Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

company of geeks release us RBI78I and distrasan

and i want to say this is the worst commununity ever, everyone think to be a great player when he s bad...rip NHL have fun with overpowered yourself...ggs, better dont play with geninous like you when do you think to be the best player ever, fk this joke communitiy of champions of my b.gg genius.

Learn wtf is the respect of people kids, you are nothing in this world darling. 

Have a nice ECl master b.

Edited by playmakerI78I
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Love it! 4

Free goalie

Russian player

23st position in world rate top 100 eashl clubs for all time (save percentage) 0.794%

In tournaments 84-86% saves

Looking ecl pro/elite

I have a great experience, best output build in communication with best goalies from ecl elite/pro.

iStrong_rus

• Like 1
  • Love it! 3

På 2023-04-23 på 12:34, Pontinho säger:

Free RD for minimum PRO-Team. Looking for a relaxed yet competitive team, fluent in English and Swedish, can understand some Finnish and swear if needed. SSSSSIDON VITTU 

Last season I played with Renascor as RW, but due to roster lock and a head injury which hospitalized me I could only play around 10 games in regular season. 

hockey GIF

The season before that I had my PRO debut Visu as RD, where I ended up top 5 in the D-man league.

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/5030#nhl 

up

• Like 2