Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 10.5.2021 at 16.19, Majis12 kirjoitti:

Looking for a top half Lite team or Pro team to play this ECL. Preferred positions: LD,LW,RD but can play also C. Previous teams: Powerhouse, ASM hockey. Finnish or english comms.

Starting position or 50-50 would be ideal. I can offer good communications and give my insight on the games on how to play better as a team. Can play tryouts this week monday-wednesday and from sunday onwards.

Contacts - NHLGamer-Discord / PSN: majis12 

Up. Still looking for opening/50-50 spot on a top Lite/Pro team. Can play tryouts this week almost every evening.
https://nhlgamer.com/players/4917

Edited by Majis12

Free F (LW/C/RW and handness does not matter) 

Have not been active recently I have not played this year besides HUT, and quitted that 2 months ago. Felt like it would be a decent time to get some games in again. I do not care about division. Would be considered an offensive player with decent skill to put up some numbers, I have been down the drain before and I have no problems joining a team being in a deficit trying to reach the playoffs. In more experienced lineup I would consider playing D, but mainly seeking F position to get the most put of my own game.  If interested here or PSN@Hagerstrom_99 

I would like to specifically thank @Hilleri@Kansan-edustaja and the rest of Oulunsalo HT for my visit there, even though I have not been active you guys have been great. If you ever have a chance to play with them, go for it! I wish you the best of luck in the tournament and in the future.  

Sincerely,

Harrypotteri 

Edited by Hagerstrom_99
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

16 tuntia sitten, kemppainen39 kirjoitti:

Free W/D looking for Lite team. Pro isn't out of the question. Starter or 50/50 role.

I am motivated to learn and I can play almost everyday. 

If you're interested, contact me here or PSN: kemppainen39

Great future talent and nice guy, give him a chance! 💪

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 4

Free G looking for good Lite or Pro team.

I want to be number 1 goalie of the team, no 50/50 role. I can play 3-6 times a week because my work.

If you need a person who can catch shot and gets inside the enemy's head then I'm the wrong person.

But if you like what you read.....thats weird if you like, then contact me here for tryout.

My stats

https://nhlgamer.com/players/4691

tonnin seteli.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love it! 1