the game described above. 

large?v=v2&px=999

• Like 6

And now for a recap of the past two games between Neptune Hockey and noRex Academy. 

Game 7. versus noRex Academy (Home). Overtime win 2-1

A very tense game. The opposing team has a very good offense, great defense and just an incredible goalie MARCIMERC_TTV (Marcel Leon Jost). I conceded first in the second period of the match, making my team players nervous. However, fairly quickly in the same second period MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) managed to equalize the score. The third period was inconclusive and the game went into overtime, where the main hero was ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) who managed to pull out the victory of his team 2 minutes before the end of the first extra period.  

Game 8. versus noRex Academy (Visitors). Win 6-4

After a very nervous first game, my hands were shaking like I was a starlet going to a casting session with Woodman or Dorsell for the first time. I know what I'm talking about! 8)) Hence the very bad result for me and, above all, for the team. My insecure play almost cost the team a defeat. It's good that the guys were able to finish this match with a victory. Otherwise I would have stayed up and eaten myself completely. Thank you, Neptune Hockey team!  celebration-dance.gif

Result: 8 games 7 wins 1 overtime loss (my terrible game) and 19 goals conceded

og_og_1483111673343638466.thumb.jpg.f47bff8af27b21247cf493a287fb632b.png.fea18ddf135c6e2e9bf7e9b439fe89ee.png

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 3

Four matches were played during the day. And in each of them I would rate my game as unsatisfactory.

Game 9. versus Točený Salámy (Home). Lose 4-6

My disgusting play in goal leads the team to its first loss in regulation time in this championship. It wasn't working out. Pucks were flying into my goal from the most unthinkable and unimaginable places. The team struggled, cutting back and then catching up, but I managed to "bury" that in the wreckage of my inept play. 

Game 10. versus Točený Salámy (Visitors). Lose 1-6

The defeat in the first game was entirely my fault. and with it the team got nervous. And that's the worst thing. And in the second game our opponent outplayed us. It's just that the guys, after the horrible first game that I played, had their hands full. I apologize to the whole Neptune team. I'll make it up to you! At least I'll do my best to make it up to them. I'm sorry!

14comic_fight__________________.jpg

Game 11. versus WASP (Visitors): Win 5-1

Judging by the shot statistics of the first game, there could have been no other winner in this game. The team, as always, wanted to win, and I, for my part, tried in every way possible to prevent them from doing so calmly and without nerves. Conceding a goal in the simplest of situations was clearly not something one expects from one's goalie. JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz) scored 4 goals in one game and determined the winner. 

Game 12. versus WASP (Home): Win 5-4

I tried, I tried, but it didn't work. Even though I won, I was left with the residue of knowing that I could not match the level of the team. At some point in the match something seemed to break in my game and I became just a pale shadow of myself. I could play well in goal. No, of course, I do not claim to know everything - there are some techniques that I would like to learn and understand, but what I "create" from time to time in the game - I personally am shocked and perplexed. Urgently to a psychologist to cure nerves and head, and to a therapist, what would prescribe me a cure for burning ass. And then I'll definitely be the best (just kidding. No offense intended. It's self-irony).

Result: 12 games 9 wins 2 loss 1 overtime loss and 36 goals conceded

1591436683_22-p-karikaturi-na-khokkei-29.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love it! 3

Back again after a short break. 

Game 13. versus Karhukissat (Visitors): Win 4-2

My mockery of the game has reached its peak. And the maximum was so that at first the game slowed down, stopping for a while, and finally with the words "Go to hell" lost the connection to the server. And this despite the score 2-2. And my very (not) confident game. 2 shots and 2 missed pucks. I was the "best" that night. A kind of Spartacus leading the gladiators into battle. That's ironic, if anything. I don't understand why I didn't get a slap on the wrist from my teammates after that! At one point in the game I helped my opponent score with an accurate pass, and at the other point I scored on my own. That's what I say - if a man is great, he's great at everything. 😎 Thanks again to the team for spitting on my mistakes and continuing to play as if nothing had happened. In the end, the team wins another victory, I again send myself to all the saints and blessed, and the championship continues. 

