Creating your Player Card for ECL

Hey everyone,

this guide explains you how to create the Player Card for your account. This is needed as soon as you want to participate in the ECL, so team captains are able to invite you to their team's roster.

Please feel free to leave a comment regarding the video or Player Card creation in general below.

- gzell60

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, HooCee Samadhi said:

I can't go to edit my player card?

Edit Player error.png

Are you trying to create a new player card or do you want to edit your exising one?

If you want to create it for the first time then make sure to go to http://www.nhlgamer.com and look for the popup which is also shown in the video. You cannot edit it without having created it first.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, gzell60 said:

Are you trying to create a new player card or do you want to edit your exising one?

If you want to create it for the first time then make sure to go to http://www.nhlgamer.com and look for the popup which is also shown in the video. You cannot edit it without having created it first.

If this doesn't work, let us know and we'll be happy to help you out.

1 hour ago, HooCee Samadhi said:

I think there is created player card, but im not sure. I have just join to community and done that profile for summer cup. These are screenshot from my profile. I tried to click that edit player tab when the error did.

Can you try this link please: http://nhlgamer.com/create_playercard.php

Does it tell you that you already created it? Or can you set it up from there?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, HooCee Samadhi said:

Ok, it said that I have allready done player card.

I believe the reason is that you hadn't created your player card when we were putting together the draft. In order to get you to appear in the draft we manually created the card, but we didn't input any info on your profile. Can you please let us know what positions you play and what is your favourite position? Also let us know your player number and first and last name that you want to use.

Thanks!

• Administrators
On 12 Jul 2016 at 1:07 AM, HooCee Samadhi said:

Hoocee Samadhi #2, would be my player name too, im pretty comfort Any pos except goalie, my favorite pos have been Lw & Ld.

This should be fixed now!

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, HooCee Samadhi said:

There is still unpossible to me go and edit my player card. It open always that error page. Damn, when i create it, i had little hurry because there was going on summer cup registration, so i just did it very fast and not so detailed. I have had also problems to sign in to NHL gamer account from main page, always have to klik community->sign in->sign in page and then it works. I have try different web browsers but no help.

Anyway, i havent yet team to play ecl season 3 so at The moment dont maby even need detailed and working player card but you never know if The team will find.

Hey @HooCee Samadhi, sorry to hear about you still having issues! @Lurkins and I will look into this before the season start to make sure you will have an equally enjoyable time using our website. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 19 Sep 2016 at 7:55 PM, Kenu said:

Hey @HooCee Samadhi, sorry to hear about you still having issues! @Lurkins and I will look into this before the season start to make sure you will have an equally enjoyable time using our website. :)

@HooCee Samadhi We think we fixed the issue for you now. Can you have a look, please? :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators
On 12/4/2019 at 4:01 PM, misterduncevital said:

Hi I have issue with my player I made it and now it’s gone somewhere)!)/ can you may help me out with it plz - or can I just create new player card 

This issue has been resolved.

• Thanks 1