Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

• iRSPe changed the title to Free Agents EU - PlayStation

Hello, NHLGamers! How are yours? 

Good day to everyone reading this message. I started playing quite recently and I don’t know much yet, but I strive to learn. For a faster mastering of the goalkeeper's playing skill, I am looking for a team in which I could play regularly. I would like to participate in all championships and tournaments. My personal time allows me to do it. I'm ready to show what I can do at the moment in test games. Please guys give me only one chance.

Contact with me:

1) VKontakte

2) Discord: OnlyForGoalies # 9517

3) PSN ID: OnlyForGoalies

• Like 1

Hello, NHLGamers Community!

Please read this message to the end.

I would like to find a team to participate in the ECL Championship. From you only the opportunity to participate in this championship, and from me all my ability to achieve high results and the desire to become even better. I really want to play! Please understand correctly and give at least a chance. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!

My stats:

GAA ~ 2,80

% Save ~ 0.800 - 0.850

Contact with me:

1) Discord: OnlyForGoalies # 9517

2) PSN ID: OnlyForGoalies

• Love it! 1

Hello i am Goalkeeper looking for a Core/Lite team. Can play almost every day, weekends are little bit...

Latvian 🇱🇻24 y.o., English language good. Good reaction, good game reading. Good connection with people. I am ready do my best, and play serious👍
psn Anastas17

Edited by Staskou

On 4/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, Lionite said:

As it seems my previous team is not participating in ECL 12, i'm looking for new team

Finnish Goalie, intrested in starter or 50/50 role in ECL. Pro/Lite/Core division preferably.

PM here or Discord: Lionite#0522

Team found.

Edited by Lionite

Vapaa pakki etsii vielä paikkaa alkavalle ECL-kaudelle. Lähinnä oikealla tullut tähän asti pelailtua joten oikean puolen pakin paikkaa lähtökohtaisesti hakusessa. Tasona varmaan vois olla Neo mutta eikait corekaan täysin poissuljettu ole. Optimi pelitahti vois olla 3-4 päivää viikossa mutta tapauskohtaisesti sitäkin voidaan katsoa. roolia avauksesta rotaatio-pakkiin mahdollista keskustella. 

Mahdolliset yhteydenotot täällä tai PSN (sama tunnus) 

Free RD
https://nhlgamer.com/players/1332

Due to the lack of motivation I have the whole nhl 21've played very little, especially compared to the nhl 19/20 game hours. In the last 2 months, the ps4 has hardly even been turned on and time has been spent on PC games. 

However, if an interesting offer comes, I am ready to return to the ice.

• Like 9
  • Love it! 3