depositphotos_32610489-stock-photo-cartoon-illustration-hockey-goalie-and.jpg

Game 14. versus Karhukissat (Home): Win 6-0

Hell, yes! My hands and thoughts in my head came into harmony in the second match of the series against Karhukissat. The crooked fingers of my hands didn't push unnecessary buttons, and the pulses of my brain didn't point to the wrong actions. A victory that, above all, I needed. A win with 0 missed pucks. Neptune Hockey's most voracious players JAKKEJYNKKY (Khamzat Borz) 3+2, ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) 2+2 and MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) 1+3

D-mAn3YXoAIbFbD.jpg

Result: 14 games 11 wins 2 loss 1 overtime loss and 38 goals conceded

• Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Game 15. versus Hammer Time (Visitors): Overtime loss 3-4

Цитата

The human brain is an empty attic, where you can shove anything you want - a fool does that, dragging the necessary and unnecessary things there. And finally, there comes a moment when the most necessary thing can no longer be stuffed in there, or it is hidden so far away that it can't be reached. (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle "Sherlock Holmes")

I kept looking and wondering which quote would fit my case. And "Sherlock Holmes" came along just at the right time. "Here it is," I exclaimed. "It's about me. It's as if it was written on me. I tried to play with the goaltending styles in this game and got punished and punished my team. That sucks. And now the question in my head is, "What would have happened if..." The most ridiculous goals the human mind can come up with are all about me. It's like a carnival - there's everything for every taste. 😎 Every foodie will find something for themselves. But the main thing is not to run into the evil bandits MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri), ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt), JAKKEJYNKY (Khamzat Borz), MULTIMAKEMAN (Multi MakeMan) and JERPPAZ99 (- Jerppa) who, like a dragon in a dungeon, guard my innocence and integrity. 😎

P.S. KIBENIBE ( - Kibe), you are added to my enemies list, for your hat-trick against me. (Just kidding). Great game, man! Keep up the good work. Good luck to you and your team!

2022-01-19-19-39-38.png

Game 16. versus Hammer Time (Home): Win 3-1

I have learned the greatest wisdom and discovered the secret of eternal youth, eternal life, or rather, victories, if I am the goalkeeper. 

All I have to do is not take too many shots at my goal. Sometimes, of course, I can make 2 missed field goals out of 2 shots, but that's an achievement for a select few. 😎 See for yourself. 8 shots on my goal and only 1 missed puck. I'm unbelievable. 😎 ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) 2+1 and MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) 1+1 and his goal, which was the winning goal? Well no! Just me! 😎 (It's joke, guys!) Well, in all seriousness, the whole team played a simply REAL match against a very strong opponent. This dedication and such a clear action both in defense and in attack I have not seen for a very long time. Sometimes I caught myself thinking that I was watching an NHL championship game of my favorite team, the New Jersey Devils:
* JakkeJynkky - leadership qualities on par with the brilliant Scott Stevens! And even though Khamzat Borz is not a defenseman like Scott was.
* ZamiBoii - no less than Jason Arnot. Stop this guy when he smells the "smell" of a goal. Great scoring sense! 
* Misetintin - definitely Patrik Elias. Like a shadow he follows his opponent and is always able to be there when he is needed. 
* multimakeman - well, who would doubt that it's Scott Niedermayer? Solid defense and discipline. 
* Jerppaz99 is a fighter all the way through Ken Daneyko. Will take the puck from the opposing team at any cost. He is a pit bull, like Edgar Davids in soccer.  

It's a real pleasure to play among these players. That's not ironic. Sometimes things don't work out, but they always fight to the very end, clinging to every moment and not infrequently winning seemingly lost matches. Thanks, guys! Thanks for believing and trusting, no matter what!

hockey-goalie-drawing-34.jpg

Result: 16 games 12 wins 2 loss 2 overtime loss and 43 goals conceded

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 16
  • Love it! 2

Important introduction: Do you know this guy? No? Then you have yet to get to know him! He's a genius! Yes, yes, a genius! What he did in those two games was insane. Something on the verge of sci-fi and some Lovecraftian surrealism. He seemed to be the lord of the puck and at his command that black disc would fly wherever he indicated. Fabian, you were insanely and again insanely brilliant! You're crazy in a good way! 

