Asche

Hi i am Dave from Swizerland 29 years old and  play nhl from 1996  . I played hockey in reallife for ca 15 years so it's no wonder i love to play NHL =) Some of you know my ps3 Acc Janni3gss .

I play Eashl since ca 4 years  , 1,5 Years as Right D  until i spot the Golie Position and learn it to love it =)

My Clubhistorie is short to say  : I play my first EASHL game in a "little" Team called The Fight CLub until I, get the Chance to played a Tryout at KSE

This Tryout open me some Doors to one of the Best Germany Clubs .

Since 2013 iam play Golie for UKnighted HC

These Team is one of the few teams in my opinion they have the Heart on the right spot. I Love to play with these Guys .They Know what the doing on and also next to Ice . I think just next to the ice is a really importent thing but unfortunately in the online world increasingly goes down.

Out of NHL i love to play ARK and CS GO ( to Search MovaaN and give him some Headshots :P)

I Wish you all good Luck at the tournament and NHL Gamers good Start with this Project . I'm looking forward to this

Regards Asche

4fyca41mzrz6.jpg

• Like 3