EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

BIK KARLSKOGA ESPORTS

is refurbishing and therefore looking for some players!

A starter playing right back and left back who knows his position and knows how to act.

A first goalkeeper is wanted as we currently do not have one. There, too, we are looking for someone with routine and experience.

Last but not least, we are looking for a forward who can handle most things up there and roll around on the forward side.

Merit from ECL is a plus on the edge!

If you feel interested or want to know more, get in touch.
  • Like 1

Pulp Odyssey (Core)

Looking for one F, D and G.

We are a new team with players who have lot of experience from Core and Lite. Currently we have 5 players in our roster. Our goal is to play in upcoming FCL and Core Spring season. After that our goal is to rise to Lite.

We prefer that You have experience from ECL/FCL and You are 20+ years old (our ages are 30+). Finnish players are also on top of the line. You have all the possibilities to be anything from backup to a starter depending on what You want and what You show in the rink! Hit me with a DM and we can schedule a tryout.

• Like 4

MUUMIT  [CORE]

Muumit is looking players for upcoming ECL Spring! 

MUUMIT, fhat?

Muumit is a new Finnish team and we are going to join ECL Core division next season. Our team has been built on top of couple of friends and we are willing to get some new folks to our gang! We have played 4 years together laughing to our bad jokes and now we made decision to make a move and join ECL.

What kind of players are you looking for?

We are looking for players who wont take this game too heavy. I mean we are truly going to raise and improve our game, but not with losing our mental health. We will have fun, bad jokes and enjoy!

What positions do you have open? I want in!

We have open spots for all positions. First of all, we are looking starter winger who can play center or a pure center. We also have available spot is starter defenseman and backup or 50/50 goaltender.

What are you waiting for new members?

We except you have played the game and have a bad sense of humour. We hope you have experience playing in ECL, but that is not mandatory. 

Okey! Im in, where i can contact you?

You can contact us here or send message to PSN Kamraati or Tum_pirlo. We will contact you soon as possible for upcoming try-outs! Thanks for your attention!

MUUMIT LOGO.PNG

Edited by Rexoduss
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

Name: Koppibuutti

Wants: RD (Starter) & Backup G

Other Info: We are new finnish team with several years of experience in ECL (Lite, Neo,Core). We will participate to next ECL Core season. We are looking primarily experienced finnish regular players (RD, chance for starter and backup G) for upcoming season.

Requirements: Skills to play in core level, good attitude and sense of humor.

Contact by SG, Discord or PSN-message to Jorkkilainen or Kurtznaattori (Discord: Kurtz) or ruttopottu

@Jorkkilainen @Kurtznaattori @ruttopottu

Edited by Jorkkilainen
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 1

Hello everyone, the HC GAMING club (qualifier LITE next ECL).

looking for a LW with lots of LITE/PRO experience. (we are not interested in the other divisions..)

the club will be for the long term.

Objectif:ECL PRO.

we have PRO/LITE players: 🇫🇷🇫🇮🇸🇰 

We Will surely have a partnership with the best Music festival electro in the world. For Esport Team. 🇧🇪 

We have win last ECL CORE 23. 

contact me HERE Or Discord: bobby96_ or Edgard-Goechon

thank you guys! 🤘

• Like 3
  • Love it! 4

Aspyre Dragons

Aspyre are looking for D men and C for ECL Lite qualifiers.

Preferably looking for players of Pro/Lite quality as we look for a long term goal of joining ECL Pro.

However, I will accept tryouts from Core and Neo players. Think it’s important to give everyone a tryout… always a few gems in those tiers.

We are an E-sports team for Aspyre Entertainment who are an American gaming organisation. They regularly live cast games 🎙️, have meetings to discuss merch and many other bonuses. (Contact to find out more)

I know this is for players but also for anyone interested in casting and commentating on games be sure to message me. 

Please send me a message if you want to play some games with our squad and see if we’re the right fit. 

you might even make it onto EA’s Twitter feed: 🥅🏒🚨

🥅🏒🚨

Edited by Grizzly17
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 3

Am 22.1.2024 um 16:33 schrieb Keuschemisch:

version2.3(1).thumb.png.1291509b693973cb3338d1937dba904a.pngTHE BLACK JACKS 🃏

Our Roster for the GCL 11 is set. But we are still looking for another piece to be added for next ECL'24 Spring Elite!

We are looking either for a RD or LW/C. At least Pro experience is needed. DM us here or on Discord.

@Keuschemisch, @Toneee9 & @Timasy 🏒

UP

we are looking ideally for an experienced starting C or LW!

Edited by Keuschemisch
  • Like 11
  • Love it! 3

Refuse Too Loose 

Looking for starter D /Rw and G

We want a defender Who know the basics position play. Also good at making fast decisions in the offensive but also defensive zone.  Fast play is the key in our team

We will play lite Qualifyers

Our roster have experience from top lite and Pro 

We play almost everyday 

Nationality does not mattes but we are most finnish people

ICE TIME IS GUARANTEED 

LITE Experience or TOP CORE is required 

Pm if u want to come for tryout  

PSN sonnysprofil

Edited by sonny
  • Sad 1

On 12/21/2023 at 8:20 AM, Meloni88 said:

Hiljainen Pikkukaupunki, CORE club looking for a full time goalie or a full time winger/defenceman.

Other than that we have a pretty tight regular group of 5 guys

hilj.png

Up, looking for active (maybe finnish) full time goalie and defenceman. We usually practice at around 4pm/5pm UK time