Band-aid "fix" for home captain input-lag

MovaaN

• Administrators

I've only played 3 games that weren't even 6vs6 since I did that. My connection was quite good for those games, but it's impossible to say at this point if that was just luck or if I've fixed the problem at my end.

• Kenu unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...

Hi everyone !

I come from Switzerland and I'm playing NHL since NHL 09. I'm playing a competition in EASHL 6vs6 in Europe but I have always a 70 ping and really slow !!

My connexion is 100 MB and NAT 2.. What's the problem ?? I can't fix it ! I tried to reboot my modem so many times and nothing change ! HELP ME PLEASE

8 hours ago, Givystar said:

Hi everyone !

I come from Switzerland and I'm playing NHL since NHL 09. I'm playing a competition in EASHL 6vs6 in Europe but I have always a 70 ping and really slow !!

My connexion is 100 MB and NAT 2.. What's the problem ?? I can't fix it ! I tried to reboot my modem so many times and nothing change ! HELP ME PLEASE

Where do you live? I have the same conditions as you (100 down/10 up, NAT 2) but my ping is around 20, only against NA teams i have 55 :D

2 hours ago, Givystar said:

I live in Switzerland ! During the day I haven't any problems and in the evening impossible to play under 70 ping...

This is just a theory based stuff, but @Snapster (King of Dynasty) told me that he has the NA version of this game, and when he is the captain in dressing room, they find only NA teams. Didnt say anything about lagging tho. 

@Givystar, do you have euro version of the game?

Edited by vSilenttio
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, vSilenttio said:

This is just a theory based stuff, but @Snapster (King of Dynasty) told me that he has the NA version of this game, and when he is the captain in dressing room, they find only NA teams. Didnt say anything about lagging tho. 

@Givystar, do you have euro version of the game?

Foliohat stuff I say. I have a NA version of the game and when I'm the captain we find Europeans. 

• Like 2

When i ping the ea server in Ireland with my pc it gives about 75 ping, ps 4 nhl17 network performance always shows 30-35 ping. I own the NA version, but very rarely get opponents from NA when i host.  Mostly just "fatman" lag and sloow gameplay when playing challenge club games.

I recommend using this with browser: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest

I'm running steady latency 39ms with 71mb/s down and max 50ms bufferbloat (while downloading) when I run this speedtest (my NHL runs like a dream since last patch).

If you have high ping with this one too, then I suggest being in contact with your ISP because there might be with them then.

This is all help I can provide at this point :)

edit: I have 100/10 connection and NAT1 on PS4 + using ethernet cable to connect

Edited by MovaaN
PS data
  • Like 2