Goodbye, EA

ryba_kit

Dear EA, all the best and I have to stop playing this game.
Thank you for the many years of cooperation, for the pleasure of the game, which I bought from you for your money.
I kept expecting the goalkeeper to be made "normal". In the 21st version, such an attempt was made - it became more difficult for the goalkeeper to play, but more interesting. It was no longer possible to just stand on the "ribbon". And in the 22nd version, due to the peculiarities of modeling objects in the new engine, it does not depend on how I play whether I miss the puck or not. Therefore, I see no point in further play.
Continuing the theme of bounces. Today I played only two games for the goalkeeper. I didn't have enough nerves for more.
In every game I got goals under my arm. And it happens that there are 2 and 3 of them in one game.
Here's a video. Look.

Edited by ryba_kit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8

Those are annoying goals to let for sure and they happen to every goalie who is playing this game at the moment😴

The game was released just this week so there will eventually be patches that fix these issues like every year :D 

giving up after such a short time of playing the game seems bit too much in my opinion, as overall this looks to be one of the best NHL games in a long time💪😎

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 2

1 tunti sitten, Tappu kirjoitti:

Those are annoying goals to let for sure and they happen to every goalie who is playing this game at the moment😴

The game was released just this week so there will eventually be patches that fix these issues like every year :D 

giving up after such a short time of playing the game seems bit too much in my opinion, as overall this looks to be one of the best NHL games in a long time💪😎

viisaita sanoja

Gain some levels, Find a build, adjust to the game and stop whining )) update will fix a lot of things, but Gs always have tough time at the start of the season. 

Если нравится игра, то этот хоккей точно лучше прошлого. Его подкрутят и будет ок. Все мучаются в начале года с вратарями, так что не время видео разборы клепать ))

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Love it! 4

• ryba_kit changed the title to Goodbye, EA
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16.10.2021 at 19.19, Tappu kirjoitti:

How did the patch go. Any fixings? 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 6:30 PM, ryba_kit said:

Dear EA, all the best and I have to stop playing this game.
Thank you for the many years of cooperation, for the pleasure of the game, which I bought from you for your money.
I kept expecting the goalkeeper to be made "normal". In the 21st version, such an attempt was made - it became more difficult for the goalkeeper to play, but more interesting. It was no longer possible to just stand on the "ribbon". And in the 22nd version, due to the peculiarities of modeling objects in the new engine, it does not depend on how I play whether I miss the puck or not. Therefore, I see no point in further play.
Continuing the theme of bounces. Today I played only two games for the goalkeeper. I didn't have enough nerves for more.
In every game I got goals under my arm. And it happens that there are 2 and 3 of them in one game.
Here's a video. Look.

https://betpokies.com

It turns out I'm not the only one who has such glitches in the game) The same thing happens regularly in my matches. Most likely, it will be fixed one day - one can only hope.
And if the players are uncomfortable playing it, the players have the right to leave the game. So that the developers make more of an effort to fix the glitches.

Edited by JackRussel