Xw8QhRXjhbI.thumb.jpg.16a0c12d9b0bdd3a9a511a3ab9e83996.jpg

Game 17. versus Iserlohn Roosters eSports (Visitors): Overtime win 3-2

- Do you hear a jet roar?
- Yes. That's Elon Musk sending a rocket into space!
- No, it's not! It's Khamzat Borz scoring another onetimer-goal!

The first ever retirement match for Iserlohn Roosters eSports goalie STRAHLMEIER-34- (Fabian Diercks). What this guy did in the goal defies any reasonable explanation other than MAGIC! He batted and even caught what looked like it should have been a goal. I am in no way downplaying the Roosters' team-wide success, but if it wasn't for their goalie, the score would have been different. The only player who had any insight into his magic was team captain Neptune Hockey JAKKEJYNKKY (Khamzat Borz). But I've gotten used to this man scoring against the best goalies with his incredible power and accuracy. I don't know if it's even legal to have that kind of power and accuracy in a shot? Check his stick bend or the sharpness of his skates, or check him for doping - he's probably using meldonium of some kind. It's the only explanation I have. His hat trick in the game brings a much-needed win for the team. If the other players don't do well, His Majesty the Captain comes in. ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) finds his captain on the field three times and participates in every puck scored by the team. Remember what I wrote about his scoring sense? Here's adding to that and seeing all the ice, for giving an amazingly accurate pass. 
WIIBENI (Keimolan Kaprizovi) returned to the team and he certainly raised the team morale. He may have only provided the assists, but they were very useful. Otherwise Neptune Hockey would have been unable to tie the game and advance to overtime. 
And welcome to this season's newcomer VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyovi). Like Keimolan Kaprizovi only one pass, but it was in extra time. And it brought the victory! And it was the first pass! Great job! 

Game 18. versus Iserlohn Roosters eSports (Home): Win 4-0

The captain continued to send his jet pucks flying! And even handing out accurate passes to his teammates on the stick. If that wasn't the peak of his ability, what would happen when he started playing at his limit? 
The second game only in the beginning was as hard as the first, but towards the end of the first period MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) managed in a close duel to beat an inexpressible goalkeeper of the guests STRAHLMEIER-34- (Fabian Diercks) and marked further game advantage of his team.  He would go on to score again and make a huge contribution to the team's overall success. 
Many attempts of the opposing team to lead their attacks to the goal were defeated by WIIBENI (Keimolan Kaprizovi) and VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyovi) defenders. VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyovi) scored 3 points in his second match, both scoring himself and assisting the other players twice in a similar success. 
I, however, thanks in large part to my team play, was able to keep my goal without a missed puck and add another shutout to my record. 

animationwizard5.gif

Result: 18 games 14 wins 2 loss 2 overtime loss and 45 goals conceded

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 7
  • Love it! 3

15 часов назад, Ollizhki сказал:

As far as i know, there's no actual coverage of ECL Core by the staff. But this is pretty damn close to it. Excellent work between the posts and with the keyboard, Oleg! 😎

Thank you, Olli, for your kind words! If it weren't for you and Hullued, none of this would have happened! 

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 4

Good morning. Just over halfway through the first round of the ECL Core Championship. The team I play on had a big break between games, so I decided to write out the Group 6 leaders in various categories. What came out of this will be presented below. Thank you all for reading and watching this text and have a great day! 

