Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Hi I'm Luke my psn name is jubilant-lagging I am English and i am looking for a ECL team to play with I am a playmaker who likes to play LW and C can play defence too, I have a team play mentality and looks for the pass rather then shoot, open to any division level I just want to play with some good people and play competitively to win and have fun

Edited by Jumbo luke
  • Like 3

Hello 

CSCL season 2 is coming so i can join and help some slovak or czech republic team ,I play in all positions only not as a goalkeeper. I hope to join somewhere .) Have a nice weekend 

PSN: nexiaman

Edited by nexiaman

Good day to everyone reading this message. I started playing quite recently and I don’t know much yet, but I strive to learn. For a faster mastering of the goalkeeper's playing skill, I am looking for a team in which I could play regularly. I would like to participate in all championships and tournaments. My personal time allows me to do it. I'm ready to show what I can do at the moment in test games.

Contact me:

1) VKontakte

2) Discord: OnlyForGoalies # 9517

3) PSN ID: OnlyForGoalies

Am 31.3.2021 um 13:50 schrieb Xx_anddrej_xX:

Free LW RW both handed but prefer RW

Looking for team to play in upcoming ECL Division doesn't matter backup is ok too if i have playtime

Have experiences from Pro Lite Neo

I m very active can play almost everiday 

Stats: https://nhlgamer.com/players/3612

For more Info contact me here or PSN i_Lykke_i 

Up 

• Like 4

Free G for Neo. Played in Sawolanche last ECL.

Looking for a chill Finnish club that doesn't blame others for their mistakes and wants to get better together.

For tryouts, pm here or psn @Rairama

E: Found a team so this message is 'fake news'. Thanks to everyone who was interested in me and good luck to your games! 🥊

Edited by Eksotikki
Old news

Hello, NHLGamers! How are yours? 

Good day to everyone reading this message. I started playing quite recently and I don’t know much yet, but I strive to learn. For a faster mastering of the goalkeeper's playing skill, I am looking for a team in which I could play regularly. I would like to participate in all championships and tournaments. My personal time allows me to do it. I'm ready to show what I can do at the moment in test games.

Contact me:

1) VKontakte

2) Discord: OnlyForGoalies # 9517

3) PSN ID: OnlyForGoalies

• Like 1