Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 11.10.2020 at 23.10, hulkamaania kirjoitti:

Hello Gamers! 

Free 34 years old finnish goalie looking for a team for next ecl. Can play almost everyday 20-22.30 finnish time. Preference PRO teams. Message if you are interested here or psn: fin_zeus. 💪🏾

https://nhlgamer.com/players/1236

Still looking offers. 💪🏾

Edited by hulkamaania

On 16.10.2020 at 09.47, egetelli_ kirjoitti:

Looking for a new team for next ECL due to our current team inactivity. 

I can play both sides on offence, prefering LW. I'm looking for starter role, but backup role might be good as well if the offer is too good to refuse.

Contact me here or PSN: egetelli_

https://nhlgamer.com/players/4771

Up up! 

To be clear, as a 33-year-old, backup role is just fine also... 😉🤦‍♂️

Edited by egetelli_

Free C/LW for the upcoming tournaments. Looking for a team in top lite or higher. Backup is fine if at least some tournament games is guaranteed. 

Can play most nights between 19-22(cet) and even longer on the weekends. 

I speak fluent English so nationality doesn't really matter.

Playercard: https://nhlgamer.com/players/1690

Psn: Jarvinder_
Discord: Jarvinder#4517

Contact me here or any of the options above :) 

• Like 10
  • Love it! 5

Looking for a new team in lite or pro. Got lot of experience and passion to play better and better.

Most of games i have played C / LW but LD could be possible also. Prefer Finnish teams.

Contact me here or psn: jobeyz

Edited by Jobeyz
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 2

• ECL Staff
On 13.10.2020 at 21.09, Wpaanane kirjoitti:

Free F/D  (both handed) for the upcoming tournaments and offseason. Preferably looking for a spot from Pro but Im fine with Top lite team also. Also Backup is fine :)

im really motivated player and i want to ”grow up” as a player. I can also play every night. 

Fin/Eng

DM on here or psn and give me try, ill do my best! 

Player Card: https://nhlgamer.com/players/2332

Still free btw✌🏻

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2
  • Sad 3

Is there any reason to write here? )))

Useless to sit and wait that someone will give you a good team spot by picking you up from here. But sometimes miracles happen, so why not. Free G, possibly good enough to impress. 

Anyway all is decided with luck to find a spot and skill to keep it. So GL to everybody. 

• Like 3
  • Love it! 2

Not enough players on the bench? Why is there nobody sitting between the defenders and forwards? I got the answer to those questions, get a grocery stick - add me to your team!

Free backup defender. I'm going to be a defensive or stay at home type of defender who relies on positioning and easy passing. I do very little and a lot at the same time.

In the ideal world, your team has at least two active defenders who can play a lot and I'm the backup who fills in here and there, so I would be there max two nights per week. I can also play winger/center if needed.

I can play from 20 - 22.30 FIN time usually.

Open for tryouts starting from 26.10 ->

Send a message here or on Psn: Kickingapollo

E: Found a team!

Edited by kApollo
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 2

• ECL Staff

Due to starting a new job i’ve decided to leave Enigma, as i dont have the time needed to compete at their level currently.

I’m looking for a team that lets me play when i have the time (sometimes i dont have the time at all and sometimes i can play most of the nights.)

Division doesnt matter

LD/RD

PM me here

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 1