It would be great to have a show like a podcast or even a YouTube

Unit Killer X

It would be a pretty good idea, saying this as a podcaster for the last 4 years. To have a audio or a show of some sort dedicated to just this. I don't know what you guys think but it was just an idea. I hit 43 countries and I think to get the word out even more will help this site on this league on another scale possibly. Any ideas? Or do you think this is no good?

This is my show and the link is Below, so have no fear "Unit Killer X" is here. Click on the link you see appear at the bottom of this description and maybe I will mention you in my next show, if so I deem you worthy of my attention. Otherwise scroll on by, because you stepped into the mind of one of a kind. Particularly claimed most crazy, or should I say Insanity at its finest. But if you do click I must forewarn you. This may be lethal for your mental capacity for understanding different parts of humanity. Also 18 years or older explicit content in every order, for this show may take you down a dark path of torment and dark forms of me torture. Portray your self well before saying negative things about my post. Because I stand it well. And when I hear the bell. I will stand it, even when I'm burning in hell. 💯

Sincerely Jimmy James 

https://anchor.fm/thejimmyjamesshowa-z

IMG_20230703_184847318_HDR.jpg