EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

🦇 Gotham Knights 🦇

We are looking for another GOALIE! 

Our goalie @Discokryckan can't play all the time so we need a goalie who can play either when disco is out or 50/50 (we can discuss about it).

Tryouts starting as soon as possible

Message me here or psn: ReDMisTi

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇IMG_20231004_144655.png.f35baee0f91bd3d1a4fbd623b65c3ab7.png

• Like 24
  • Love it! 5

Rahinage (Lite)

Rahinage is looking for a left winger for the upcoming seasons. A long-term addition would be great but not necessary.

Previous Lite experience would be preferable, but a long-term experience from a decent Core-team is also good. You’re motivated and don’t hesitate giving new ideas to the game, especially now when a new NHL is out.

We missed Lite playoffs last season (not by much) but we’re confident of getting there next season. It’s a good target atm and it also means that every game counts from the very beginning of the season. So come and play meaningful games with us! 

We’re in our thirties and mainly looking for +20yo players. We’re playing quite regularly (3-4 games a week) and expect you to play at least a few times in a week.

Feel free to contact us for a tryout either here or psn: Lepatong.

• Like 7

Eisbären Lauf GAMING:

For NHL 24 and the upcoming ECL Lite (perhaps Pro Qualifier) we are looking for the following positions:

1x Forwards (C/RW)
1x Defender (LDRD)

What is important to us:

- Technical understanding
- Commitment and investment to progress
- Communication skills (we speak English and German)
- Team player mentality
- At least lite experience
- Xbox or PS5 (both is possible)

What we offer:

- Performance based roster with ECL Pro experience
- Clear structures
- Established ice hockey organization off- and online

For tryouts please contact me via discord @theburner18 

More Info: 

http://instagram.com/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming/ 

http://twitch.tv/eisbaeren_lauf_gaming

http://twitter.com/eisbaerengaming

https://discord.gg/m68Xue8EVV

428ccf41-3a92-4b75-9b8f-f7ec2a1a2c4a.jpeg

Edited by theburner18
  • Like 7
  • Love it! 1

On 6.9.2023 at 21.01, Bot_hene kirjoitti:

NOSTREETSPORTS (LITE)

We are looking for new players for every position. We lost almost all our players for various reasons (jobs, etc.)

So if you think that you can compete in LITE this might be your opportunity🏄🏼‍♂️

If I got your interest, feel free to contact PSN: bot_HENE

IMG_1080.jpeg

Up! We are now mainly looking for Starting and RD!

• Like 9
  • Love it! 4

Am 26.9.2023 um 11:11 schrieb Xx_anddrej_xX:

Bis Einer Weint is looking for players for upcoming ECL and GCL 

1 Forward 

2 Defenders 

1 Goalie 

you should have experienced at least from core but it’s not necessary and you should speak English 

for more info contact me here or psn i_Lykke_i or discord i_lykke_i#1718

Up

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Niitti pohjassa

we are looking for goalie(backup) or based on performance.

Starting Defender!

we are skilled team with offensive playing style.

lite qualifyers.

if interested for tryout contact me here or psn: bugimir68

Edited by Chara 33
  • Like 4

On 9/24/2023 at 12:24 AM, Madladcas said:

Brand new club Mights is looking for experienced Finnish players! Start from Core/Lite qualifiers. This is a great opportunity to assemble a fresh team with hunger for climbing the ECL divisions.

Club ethos:

• We commit to regular practice and high activity
  • We value everyone's time by adhering to schedules
  • We treat both teammates and opponents with respect
  • We are a team first and individual players second
  • We strive for continuous improvement and long-term success
  • We have fun - celebrate wins and learn from losses

If you're interested, you can message me here or PSN (Madladcas) or discord (Casfin)

UP - Looking for backup players and a second goalie (starting, 50/50 or backup depending on skill level). 

• Like 1

Kyllä, se on totta!

Leipomo valmistautuu ensimmäiselle kilpailulliselle kaudelleen. Tarkoitus aloittaa coresta tai mahdollisesti litekarsinnoista.

Hakusessa vielä aloittava RD ja maalivahti, sekä jokapaikanhöylä varapelaajan rooliin.

Tällä hetkellä joukkue koostuu jo useammasta kokeennemmasta pelaajasta jotka pelanneet vähintään litessä, sekä yhdestä ensikertalaisesta

Tarjoamme:

- pelejä vähintään neljänä iltana viikossa 

- mukavan peliporukan mihin helppo tulla mukaan

Odotamme: 

- aktiivisuutta

- halua ja kykyä toteuttaa sovittuja asioita

- miellään täysi-ikäisyyttä

Laita viestiä, niin sovitaan tryoutit ja aletaan leipomaan.

Yhteydenotot psn ItzRoobe

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 5

VALCO (Pro) 

We are looking for finnish speaking right handed forward, RD (LD could be option too) and G to complete our roster. 

About the roles:

FORWARD: If you are able to play as a C and LW its a big plus. There will be games multiple times a week. 