I. HIGHEST NUMBER OF GOALS SCORED IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. JAKKEJYNKKY (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 37 (18 GAMES)

2. FCLAURILA (HC PONTTO) - 32 (18 GAMES)

3. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 27 (16 GAMES)

4. JERCEE (HAMMER TIME) - 26 (14 GAMES)

5. KUMBIK (TOCENY SALAMY) - 25 (14 GAMES)

II. HIGHEST NUMBER OF ASSISTS IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. ZAMIBOII (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 46 (18 GAMES)

2. KUMBIK (TOCENY SALAMY) - 31 (14 GAMES)

3. xxICEFORCERxx (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 30 (18 GAMES)

4. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 28 (18 GAMES)

5. JIFI23 (TOCENY SALAMY) - 28 (14 GAMES)

III. HIGHEST NUMBER OF POINTS IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. ZAMIBOII (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 59 (18 GAMES)

2. KUMBIK (TOCENY SALAMY) - 56 (14 GAMES)

3. JAKKEJYNKKY (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 56 (18 GAMES)

4. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 55 (18 GAMES)

5. FCLAURILA (HC PONTTO) - 51 (18 GAMES)

IV. THE BEST +/- NUMBER IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. WINCI16 (TOCENY SALAMY): +49 (14 GAMES)

2. KUMBIK (TOCENY SALAMY): +48 (14 GAMES)

3. JIFI23 (TOCENY SALAMY): +46 (14 GAMES)

4. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY): +24 (18 GAMES)

5. PAUNER08 (noREX ACADEMY): +24 (16 GAMES)

DID NOT MAKE THE LIST BECAUSE OF THE SMALL NUMBER OF GAMES:

* DEATHCOREFACE (TOCENY SALAMY): +32 (6 GAMES)

* MATY (TOCENY SALAMY): +28 (6 GAMES)

V. HIGHEST NUMBER OF POWER PLAY GOALS IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. JAKKEJYNKKY (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 13 (18 GAMES)

2. KUMBIK (TOCENY SALAMY) - 6 (14 GAMES)

3. JERCEE (HAMMER TIME) - 5 (14 GAMES)

4. FCLAURILA (HC PONTTO) - 4 (18 GAMES)

5. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY)- 3 (18 GAMES)

VI. HIGHEST NUMBER OF SHORTHANDED GOALS IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. WINCI16 (TOCENY SALAMY) - 2 (14 GAMES)

2. SPEEDMAKKE (LOIMAAN ROCKETS) - 2 (16 GAMES)

3. TIMOTION (STICK MAGNETICO) - 2 (12 GAMES)

4. JAKKEJYNKKY (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 1 (18 GAMES)

5. MISETINTIN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY)- 1 (18 GAMES)

DID NOT MAKE THE LIST BECAUSE OF THE SMALL NUMBER OF GAMES:

* DOMIINNN (TOCENY SALAMY) - 2 (8 GAMES)

VII. HIGHEST NUMBER OF HITS IN GROUP 6 (SKATERS) (TOP5):

1. NR-0847 (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 186 (18 GAMES)

2. JIFI23 (TOCENY SALAMY) - 95 (14 GAMES)

3. HESSUMAELLI (SAVO BEARS) - 85 (12 GAMES)

4. JONDELZZ (HC PONTTO) - 69 (12 GAMES)

5. LEMALKIN23 (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 66 (18 GAMES)

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 2

I. HIGHEST NUMBER OF GOALS SCORED IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. JONIKOO (LOIMAAN ROCKETS) - 7 (14 GAMES)

2. BIEBER_51X (noREX ACADEMY) - 4 (18 GAMES)

3. MULTIMAKEMAN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 3 (16 GAMES)

II. HIGHEST NUMBER OF ASSISTS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. BIEBER_51X (noREX ACADEMY) - 21 (18 GAMES)

2. RINTSI10 (HC PONTTO) - 17 (12 GAMES)

3. MULTIMAKEMAN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 15 (16 GAMES)

III. HIGHEST NUMBER OF POINTS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. BIEBER_51X (noREX ACADEMY) - 25 (18 GAMES)

2. RINTSI10 (HC PONTTO) - 18 (12 GAMES)

3. MULTIMAKEMAN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 18 (16 GAMES)

IV. THE BEST +/- NUMBER IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. BIEBER_51X (noREX ACADEMY): +22 (18 GAMES)

