EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 25.2.2024 at 15.50, Mazu_Pizu kirjoitti:

Saucer hockey (FCL ja ECL core) etsii yhtä kiekollista pakkia, sekä toista veskaria (50/50 tai backup). Etsitään myös yhtä hyökkääjää. Kätisyydellä ei väliä, kunhan kiekko liikkuu ja joskus verkko heiluu! 😉 

Oikean henkilön löytyessä peliaikaa on luvassa noin 3-4 iltana viikossa. 

Tavoitteena Core-sarjan mestaruus. 

Pelataan  rennolla meiningillä ja pidetään hauskaa, mutta voitto aina mielessä! 

Sinulla on oltava vakaa internet-yhteys, toimiva headset sekä puhelin jossa on Whatsapp, ja ikää yli 18v. 

Up.

Edited by Mazu_Pizu
  • Love it! 2

Hakusessa uuteen seuraan maalivahtia ja paria vahvistusta. Peliaikaa olisi varmasti luvassa!

Pelataan tosissaan mutta ei totisena. Tavoitteena saada kasattua porukka tulevalle Core kaudelle. Joten rohkeesti mukaan vaan jos intoa löytyy!

Hi. Khimik Voskresensk club is looking forward or defenseman for ehockey rivals tournament,  Wewhich starts on March 04. We not only play at the ECL, but also at other tournamens.

If you are interested, write to me here or on PSN CETTEP or WhatsApp+79200203010

Edited by CETTEP

GOONS   etsii yhtä varapelaajaa jolta löytyy pakintaitoa. ota yhteyttä minuun tai tkantolaan jos tuntuu että haluat GOONSIN laivaan kannelle nauttimaan jääkylmiä virvokkeita 

Spoiler

Edited by kriketski17
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

On 2/20/2024 at 9:52 AM, Grizzly17 said:

ASPYRE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

An exciting opportunity here to join Aspyre on the journey to Pro and above.

What we are looking for?

Looking for players who want a long term team to grow with and work the way to the top. Preferably high lite or pro quality players.

LD: Looking for a D man that can play a strong 2-way game and add a bit of life in the O zone to our squad. This will be a rotational role looking at 14-20 games.

C: Possibly one of the most important positions in hockey, We are looking for a reliable and smart centre who has an eye for the net and fast passing and exceptional Hockey IQ.

RW: Looking for a strong winger than can run some decent numbers and contribute to cycling the puck and again, fast passing and good hockey IQ.

Why Aspyre?

There are plenty of benefits of joining and here are just a few:

We think it’s important to keep things competitive within the squad which is why this upcoming season, there will be a vote for each game MVP. This will be a €5 Bonus per game. For example 30 games of being MVP would be €150 regardless of making playoffs or not.

We enter many competitions including the start up of “Aspyre Cup” which will be a free entry, invite only for Pro and Lite clubs before the ECL spring season. This will be 2 tournaments with a prize of €100 for only ONE weekend of hockey. 

Currently Aspyre are working on some custom Aspyre Jerseys which will be provided to each player within the club.

There are many other benefits I can talk about.

Aspyre FAQ

Q. Your Sportsgamer says you are from USA 🇺🇸?

A. Aspyre Entertainment is a US gaming organisation however the team is a team comprised of Central and Northern Europe located players

Q. What is the main language of Aspyre?

A. We are mainly English speaking but we do have Greek (also speaks fluent German) /Finnish/Swedish players who can help.

Q. Aspyre entering Lite… what’s in it for me who can go to a pro team?

A. We plan to build a team this season to enter lite and to compete and try finish somewhere near the top and battle hard throughout the playoffs and prove we can play at an even higher level. This is why we are also starting up the “Aspyre Cup” so we can play against some of the best teams within ECL.

Please reach out to myself ( @Grizzly17), or @Pekedipeks (Finnish) for more info on tryouts and the club.

An example of our casting retweeted here by EA and also currently commentating the ECL LITE final!:

Thank you to those that reached out to us. Some awesome players in tryouts.

We are looking for a backup LD. Would be nice if you can play LD and RD. “Backup” will still get plenty of game time as we participate in ITHL/WRCL 6s leagues as well as a few 3’s leagues if we get the numbers. Always good to get guys playing and that’s what we look for.

thanks 😊 

• Love it! 4

ROBE ESPORTS (Lite)

we are looking for c/ld/lw/rd

the team is being rebuilt, we are building a strong team for next season

If you are interested please contact me here or discord tihizu

Screenshot_20240120_175312_Discord.jpg

Edited by Tihizu
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 1

On 5.3.2024 at 19.12, Tihizu kirjoitti:

ROBE ESPORTS (Lite)

we are looking for c/ld/g/lw

the team is being rebuilt, we are building a strong team for next season

If you are interested please contact me here or discord tihizu

Screenshot_20240120_175312_Discord.jpg

Still looking😎

• Like 6
  • Love it! 1

Hey guys!

HC TOMORROWLAND looking for RW and LD

With players who won ECL 23 CORE + players with PRO and LITE experience. We decided to go even harder. The aim is to win the LITE title. 

We welcome respectful and professional players.

Interested players contact me by private message or on discord: Dark__Bobby96

Edited by Edgard Goechon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Aspyre Inferno

Firstly thank you to many that have reached out to us. We have acquired some incredibly talented players and decided that Aspyre Inferno will compete in ECL CORE

What we are looking for….

Quality D men LD/RD

solid G

we like for players to have great availability so please tell us what your availability is like. 

Thank You! 

• Like 1

NOVA is looking for a starting C or under some circumstances RW for upcoming PRO season.

*D spots are now filled. LW and G also. 

Contact me for tryout on Discord, PSN or whatever, except pigeon mail i guess )) @Baranizer 

photo_2024-01-26_14-21-17.jpg

Edited by Baranizer
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

🦇 Gotham Knights 🦇

We are looking for starting C or LW & RD! 

Right now I don't have time to play enough so it's better to find someone who has

Obviously these players must to be active & hungry! We wanna prove that we can stay in Elite & fight for that playoff spot so there's much work ahead of us! 

If you are interested contact me, @Rimpeor @keranee 

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

IMG_20231004_144655.png.b741c9065c40a3502a3da667106a3f9e.png

Edited by ReDMisTi
  • Like 38
  • Thanks 3

Swedish Stars is looking for a forward that can handle both wings and also the center position. We play in Lite, if you think you belong in that division and this sounds interesting contact me on PS5 or Discord, (troublemakingswe)

Swedish_Stars_20230424-162558.png

Edited by Alex Rautiainen

Hello ,

HC TOMMOROWLAND ESPORT

We are looking for a Defender starting for the next ECL.
We have experienced players (Pro, Lite) and some Core champions (French Eagles) in our team.
We play 3-4 days a week.
We have Qualifier Lite to play to be in lite at the next Ecl.
please contact me on Discord 👉🏼 X_CoCo_97_X, if you are interested.

best Look, Coco.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1