EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Hello!

BIK Karlskoga Esport is looking for the last players to fill out the team with. We are looking for a first goalkeeper. We are looking for a left back. We are looking for a Center.

if you want to come and do tryouts tonight 19.00 CET, write here.

C59FBDB7-3F95-4697-A708-109EB135EF80_20210516-104323-1.png

• Like 3

Finnish Roosters

Legendary FINNISH ROOSTERS is now recruiting, come n join one of the "KALKKUNA"

-  need  G (who can even sometimes get line of the puck, and know what mean "kulma ja turpa kii" )

- need(who have hockey IQ , know how to pass and is nice person on ice n ready to join team drinken drunken activitity in da vorssa )

- also one backup player D/F would be  nice 😎 ( only req for that is u can crouch and get back up )

what we offer is our "läpsyttely" team is :

- Handful guys with small penis front of mirror (tho this might concern only me )

- pro Q next season, FCL, and every other possible tournaments

- very doubtful humor

unforgettable day n night in da Forssa

contact info :

- Zundeh (psn)

- Ernottii (psn)

- JohtajaTheGreat (psn or here on nhlgamer and yes i am the one with small penis☺️)

Edited by J0HTAJA
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 7

Neptune Hockey is looking for couple new players for the upcoming ECL-season. (Pro qualifiers)

We need a new LW and backup G.

What we want from you? First of all, we want you to have experience from the Lite or Pro division. We want a person, who doesn't take the game too seriously, but still always wanna compete and try to win. 

Contacts:

You can contact me or @wiibenihere, or send us a message on PSN.

PSN: JakkeJynkky, Wiibeni

1E53645A-7A2D-4F7D-9E9F-B8F91C4FB0C6-removebg-preview_20230416-074650.png.29c36c7d68cf616c21998c7816772f3c.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 10

ASPYRE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

An exciting opportunity here to join Aspyre on the journey to Pro and above.

What we are looking for?

Looking for players who want a long term team to grow with and work the way to the top. Preferably high lite or pro quality players.

LD: Looking for a D man that can play a strong 2-way game and add a bit of life in the O zone to our squad.

C: Possibly one of the most important positions in hockey, We are looking for a reliable and smart centre who has an eye for the net and fast passing and exceptional Hockey IQ.

RW: Looking for a strong winger than can run some decent numbers and contribute to cycling the puck and again, fast passing and good hockey IQ.

Why Aspyre?

There are plenty of benefits of joining and here are just a few:

We think it’s important to keep things competitive within the squad which is why this upcoming season, there will be a vote for each game MVP. This will be a €5 Bonus per game. For example 30 games of being MVP would be €150 regardless of making playoffs or not.

We enter many competitions including the start up of “Aspyre Cup” which will be a free entry, invite only for Pro and Lite clubs before the ECL spring season. This will be 2 tournaments with a prize of €100 for only ONE weekend of hockey. 

Currently Aspyre are working on some custom Aspyre Jerseys which will be provided to each player within the club.

There are many other benefits I can talk about.

Aspyre FAQ

Q. Your Sportsgamer says you are from USA 🇺🇸?

A. Aspyre Entertainment is a US gaming organisation however the team is a team comprised of Central and Northern Europe located players

Q. What is the main language of Aspyre?

A. We are mainly English speaking but we do have Greek (also speaks fluent German) /Finnish/Swedish players who can maybe help

Q. Aspyre entering Lite… what’s in it for me who can go to a pro team?

A. We plan to build a team this season to enter lite and to compete and try finish somewhere near the top and battle hard throughout the playoffs and prove we can play at an even higher level. This is why we are also starting up the “Aspyre Cup” so we can play against some of the best teams within ECL.

Please reach out to myself or @Pekedipeks (Finnish) for more info on tryouts and the club.

An example of our casting retweeted here by EA:

Edited by Grizzly17
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 2

On 24.1.2024 at 22.10, Rexoduss kirjoitti:

MUUMIT  [CORE]

Muumit is looking players for upcoming ECL Spring! 

MUUMIT, fhat?

Muumit is a new Finnish team and we are going to join ECL Core division next season. Our team has been built on top of couple of friends and we are willing to get some new folks to our gang! We have played 4 years together laughing to our bad jokes and now we made decision to make a move and join ECL.

What kind of players are you looking for?

We are looking for players who wont take this game too heavy. I mean we are truly going to raise and improve our game, but not with losing our mental health. We will have fun, bad jokes and enjoy!

What positions do you have open? I want in!

We have open spots for all positions. First of all, we are looking starter winger who can play center or a pure center. We also have available spot is starter defenseman and backup or 50/50 goaltender.

What are you waiting for new members?

We except you have played the game and have a bad sense of humour. We hope you have experience playing in ECL, but that is not mandatory. 

Okey! Im in, where i can contact you?

You can contact us here or send message to PSN Kamraati or Tum_pirlo. We will contact you soon as possible for upcoming try-outs! Thanks for your attention!

