EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

14 timmar sedan, andreaskakan säger:

Hello!

Mora IK is looking for some players who wants to tryout. We are going to play in pro in this up coming ecl tournament. 

We are searching for rd and a lw that is active and have a mic, its a plus if you have some pro experience.

We are a good team manage to win ecl lite last ecl.

If you find this intresting please msg us for a tryout.

Up

• Like 5
  • Love it! 2

DJURGÅRDEN HOCKEY

Looking for some last pieces to our puzzle. If you see yourself as a player who is ready to compete at the highest pro level or even in elite we are interested to hear from you. 

After last seasons disaster in elite we need to make some changes and find some new hungry players who are ready to show this scene that they belong in the top.

If you are interested contact me here, psn sveti- or at discord svetidaje#3679.

• Like 20
  • Love it! 2

HV71 is looking for a starting LD or RD for the upcoming elite season. Big priority is finding a defender, but a LW could also work. 

Prior elite experience is a big plus but talent can take you far as well so don’t hesitate to reach out to us. 

Being able to speak English is a must, if you understand a thing or two in Swedish it’s even better. 

You can contact me here, at discord Demski_#1566 or at psn Demski_

hv71_esport_alt.thumb.png.c307e902f59a7c51c9813151217a706c.png

• Like 41
  • Love it! 3

Fiasko  (Pro Qualifiers)

Looking for a potential backup! With good opportunity you have a change play on stating line up. We need to find right player on quickly timeframe and hoping quick decisions from player of next season.

Send me a msg on psn tkantola or here, all messages will check.

• Like 23
  • Love it! 1

On 15.3.2022 at 19.12, Lamsa kirjoitti:

Linköping Hockey Club looking starting RD or RW/C for pro qualifier and upcoming seasons.

You can contact me here or psn LamsaLinkoping_HC.png.49d2bf8787a32e9d3272dd9df92a3ea5.png

Still searching 👀

Edited by Lamsa
  • Like 18
  • Love it! 1

Carolus Icemen looking for a RW, 

We're competing in the Lite qualifiers after getting into the quarterfinals and knocking out some top ranked teams along the way. 

A proven record of racking up points is preferred but not essential. Message myself on here or discord CW1LLO_ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Stick Magnético is looking for a 50/50 goalie. 

We will play in Core and our goal is to get far in the playoffs. We play in central server. 

Almost all of us are 30+ so we want somebody commited, no matter where you are from. Possibility of earning the starting G job.

You can contact me here or in PSN: viktors89

Cheers

• Like 9

Hammer Timella ois hakusessa rotaatio hyökkääjä ja pakki, eli 3/4 hyökille ja 2/3 pakille ecl peleistä, joukkue pelaa kiekon hallintapeliä. 

Jos kiinnostuit laita viestiä täällä tai psn laurilion ni sovitaan try out. 

• Like 8

• Members

Falun Coal Miners (ECL Elite) looking for a Goalie and a Utility Player for the upcoming ECL season.

Goalie role (starter, 50/50) can be discussed, utility player should preferably be able to handle playing both FWD and D.

Contact me or @Foppatofflan here at SportsGamer.

UPDATE: No longer looking, we have found our players!

Edited by l-Furyan-l
  • Like 34
  • Love it! 15

Vtuna Socken is looking for a starting goalie, Defenceman, and a winger (preferably lw). 

We are a new club from Sweden that is looking to play ECL NEO Spring.  For us, chemistry in the chat is equally as important as being a good player. With that being said, we are aiming to be a comptetetive team and make the playoffs. 

If you are interested hit me up at PSN: FennelAndBalls or  PSN: Trojamr98. 

• Like 2