RD: Our RD is out sometimes so we need rotation player to fill that spot when he is out. There will be club games for sure and there is chance to get tournament games too if things are working good

Goalie: You will share playing time with our other goalie

We also hope like everyone is able to communicate in games, so if you are muted all the time, you are not the right player for us. 

Try outs starting as soon as possible! 

Contact me here or discord Saviinainen or itspardytime in psn

no-bg.png

• Like 11
  • Love it! 6

På 2023-09-21 på 15:07, svetidaje säger:

SSK ESPORTS (pro qualifier)

We will start our tryouts as soon as the new game is released.
Mainly looking for Swedish and Finnish players

Looking for a starting LW. To fit in our team you should be a team first kind of guy, who thinks both ends of the ice is equally important. But as a winger, of course you should always want to score goals and be hungry to win games.

Looking for a G, to start off the season as 50/50 until we can decide who is the hottest one to finish the season with. We would love to have a goalie that works together and talk a lot with our other goalie. Who takes the competition the right way, a real team guy that is looking to develop individually and take the team to the next level.

Also looking for backups at all positions, no ECL time will be guaranteed but probably a lot of practice normal evenings.

Contact me here, at discord or at psn.

image.png

Still looking.

• Like 5
  • Love it! 3

Am 17.9.2023 um 16:56 schrieb Sascha_1998:

Black Sharks is looking for players 🦈

Hey, 

to complete our squad we are looking for experienced players for the upcoming ECL Lite season 

G | D | C/LW

What we want:
- Experience ECL Lite
- Reliability
- communication headset 
- Team player 
- Ambition 
- Loyalty

What we offer:
- GCL / ECL (Lite secured through last ECL).
- Adult troop 25-55 years (no kindergarten)
- fun playing, good atmosphere & no place egoists 
- long term cooperation, the main part of the team knows each other for a long time already
- a healthy will to win with ambitions to achieve something

Feel free to contact us for a tryout 🫡

PSN/Discord: saschayeahh18

IMG_0110.jpeg

Up 

• Like 3

Nappula

For NHL 24 and the upcoming ECL Lite (Pro Qualifiers first) we are looking for the following positions:

1x Backup Forward/defender
1x goalie

What we want:

- active 3-5 times per week

- good team spirit

-have fun 

- experience from ecl

What we offer:

- Active and highly motivated team

- good team spirit already

- ecl Games not quarenteed but high possibility

- maexsaes lättyschool…

For tryouts please contact me here.

7CFD3308-8386-408B-9A2D-648096409828.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

IMG-1595.png

Saucer Hockey is recruiting!

I know, this is what you all have been waiting for and its my greatest pleasure to announce that we are indeed in need of few players for the upcoming season in Core.

We're interested to add a forward, defender and possibly a backup goalie to our juicy team. From forward we'd love that you could play as a winger/center hybrid. From defender and goalie, we expect nothing but silky smoothness and superb excellence. Finnish language is must.  

To return the favor we are delighted to offer you a spot in the team that gives you numerous moments of pure joy and happiness in your life. We also organize a summer cottage camp during the summer where you can show us the capabilities and talents of yours that can be hidden during gaming.

If you are reading the whole message and you are on this part of the post, I'd like to sum the things up for you. We want you in our team if you are a person who enjoys good time while playing the game that is not always so good. You are brave enough to communicate through the microphone and you have working mobile phone with Whatsapp installed on it (yes, we are too dumb and clumsy to operate on Discord).

Contacting can be done via the forums or Playstation messages. Hit me up on either and we set up the tryout for you. 

Edited by Bantubox
Added language requirement.
  • Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Red Bull Munich eSports

To complete our squad we are looking for a starting or 50/50 LD to join us in the upcoming ECL campaign. 

We expect
-> pro or top lite experience 
-> dedication to get better together and take responsibility in a young talented team 

If you are interested in trying out with us, please contact me here or in Discord.

1059100385.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love it! 1

GOONS (Elite) looking for a highly motivated starting LD/RD and backups (all around is huge+ but not necessary) for the upcoming ECL seasons. If you're interested, send me a message on psn: tkantola or here.

we need quickly tryouts, I will listen all interest.

IMG_7648.jpeg

Edited by tkantola
  • Like 26
  • Love it! 2

On 7.7.2023 at 15.17, MaciPapi kirjoitti:

1003063550_Hawaii2021-09-20132404.png.31717a0eeaf2dbccf90d2ce7c0657105.png

For the upcoming Pro season, we are searching for one player, RW to be specific.

Our team consist of both swedish and finnish players, so we communicate in English.

Aiming for playoff spots so please be realistic while considering the opportunity.

About tryouts, we'll get the machinery going by end of summer but could potentially arrange something next week, so a dialog could start already. Doesn't matter if it's NHL 23/24 - chemistry shows either way.

Contact: @AG_Jarl @Burtsi980H @ItzPoro @MaciPapi on any platform. 

p.s
From all of us in Hawaii to where ever you all community members are, at the mökki, on the train, at the beach or just working your ass of as usual, wish you a nice summer shitheads 💩😎🌴

Up

• Like 15
  • Love it! 5