EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Halloj!

Nystartad svenskklubb, med hyfsat rutinerade spelare, för ECL 12 söker svensk målvakt. Vet du att du är duktig så skriv till mig så fixar vi med provspel och kollar så allt lirar. Antar att klubben hamnar i Core, så får vi se var det hela slutar.

Mvh

KaiserHanzo

In English: New Swe team looking for goalie based in SWE. Conntact me if u think u r skilled enough. We probobly start in Core and also other tournaments.

• Like 2

Hey gamers!

Grenoble BDL esport is looking for a goalie for the next ECL season (pro qualifier). If you think you can make the job, feel free to contact us for some tryouts. (Pm here or on psn: tromi13)

Cheers

Tromi13

Gm Grenoble BDL esport

38BB93DD-9A65-4CA1-A568-EE1BFF4C539D.jpeg

Edited by Tromi13
  • Like 15
  • Love it! 7

Wrah Esports

we are new team partnership with wrah esports organisation. 

as a new team we need players to fill our roster. we allready have a couple of players but we need few more! 

we are activate team so we are looking for activate and motivated players to our roster!

We are looking for starting LD, RDRW and We need one Backup Forward. 

Contact here or psn: polttine 

6AECC680-B2F1-435A-8A59-B80547BFFC15.png.c488a72982c9a09eb61af4e81d8ab3af.png

Edited by Leftinkarlssoni
  • Like 3

GOALIES!

The StickLifters has been busy this off-season with several new signings and the hype meter is already maxed out.

However, the puzzle is still missing its last piece. We are looking for a goalie.

We do expect a thing or two...

• English and/or Finnish language skills
  • Basic understanding of ice hockey as a sport
  • Ability to play on 3/4 days per week

...but we offer a few as well!

• A private Discord server for organizing everything (with a NSFW channel!)
  • Ice-time guaranteed
  • Tons of joy and laughter
  • A real hockey coach and a Twitch affiliate streamer on the lineup

About us:

We are a fun-loving group of 10 guys from Finland. Usually we play Mon-Thu + Sun from 19:00 to 21:30 CET. Previously we have played in FCL and ECL11 Lite. Next tournament we will participate in is the ECL12 Lite Qualifiers starting in a few weeks. Feel free to check out our recent games on Twitch and tweets on Twitter.

Interested? You can PM me here, on PSN rapitzin or on Discord @Rapitzin#0737 😊

• Like 3
  • Love it! 3

We are looking for a expierenced Goalie for the upcoming GCL div. 2 to share the net with our G. Play time is guaranteed.

What we need from you

- German or English speaking

- EU because of Ping issues

- Experienced Goalie

If you like to join us for a Tryout or have a question, DM me here or Discord: SwissGoon#1210

On 5.2.2021 at 18.17, Stubaas kirjoitti:

LOOKING FOR A STARTING GOALIE IN CORE! 

Hi! We are a team looking for Starting Goalie. Last season was our first and we played in Neo. After the regular season we were number one in the whole League with a perfect record. Unfortunately we did not get as far in playoffs as we would have wanted.

Next Season we will play in Core and our goal is to move up to Lite after that. We are seeking for a solid goalie and hope that You have some experience of competive playing. All the members of our team are Finnish and 28+ years old and we hope to get 20+ year old player and preferably a Finnish speaking also. We play 4-7 evenings per week.

So if You are interested, hit me with a DM

-Stubaas, Rahinakaukalo

IMG_3285.png

Up! 

🃏 Arkham Asylum 🃏

We still need a GOALIE!! 

Our other goalie is very busy with his work & family so he cant play as much as needed. 

You will definitely get a lot of ice time (normal games & ECL). We are really active team

For more info contact me here or psn: ReDMisTi or @Hippitukka 🃏

Screenshot_20210206_171612.thumb.jpg.80fcb6ae65ab21c5a31c566704c50f42.jpg

Edited by ReDMisTi
  • Like 11
  • Love it! 4

On 11.2.2021 at 15.16, Tecena kirjoitti:

RoKi Esports is still looking for a back-up defender, it's good if you can play both sides and handness. Playing time guaranteed!

Contact me here or PSN: Tecena

UP!

P.S. It's also possible to get starter position, based on your performance and activity

Edited by Tecena
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 3

On 3.2.2021 at 18.37, kungenkurwa kirjoitti:

Pata Hellalla (Pro) looking for LD, if you think youre perfect match LW is also possibility. 

We hope you know how to keep dualshock right side up and try outs will clinch do you fit PTH.

Let me know here or PSN Kungenkirwa. 

Pata rekrytoinnin ovet ovat auki ja Pata aloittaa huhujen mukaan setelöinnin jälleen huomisillasta.

• Like 15
  • Love it! 11

Northen Falcons are looking for: 

• Defender 

Requirements: 

• Active 
  • Experience from ECL Lite / Pro
  • You can speak and write in English

About us: 

Contact me or @Phyreon in NHLGamer / PSN.

nf_pienempi.png.7d5cd7089c2e069c3893e4bb912235cf.png

• Like 5
  • Love it! 1

On 2/10/2021 at 5:48 PM, applexi said:

Syndrome (Lite) is looking for:

Center: About 50/50 ECL playtime guaranteed. Highly appreciated if you can play also some other positions as back-up.

Goalie: You will be our starting goalie and we hope you have opportunity to play all ECL games.

Usually we play 1-3 times a week. Hopefully you would be part of our team also in future.

Syndrome (Lite)

We are also looking for starting LD.

Don't hesitate to contact here or PSN applexi for any positions that we are looking for. Let's organize try-outs for YOU! 🙂

• Like 7
  • Love it! 3

On 2/10/2021 at 7:32 PM, PSchibra said:

Silver Sword Griffins (WECL)

Are looking for 2 players (can be either foreign or non-foreign)

• G (ice time depends on how well you play)
  • Utility skater (the more positions you can play, the better) 

We will try to go with our main group of skaters when possible, but the lineup will likely rotate a lot, so if you're looking for some competitive 6v6 action before the upcoming ECL season (and have a decent level of skill, teamplay, English, etc.), then contact me either here or on PSN: PSchibra

*Reminder: this is for WECL only and ! not ECL !, therefore, we won't be playing much apart from the official league gamedays. Also, there are restrictions on who can and can't play in this league so make sure to familiarize yourself with the WECL Rules before applying. Thanks! :) 

Up; now only looking for a 50/50-ish Goalie

Ice time will depend on how well you play. Same as before, this is only for WECL and ! not ECL ! , skill cap rules apply, etc. Contact here or on PSN: PSchibra 

Roster is complete. thanks to everyone who showed interest

Edited by PSchibra
  • Like 6

6 tuntia sitten, Oliverigood kirjoitti:

REDNECKS HC is looking for forward(C or RW), D and G for next ECL and other tournaments. We should have enough former Perttilän Kommandot players in our roster so we can continue where PeKo left off and start in Pro qualifications, which will determine whether we will play in Lite or Pro next season.

We’re looking for chill, experienced and motivated long-term finnish speaking players who are not taking this game or life too seriously but are still hungry for success. We try to play pretty much everyday between 20-23 FIN time.

Contact me here or PSN: Oliverigood if you’re interested and let's talk more. 

Moikka, mä olen kiinnostunut ja pelaan oikeestaan mitä paikkaa vaan paitsi pakkia. Tulen tänään linjoille siinä klo 20 jälkeen. PSN ketun_siima

• Thanks 1