2. EINFACHYASU (noREX ACADEMY): +22 (18 GAMES)

3. MULTIMAKEMAN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY): +21 (16 GAMES)

V. HIGHEST NUMBER OF POWER PLAY GOALS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. BIEBER_51X (noREX ACADEMY) - 1 (18 GAMES)

2. RINTSI10 (HC PONTTO) - 1 (12 GAMES)

3. MULTIMAKEMAN (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 1 (16 GAMES)

VI. HIGHEST NUMBER OF SHORTHANDED GOALS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP):

1. NONE

VII. HIGHEST NUMBER OF HITS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. NR-0847 (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 186 (18 GAMES)

2. HESSUMAELLI (SAVO BEARS) - 85 (12 GAMES)

3. LEMALKIN23 (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 66 (18 GAMES)

VIII. HIGHEST NUMBER OF BLOCKSHOTS IN GROUP 6 (DEFENSEMEN) (TOP-3):

1. JERPPAZ99 (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 21 (14 GAMES)

2. LEMALKIN23 (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 20 (18 GAMES)

3. EPSRI (WASP) - 18 (14 GAMES)

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 3

I. HIGHEST NUMBER OF WINS IN GROUP 6 (GOALIES) (TOP-3):

1. ONLY4GOALIE (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 14 (18 GAMES)

2. RECKFUL_x11x (TOCENY SALAMY) - 13 (14 GAMES)

3. MARCIMERC_TTV (noREX ACADEMY) - 11 (18 GAMES)

II. HIGHEST NUMBER OF SAVES IN GROUP 6 (GOALIES) (TOP-3):

1. KALLE_95_ (HC PONTTO) - 209 (18 GAMES)

2. STRAHLMEIER-34- (ISERLOHN ROOSTERS ESPORTS) - 168 (12 GAMES)

3. MARCIMERC_TTV (noREX ACADEMY) - 167 (18 GAMES)

III. HIGHEST NUMBER OF SV% IN GROUP 6 (GOALIES) (TOP-3):

1. COCO_CROSS (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 81,31% (10 GAMES)

2. STRAHLMEIER-34- (ISERLOHN ROOSTERS ESPORTS) - 80,38% (12 GAMES)

3. TIMBAASAN (HAMMER TIME) - 79,43 (14 GAMES)

IV. BEST NUMBER OF GAA IN GROUP 6 (GOALIES) (TOP-3):

1. COCO_CROSS (HERFORDER ICE DRAGONS) - 2,00 (10 GAMES)

2. RECKFUL_x11x (TOCENY SALAMY) - 2,07 (14 GAMES)

3. TIMBAASAN (HAMMER TIME) - 2,07 (14 GAMES)

V. HIGHEST NUMBER OF SO IN GROUP 6 (GOALIES) (TOP-3):

1. ONLY4GOALIE (NEPTUNE HOCKEY) - 4 (18 GAMES)

2. RECKFUL_x11x (TOCENY SALAMY) - 3 (14 GAMES)

3. TIMBAASAN (HAMMER TIME) - 3 (14 GAMES)

• Like 5

Game 19. versus HC Wild Hogs (Home): Win 10-1 and Game 20. versus HC Wild Hogs (Visitors): Win 8-3

Another rocket from Khamzat, total superiority over the opponent and a goal extravaganza. 

