EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 11.4.2024 at 19.22, Bot_hene kirjoitti:

NOSTREETSPORTS (PRO)

Is looking for backup C/winger (ice time guaranteed) 

If u think that you can compete in PRO contact: PSN or Discord: Gaabrielii

Up! Looking for winger. Starter is possible too.

Edited by Gaabrielii
  • Like 11

Eisbären Lauf GAMING:

For ECL PRO and beyond we are looking for the following position:

1xRW (50:50)

What is important to us:

- Technical understanding
- Commitment and investment to progress
- Communication skills (we speak English and German)
- Team player mentality
- At least lite experience
- Xbox or PS5 (both is possible)

What we offer:

- Performance based roster with many ECL Pro experience
- Clear structures
- Established ice hockey organization off- and online

Please contact me via discord @theburner18 

More Info: 

http://instagram.com/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming/ 

http://twitch.tv/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming

http://twitter.com/eisbaerengaming

https://discord.gg/m68Xue8EVV

428ccf41-3a92-4b75-9b8f-f7ec2a1a2c4a.jpeg

Edited by theburner18
  • Like 7

Hello everyone,
Rouen Hockey Club 🇫🇷🇨🇭🇩🇪🇸🇰🇹🇳(ECL LITE 
looking for players for the following positions:

- 1 Forward 

- 1 LD or RD 

we want to strengthen ourselves for this ECL Lite in order to recover a place in the playoffs! Minimal High Core experience!
so if you are serious, available at least 3 times a week
Contact me here or Discord ReKoJ—12

• Like 1

5 tuntia sitten, Danskuz- kirjoitti:

Didn’t know 20th spot is considered “top” nowadays.

in good old day's u need to first proven yourself u are top team n player, nowdays u can just announce it and if u believe it hard enough maybe its true then:D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 6

On 4/26/2024 at 7:19 PM, Pide73 said:

Neo team Hc Total Chaos looking for goalie

Dangerous team to play for. they gonna take you offer you spot and accept to team, said dont realy matters your skills even if in start you say you are pretty newbie, they take you and you play for them one ECL game, but next day they will say you are to bad and kick you out of team, and actualy your stats can be good thats not gonna change that outcome. so be cautions about this team, its scam.

Edited by saaggssy
  • Sad 2

36 minuuttia sitten, saaggssy kirjoitti:

Dangerous team to play for. they gonna take you offer you spot and accept to team, said dont realy matters your skills even if in start you say you are pretty newbie, they take you and you play for them one ECL game, but next day they will say you are to bad and kick you out of team, and actualy your stats can be good thats not gonna change that outcome. so be cautions about this team, its scam.

You played poor af and it was a fact. U should play as a goalie, not as a skater.

so you kind a ruined your own season, not others. Keep practicing 

56 minutes ago, Seksileijona69 said:

You played poor af and it was a fact. U should play as a goalie, not as a skater.

Okey if this is not good for neo, then you should be like pro

image.thumb.png.20aa6ab99f55fc33789e7bca843ab455.png

image.thumb.png.f233ceaa2e53cc83869ca3da46a45703.png

actualy you can see in my profile that 2 games. and then actualy see on that teams stats what they gave out. its total scam, to kick out me about some kinda strange "bad performance". but anyone who wants to join that team, you decide by yourself. https://sportsgamer.gg/matches/106172 what i can say this squad is blocked , for me anyday and any roster where they are its scam and i will never suggest to play for this guys. And this guys ruined my ECL season, because i said on start, i am newbie trying out LD, and they said it doesnt matter, they take me anyway, told they dont need to try me out, come on the team and on to the ecl game. Never was scamed like this before, just be cautions about any kinda teams whats just comes up and give you oportunities of life time - at least you think, and if its sound to good to be true, it actualy can be scam.

Edited by saaggssy
  • Sad 1

6 tuntia sitten, Seksileijona69 kirjoitti:

Isn't neo division actually for those Who Are a New for this game or want To try New position. And are u serious if u start yell on neo lvl that somebody is bad or cant play ? FFS its neo division, relax and maybe u should practise More before start diss other ppl on public

• Like 4
  • Love it! 2

6 tuntia sitten, J0HTAJA kirjoitti:

Isn't neo division actually for those Who Are a New for this game or want To try New position. And are u serious if u start yell on neo lvl that somebody is bad or cant play ? FFS its neo division, relax and maybe u should practise More before start diss other ppl on public

Now you are dissing others before you know whats going on? I think he ment that he was supposed to play as goalie also but didnt want to when team needet it.

It doesent matter the level you play, you always play for the team. If team needet you to play in whatever position then you should do it to help the team.

And crying here like a babie it rly doesent help, does it?

Edited by roriboy83
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

14 tuntia sitten, saaggssy kirjoitti:

You have your change to show us how you play. That you show here about the points what you made those few games what you play with us doesn't tell nothing about your skills as a skater. I know you are beginner at skater,but it's just not fit to our team. When i tell you that you are not good enough our tem you still have time to find a new team. In here you tell everybody that we ruin your change to play ECL this season is bull shit. You still have change join some club, but i think after that what you write from here your changes are pretty small. 