MUUMIT LOGO.PNG

Up! Still looking for RD/LD and C. Dont hesitate to contact us! 🔥

• Like 1

Södertälje SK (PRO)

Looking for one forward  and one defender. 
All positions except Gs are interesting right now so if you got the time and hunger do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Mainly looking for swedish or finnish players.
Previous experience is not the most important as long as you want to put in the time and effort to perform as good as possible.

And with no offense intended, we are looking to build a team for the PRO playoffs, so if you don't think you belong there. There is no need to apply.

If you want fast answers contact me on discord. Otherwise you can write here or on PSN aswell.

/ sveti

Sodertalje_SK.png

• Like 13
  • Love it! 6

HC TOMORROWLAND ESPORT

Looking for 1 Forward + 1 Defender.     we are looking for high level LITE and PRO players.

We pay the license player.

OBJECTIVE:

- we want a solid team for LITE + SEMI FINAL.

- long-term project + QUALIFER PRO.

after the ECL we participate in a small ordinary league (ITHL) to continue training while keeping the objective of winning a title.

If you are interested… contact:

@Edgard Goechon @ReKoJ-12 

or Discord:

Edgard-Goechon 

Rekoj—12

X_CoCo_97_X

IMG_4256.jpeg

Edited by Edgard Goechon
  • Like 5

☠️Resurrection ☠️

This is a one Hail mary try , but because there is no team contacted me further , i will just announce a blank team for next ECL. If you are willing to build a team with me from ground up , this is the place for you to attend to be Assistant captain who is in charge for aquiring players for the team and building a solid line up wich plays for the team. I will play as a goalie , so that position is half way there. I dont require from you to be a top player , but i hope that you have the understanding of game physics. There is lots of players that ends up to sit in bench , so why not try to make your own statement by creating something from your perspective. Contact me here , or PSN: JiiHooo86 , and lets see what kind of a team we can build.

Resurrection.png.c2926d820edb1480d5739e735005fa9a.png

• Like 24
  • Love it! 4

On 2/3/2024 at 3:53 PM, Grizzly17 said:

ASPYRE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

An exciting opportunity here to join Aspyre on the journey to Pro and above.

What we are looking for?

Looking for players who want a long term team to grow with and work the way to the top. Preferably high lite or pro quality players.

LD: Looking for a D man that can play a strong 2-way game and add a bit of life in the O zone to our squad.

C: Possibly one of the most important positions in hockey, We are looking for a reliable and smart centre who has an eye for the net and fast passing and exceptional Hockey IQ.

RW: Looking for a strong winger than can run some decent numbers and contribute to cycling the puck and again, fast passing and good hockey IQ.

Why Aspyre?

There are plenty of benefits of joining and here are just a few:

We think it’s important to keep things competitive within the squad which is why this upcoming season, there will be a vote for each game MVP. This will be a €5 Bonus per game. For example 30 games of being MVP would be €150 regardless of making playoffs or not.

We enter many competitions including the start up of “Aspyre Cup” which will be a free entry, invite only for Pro and Lite clubs before the ECL spring season. This will be 2 tournaments with a prize of €100 for only ONE weekend of hockey. 

Currently Aspyre are working on some custom Aspyre Jerseys which will be provided to each player within the club.

There are many other benefits I can talk about.

Aspyre FAQ

Q. Your Sportsgamer says you are from USA 🇺🇸?

A. Aspyre Entertainment is a US gaming organisation however the team is a team comprised of Central and Northern Europe located players

Q. What is the main language of Aspyre?

A. We are mainly English speaking but we do have Greek (also speaks fluent German) /Finnish/Swedish players who can maybe help

Q. Aspyre entering Lite… what’s in it for me who can go to a pro team?

A. We plan to build a team this season to enter lite and to compete and try finish somewhere near the top and battle hard throughout the playoffs and prove we can play at an even higher level. This is why we are also starting up the “Aspyre Cup” so we can play against some of the best teams within ECL.

Please reach out to myself or @Pekedipeks (Finnish) for more info on tryouts and the club.

An example of our casting retweeted here by EA:

UP

for those interested contact (languages/ all speak English)

🇫🇮 @Pekedipeks

🇩🇪🇬🇷🇺🇸🇷🇺- @GreekFreak G4

🇬🇧 - @Grizzly17

And before you ask, Yes, I have put 🇺🇸 as a different language to 🇬🇧. Don’t see him eating beans on toast on a morning… it’s something y’all gotta try.

Edited by Grizzly17
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Zenegeim (FCL, ECL Pro Qualifiers)

Zenegeim is looking for a new #1 LW. We will play in the FCL and enter the ECL Pro Qualifiers for the ECL 24 Spring season.

Please contact either Janikka-, Pakjiz, or Sanezh. Contact any of us either here or on PSN.

Edited by Janikka
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Love it! 12

Refuse Too Lose 

Looking for last pos starter G 

We will play Lite

And FCL

Our roster have experience from top lite and Pro 

We play almost everyday

ICE TIME IS GUARANTEED 

LITE Experience or TOP CORE is required