NHL 17 - News / Trailers / Discussion

vSilenttio

I moved your topic to the NHL 16 area, so it gets more attention. I think "Other" is supposed to be for new hockey games like 2K or else :)

Also, is this a real team logo?
15zulx.png

If not, we have custom EASHL logos (and probably jerseys) back again.

On top, we can probably customize our arenas to some degree:

2sdu6h.png

3rju67.png

4vkudm.png

• Like 3

Yes it seriously could be EASHL logo so like @The_Alpha_Furyan said, customization is back after they got the game itself rolling on its own wheels. Now when/if they'll bring the customization back, I hope it concerns whole EASHL and not just only arenas or what kind of shoulder pads your player has on. I kind of like this NHL 16's player creating, with player builds built in already, but then again it's all about being creative and so on. Would be great if these built in player builds had some flexibility, like how big/strong your playmaker is or how good or bad your offensive d-man is in the own zone. But if I had to choose from built in builds or create-a-player, my money goes to creating your own player with certain attributes that your build gives to you. But then again there should never be some "fake" or "hidden" attributes that are there, but you dont really need them in EASHL. If someone doesnt know what I'm talking about; I've heard lots of stuff about wrist shot accuracy, agility, balance, acceleration, stick checking, deking and so on, that does it really matter that if your acceleration is 90 or 75, for example.

As a 110% D-man I really hope that tie-ups in front of the net are a) back and b) they work!! Sucks that you cant keep your own guy in front, when your #1 job is to keep your net clean and no, all you can do in this game is block the shot, stick check or body check if you have the guts... Five months of waiting ahead... oh boy, oh boy.

• Like 4

I feel your pain m8. I hope they give as d-mans good wepons. Like on 1-on-1 you can have more things do to!!not just poke,stick lift and body check.EA  Check the real hockey what d-mens do. It just a joke what you can do in this shitty ass sport game.

• Like 1

• Kenu featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • Kenu unpinned this topic