Virtual Goalie Blog (Only4Goalie)

Only4Goalie

14 tuntia sitten, ryba_kit kirjoitti:

What, no one from your team wants to help you?

Probably best not to speculate on matters of which you have no knowledge of. ๐ŸŒšย 

After many twists and turns the situation has been resolved, no trip to Neo needed either! โ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only4Goalie

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ - ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐๐ž๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฎ

Jaks_10

I love to read these! Something new and different in the community. Love the great sportsmanship, that you always give credit to your opponents as well! Keep it up โค๏ธ

Only4Goalie

Start ECL Championschip (02.01.2022) Neptune Hockeyย played four games in the first round at once. Two games versus HC PONTTO and 2 games versusย Loimaan Rockets.ย First, I want to say a big thank y

Posted Images

Hi all. I am certainly not the best goalkeeper that I can be. But I'm not the worst either. I would like to find a team to participate in future championships. Yes, I don't do voice chats during games - just because I'm more comfortable this way: nothing distracts me. This is my second year playing NHL games. The stats are in my profile on the site. It's not brilliant, but it's something to get a grip on. I'd like to get at least one chance to try my hand at a pro or elite level team. Just one or two games - not even try-out status. To see what I really am. What direction to go in next. I want to play, but constantly being tossed around from team to team is not conducive to increased enthusiasm and, as a consequence, any high results. I do not understand, honestly, why this is so, but the fact remains. I have always treated all my teammates and opponents with respect. It's probably time to sell the console and calm down...

Have a good day and have a good game, everyone! Best wishes to Oleg Divnov. And sorry if I am bored already.ย 

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

The vacation from the game is over. And once again I wanted to play with someone in a championship. It doesn't matter which one or with whom. The main thing is to play the game again as part of some team. Gather again and again in the evenings to warm up the game and then rush headlong into the tournament game. Eh, how long ago that was and how I miss it now. Maybe someone will give a chance to play NHL 23 World of CHEL mode a goalie position again?ย 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Time to wake up. It's time to pick up the gamepad again. It's hard, it's not used to it, but it's even more interesting. Anybody out there need a goalie? My best games were with Neptune Hockey and Shameful Knights. Those were good times. Great teammates. Interesting games. It's a shame we can't go back in time and relive those moments. Anybody need a goalie?ย 

Edited by Only4Goalie
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 2