Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

I am open to join any level team. For next tournaments. Can be as backup to.

My primary position is Goalie. But I love to play at D to. I have ECL experience, and I am ready to kick some buds . Write me DM or PSN: ArmiS_LV 

Hi, I am new to this place, not CHEL tho, trying to get a feel for everything and maybe join a club.

To cut to the chase, positions I play are:

Goalie - most frequent and my most stable position

RD - Confident here as well, will play positionally and will pass more often then hail mary it

RW - tbh a little greedier with shot opportunities but still play for the team 90% of the time

I have no experience with organized leagues but I really wish I could play in one, even if it's not the top of the world. I play for the experience but trust me, I am play for the win like you ain't ever seen a guy play for the win before.

Contact info:
Xbox: Oofen#7246
Discord: obchvatkktny

• Like 2

Free G for upcoming tournaments searching for Lite - maybe pros if you think im fitting your team, have core/lite experience. Good to go as 1st goalie, i think i can handle it, but 2nd goalie is also great if you think your 1st goalie are better then me - ready to compete for that place with other goalie.

Searching for team with mindset to go pro or be top lite or are top lite and want to win and do everything to win and improve. Dont want to go on sunday beer league team who doesnt care about win's and practise - just chilling in tournaments - have plenty of them already in my experience - not my style anymore. 

Win'ing for me is everything and i want to get wins as many as possible and hopefully win tournaments or be atleast solid every tournament playoff contender with my new team - so your team mindset to get the best results and grow as team and fight for championships need to fit this category. 

So hit me up, if you are searching for goalie who will do everything to get you that wins as many as possible and are willing and trying to improve every night and learn from mistakes.

P.S. Im not talkative in party, because its takes away my concentration in game, but i can talk in party if that what your team needs and are so game changing in your opinion. comunication in English and russian.

discord - saaggsy

psn: Saagsy-

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/14945

Edited by saaggssy
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 2