Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

På 2022-05-23 på 21:12, Hagerstrom_99 säger:

Well, there another season ends after 2nd round exit. 

A successful season to an end, i'm now looking to get back to compete in Pro next season. 

#2 in Points this regularseason in Lite.

Preferebly Rw but Lw is no problem, could go C aswell but prefer Winger as it suits my playstyle more. Like to have the puck and distribute the puck for open scoring chances.

Good luck everyone in playoffs🤜🤛

Still looking😊

• Like 5

Free G for FCL and beyond. Mainly looking for a starter / 50-50 role in Lite-Pro but I'm open for all exciting offers - I could continue playing as RD/LD too. Preferably a Finnish speaking team.

I have found myself playing between the pipes more often and I've been loving every bit of it. I read plays well, keep the kulma kiinni and rarely get outplayed. I trust my teammates and give credit where credit's due ✌️

Off the ice I'm very active and follow the scene constantly. What you'll get from me is an experienced, humble guy that has a very big heart for this game and hunger to learn more. I can play Sun-Thu 

PSN markalla2
Discord @markalla2#0737

E: signed

Edited by rapitzin
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 11

Free G. But first: The task of being a team captain for my beloved Shameful Knights became too heavy to keep going for personal reasons, so it's finally time to try something new with less things to stress about. My heartfelt thanks to Markalla2, Mik0z-_-, Dismall_ and especially my man Happymack29, thank you all for the great season(s), you guys fucking rock. Thank you also to all other members of the club along the years, the list is too long to mention everyone! ♥️

So, free G for FCL/GCL and maybe for ECL too. It is probably best to get me for a 50/50 role, as i won't be online every evening, probably 2-4 nights a week mostly, depending on how i feel. If there is a fantastic offer in a team which plays nice hockey, i may considering playing as RD, but i prefer G.

I would like to try my abilities as a goalie, i have a (way too) long history of playing the NHL franchise, so i can read passing plays and shot angles well. I am by no means superb as a goalie, but i always try my best and try to learn from every game.

I am Finnish, but i'm fluent in english as well. I'm easygoing and calm, so i won't cause any type of childish drama in a club, i can guarantee that. My skill level as a goalie is probably around core/lite? You can determine it by yourself. I will not use a mic as a G, as it only disturbs me. 25 years old, if that matters for some reason.

I am available for tryouts effective immediately, although i will be taking breaks throughout the summer. 

You can contact me here. 

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 3

Good afternoon, everyone. First of all I want to say a huge thank you to all the players with whom I was lucky enough to play on the same team. It would take a lot of space to list them all individually. I will just highlight the names of the teams:

1) Neptune Hockey - Thank you for the two great seasons that I had the honor and pleasure of defending the goal on your team. There have been a variety of games, both good and bad. Some were lucky, some were not. But from all of that I also learned a very valuable experience. I hope you guys are doing well and wish you success in the next championships. 

2) Shameful Knights - I never got to play a full season with you in the ECL. I wish all the members of this team success in the search for a new team and achieve only high results. Thank you very much to team captain Ollizhki for all his help. 

In view of all this, I am looking for a team, both for the next ECL Championship, as well as for the current GCL and WECL. I play goalie. Good or bad - you can (if you want) see for yourself in try-out games. Any day, any time. No team, but want to play. I treat the process faithfully and with all due care. In voice chat, usually silent. But this does not mean that I do not listen to advice and tips. Maybe someone could use a goalie like me. And I, in turn, will try very hard not to let you down. Although, to be honest, I totally understand - in terms of my chances of finding a team. 
Good luck, success, and more victories in the game, as well as in life! 

• Like 9