Need a logo for your team?

Neonhum

Hi,

An avid virtual hockey enthusiast here! Been playing the nhl series since the early 2000s, and played eashl competetively since 2010.

I'm a new entepreneur in the graphics and other digital media business. I've done a lot of graphics over the years, mainly as a hobby.

Recently I started my own business and started doing more work on the side of my main livelyhood. In the past I've already done some logos and other graphics for teams. Some references below:

image.png.d3e64444f9e863f51addcc087653e587.png    image.png.fa7a9dd1f1fbdffca20983da5c7db671.png   image.png.546e137ab862258a55c73262e97db3c7.png     image.png.79dcee5f84ad2e52b16a3ec58759647b.png

Hit me up if you are interested in getting  a new logo for your hockey club etc... Send me your ideas and we can talk about the price! Fellow NHL players always get a discount ;)

You can also check out my website (in finnish only atm.) https://darkrootstudio.com

Best regards,

Samuel

Ps. Didn't find the forum rules, so if this contradicts the rules, admins can remove this post :)

• Like 21
  • Love it! 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...