Assa_-94

Amppa

I'm 21 years old NHL series player from Finland. My first NHL game was NHL 2000 and since 04 been playing every game (05,06,07 etc.)

Started EASHL in NHL 09 with few irl friends and we played small games (3v3,4v4) for few years until nhl 13-14 i started to play 6v6 games with Wild Latvians and played my first EHL tournament, after the tournament team didnt play anymore and i joined new team Hardcore Team Spirit and played my second EHL tournament with them. My 3rd and final EHL tournament i played with HC Old farts and we finished 4th. Now i play in Nordic Stars that we created with few former team mates and yeah thats pretty much it i dont really play any other games.

Oh and i play mainly LD for last few years but i can play C, LW aswell, im not a veteran in 6v6 games but always willing to learn something new to improve my game.

I wish all  the members fun and great time with this community!

Cheers

PSN: Assa_-94

Edited by Amppa
  • Like 6