Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 1.6.2022 at 16.03, Ollizhki kirjoitti:

Free G. But first: The task of being a team captain for my beloved Shameful Knights became too heavy to keep going for personal reasons, so it's finally time to try something new with less things to stress about. My heartfelt thanks to Markalla2, Mik0z-_-, Dismall_ and especially my man Happymack29, thank you all for the great season(s), you guys fucking rock. Thank you also to all other members of the club along the years, the list is too long to mention everyone! ♥️

So, free G for FCL/GCL and maybe for ECL too. It is probably best to get me for a 50/50 role, as i won't be online every evening, probably 2-4 nights a week mostly, depending on how i feel. If there is a fantastic offer in a team which plays nice hockey, i may considering playing as RD, but i prefer G.

I would like to try my abilities as a goalie, i have a (way too) long history of playing the NHL franchise, so i can read passing plays and shot angles well. I am by no means superb as a goalie, but i always try my best and try to learn from every game.

I am Finnish, but i'm fluent in english as well. I'm easygoing and calm, so i won't cause any type of childish drama in a club, i can guarantee that. My skill level as a goalie is probably around core/lite? You can determine it by yourself. I will not use a mic as a G, as it only disturbs me. 25 years old, if that matters for some reason.

I am available for tryouts effective immediately, although i will be taking breaks throughout the summer. 

You can contact me here. 

Update: Willing to play C/RD for ECL and FCL too for the right team. Top core or lite. So, free G/C/RD.

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/313#nhl

Contact me here.

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 18
  • Love it! 1

Free G. Experience Core Division (3rd place), Lite Division and Pro Division qualification. 

2022-05-02_16-58-30.thumb.png.276876ae858fdd7166360563d6ed8fcb.png

Results ECL Regular Season:

GP - 59 / W - 35 / L - 16 / OTL - 8 / SO - 6

Sht - 696 / Svs - 525 / GA - 171

SV% = 75.43 / GAA = 2.90

With the team Progress took tenth place in Group 3 of the championship ECL 12 - Core

With the team Neptune Hockey took second place in Group 6 of the championship ECL '22 Winter - Core

Results ECL Play-Off:

GP - 24 / W - 17 / L - 4 / OTL - 3 / SO - 0

Sht - 249 / Svs - 196 / GA - 53

SV% = 78.71 / GAA = 2.21

With the team Neptune Hockey won the final third place in the championship ECL '22 Winter - Core

Edited by OnlyForGoalies
  • Like 14
  • Love it! 1

Free player looking new team for upcoming tournaments, I have been played two season in core now, but the ultimate breakthrough awaits. 

I've been played RD or RW, but i'm practised LD too now! 

My motivation are high and I want to get even better player in every single game, I work hard and I want to get feedback inside the games to get to the top!

Stats: https://sportsgamer.gg/players/7223#nhl

prefer finnish teams

Contact here or psn: jerppaz99

• Like 17
  • Love it! 1

After two seasons with Carolina Reapers it's time to look forward. I can play any position except G but I feel most comfortable and useful as a Center or Defender. I can play with both handedness.

I'm looking for a club where I can develop as a player and improve my game to the next level. I'm searching for a Lite team but a core team with ambition to rise the ranks could work too, but prefer lite. I'm finnish and 22. Also available for FCL/GCL.

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/756#nhl

If you feel like I could be the missing piece in your lineup hit me up here or discord: Erggucci#7188

Cheers!

Edited by Jakke
  • Like 11