Quiet, don't fight. Need a good and brilliant goalkeeper? Here I am. Invite me in and all you'll have to do is score goals. Only now you have the opportunity to take a high-level goalkeeper without any struggle. Don't miss your opportunity, fellow bunnies. 

4 hours ago, Pide73 said:

You have your change to show us how you play. That you show here about the points what you made those few games what you play with us doesn't tell nothing about your skills as a skater. I know you are beginner at skater,but it's just not fit to our team. When i tell you that you are not good enough our tem you still have time to find a new team. In here you tell everybody that we ruin your change to play ECL this season is bull shit. You still have change join some club, but i think after that what you write from here your changes are pretty small. 

you are  so pathetic, lying here about everything, i dont actualy care, i just give information about my experience in your team, and actualy give advice to new guys here to not get scamed by wannabees like your team. yeah you kick me out of tournament and team, when i was transfered to your team i did transfer, i would get lot of oportunities to play but i was wanting to go as LD for one season. you scamed me said that thats okey, we dont need you to try out we take you anyway - then signed, and just after actual good performances droped me out and you actualy didnt ask me to be goalie and continue to play there you just kick me out. I cant play on my old team not even join now new team.but i dont care about your team, i just care about situation overall, i already writed to league administration, so maybe they gonna in future ECL's give some protection against this kinda teams - one day on roster other off it. there need to be penaltys or warnings or just you cant inresponsible take player sign him and then throw out because you decided he is not good enough. thats why is tryouts and thats why is contracts they go both ways, if you fuck up for season player career then you need to take some responsibilitie as team. if you asked me to join put me in the roster and let me play ecl with your team, you already decided  that i am good enough, how you can like after that said - oh you not good enough. its like i go to NHL , play for team 1 game, and they say-  man you  not good for nhl. and throw me out. then there nee to be like some kinda compensation, if you put already player there then you think he is good enough, its not like some kinda kindergarden here. there is just 2 ECL seasons if teams can ask you to join them let you play ECL game and then kick you out with no consequences its just make nonsense, we pay for licenses - teams enjoy season and we just kicked out of season because of this wannabee scamer teams. It actualy the same need to go to player also, if they join then him need to stay for team, or  have some consequences leaving it - you like let your team in bad situation leaving them. For me is kinda im getting every season around 10 offers in different divisions to play. i decided and pick one team. It cant be like that i pick team, they pretty happy i join them, then season starts they decided i suck and kick me out - what its do to player? he like lost 9 oportunities to play for actual teams not scamers, and even if still you can do that one transfer in to new team, your 9 oportunities anymore not active, its just cant be this easy to get rid of players.

Edited by saaggssy
  • Love it! 2

2 tuntia sitten, saaggssy kirjoitti:

you are  so pathetic, lying here about everything, i dont actualy care, i just give information about my experience in your team, and actualy give advice to new guys here to not get scamed by wannabees like your team. yeah you kick me out of tournament and team, when i was transfered to your team i did transfer, i would get lot of oportunities to play but i was wanting to go as LD for one season. you scamed me said that thats okey, we dont need you to try out we take you anyway - then signed, and just after actual good performances droped me out and you actualy didnt ask me to be goalie and continue to play there you just kick me out. I cant play on my old team not even join now new team.but i dont care about your team, i just care about situation overall, i already writed to league administration, so maybe they gonna in future ECL's give some protection against this kinda teams - one day on roster other off it. there need to be penaltys or warnings or just you cant inresponsible take player sign him and then throw out because you decided he is not good enough. thats why is tryouts and thats why is contracts they go both ways, if you fuck up for season player career then you need to take some responsibilitie as team. if you asked me to join put me in the roster and let me play ecl with your team, you already decided  that i am good enough, how you can like after that said - oh you not good enough. its like i go to NHL , play for team 1 game, and they say-  man you  not good for nhl. and throw me out. then there nee to be like some kinda compensation, if you put already player there then you think he is good enough, its not like some kinda kindergarden here. there is just 2 ECL seasons if teams can ask you to join them let you play ECL game and then kick you out with no consequences its just make nonsense, we pay for licenses - teams enjoy season and we just kicked out of season because of this wannabee scamer teams. It actualy the same need to go to player also, if they join then him need to stay for team, or  have some consequences leaving it - you like let your team in bad situation leaving them. For me is kinda im getting every season around 10 offers in different divisions to play. i decided and pick one team. It cant be like that i pick team, they pretty happy i join them, then season starts they decided i suck and kick me out - what its do to player? he like lost 9 oportunities to play for actual teams not scamers, and even if still you can do that one transfer in to new team, your 9 oportunities anymore not active, its just cant be this easy to get rid of players.

I watched your games where u was playing… there was a kinda couple reasons to not continue 

• Sad 1