What distinguishes a good goalkeeper from an ordinary goalkeeper? There are dozens of answers, but the most accurate answer is that the main difference is confidence in yourself and your actions. The ability to play against any opponent and to prepare for every moment of play, every shot, every pass of the opponent. I cannot yet boast such skills and therefore make mistakes that cost the team missed goals. And kudos to the Neptune Hockey players for finding the strength and desire to play to the end. There was a goal feast in the reporting games against a team representing the Russian League. Like various dishes on a royal table, the spectators were served scored goals. JAKKEJYNKKY (Khamzat Borz) himself lit the red light behind the opponent's goalie 9 times (out of 18 goals on the total of two games) and four times he helped his partners to score the puck. Is there any more questions as to who will end up being the best player in this confrontation? ZAMIBOII (Chuchillo Mariposa Matt) was less bloodthirsty, but he put the twist of his stick to his team's solid wins as well, personally scoring five goals and feeding the other players seven times with fantastic accuracy and inventiveness assists. MISETINTIN (Iin Taikuri) decided to tone down his goaltending a bit and did a great job as the team's main playmaker. It's not clear how all the passes that he made ever made it to his teammate's sticks. This is something beyond normal. Iin's two goals do not fully reflect his credit for the team's big wins, but his eight self-directed assists are the criterion that most accurately demonstrates his merit. And there's hardly anything more glaring. WIIBENI (Keimolan Kaprizovi), who started two of the scoring attacks, used his first pace to help the keeper not concede and bring the game to a win. VJOBO- (Suurpellon Shipachyovi) scored twice and assisted six times, scoring 10 out of 10 possible points with his accurate actions both in attack and defense. As for me, I played an okay game. It was not without mistakes, but who is immune from that. To my opponent from HC Wild Hogs first of all I wish not to be discouraged and continue to play regardless of the result. Let something not work here and now, but it will work for sure. Good luck to you, Hogs in the RCL championship! More beautiful winning games and as few losses as possible! Thank you all for the games. 

12649077.jpg.2e0ad9d822b81c3f362edf4849dfa021.jpg

Game 21. versus Stick Magnetiko (Visitors): Overtime win 3-2

For the first time in a long time since the Neptune Hockey team's opening game, I can call this game the most successful for me. I'm not saying that I performed any goaltending miracles. I just managed to play calmly and in some moments to save the team, which I should do as often as possible. The confidence of my teammates couldn't help but have an impact on my game. With such players in the team's defensive line and such attacking power, I didn't want to spoil anything with my insecure play. And I don't think they would have let me. So all I had to do was calm down and take it easy. No nerves, no jitters, no twitches. No offense to HC Wild Hogs, this opponent was more serious. Therefore, the team's support was very much needed. And the best support for the goalkeeper - is when his team scored the first goal. And if he can do it twice and lead 2-0, it's like a fairy tale. See for yourself what a magnificent attack by the players of Neptune Hockey when the first puck was scored. All at speed, with quick passes and precise player movement. Everyone knows where he should be and what he will do in the next moment. A goal by WIIBENI (Keimolan Kaprizovi) sent the opposing goalie and the whole defense into a stupor. Once the score was 2-0, I relaxed, for which I immediately missed twice and added a few nervous minutes to the team. Overtime was not what the players hoped for when they led by two pucks. Already in added time, the team's head coach Elon Musk of Khamzat Borz scored the winning puck in a style completely untypical of him. But this does not make it worse. 😎

RashFineElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

Game 22. versus Stick Magnetiko (Home): Win 4-1

The whole team equally made equal efforts to win this match. A well-coordinated game both in defense and in attack allows you to win with a score of 4-1 and end the ECL Championship on a winning note. Now a short break and the most important matches are elimination games. And how good it is that there are such players in the team, and in particular MULTIMAKEMAN (Multi MakeMan), who turns out to be not only an excellent defender, but also a great goalkeeper.
To the whole team of Neptune Hockey I say a huge human thank you for the group stage of the championship and apologize for the moments in which my weak game led the team to defeats. I'm still learning and you're all great teachers and patient teammates!
I express my gratitude to every single player of the opposing teams that despite what in our time they found the opportunity to play this game. Everyone has businesses, jobs, families, studies, hobbies. But we all gather in the evening in front of the monitors, have fun chatting with our friends (acquaintances) in voice chat and at the same time playing. The joy of victory, the bitterness of defeat. Someone in frustration from the defeat will say an unflattering word. These are all moments that have nothing to do with reality. The main thing is to distinguish for yourself where virtuality ends and reality begins! And then the game and communication both within the team and in the whole community will bring only a positive mood! To all the world, kindness, good mood, success and health!
Best wishes to all you!
Oleg Divnoff (Neptune Hockey)
ice-hockey-men-players-team-outline-vector.jpg

Result: 22 games 18 wins 2 loss 2 overtime loss and 52 goals conceded.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 4