EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Shameful Knights (Core) are looking for a starting RD for our lineup. 

Requirements:

-Willing to learn puck possession playstyle

-Good positive attitude(!!!), nothing good ever comes from toxicity or negative attitude towards your teammates

-Understanding of the game mechanics and basic hockey iq in all three zones.

If interested, message me here, or on PSN: Ollizhki

• Like 13
  • Love it! 3

Become part of the wolf pack 

🐺

Dear NHL fellows, 

after todays official release, the South Tyrolean traditional hockey club "Pustertal Wölfe" has assigned former player Hannes Stoll @hockeystoll5 and me @slux to launch its big eSports project and to form a competitive team.

Since this team is newly founded we are going to start in the upcoming ECL 23 Winter Core. Anyway, we feature experienced cornerpieces and thus target an early promotion. In order to achieve the mission we are looking for some key additions to the roster.

In fact, we reach out for players that want to accompany this eSports club on its journey and want to thrive with it to eventually reach top level.     

What we search:  

- starting defender (shooting right; ideally both sided)  

- allrounder (shooting left; ideally can play all positions)    

What we offer:  

- great team spirit  

- established leadership  

- speak up culture  

- seriously conducted, growing organization  

- long term planning  

- professional eSports environment  

- interesting development possibilities      

What we expect:  

- ambitious mindset   

- commitment to progress  

- team player mentality  

- minimum upper ECL Core level     

Our close collaboration with the parent organization not only provides general support but also allows us to enjoy numerous goodies. Just to name a few, our eSports team will benefit from all sorts of merchandise, a state of the art social media presence, and live events at the famous Intercable Arena.  

Even tough we are situated on the central server, northern players are very welcome too. Whether you are an experienced veteran or a talented youngster do not hesitate to contact @hockeystoll5 (psn xx_hannes_xx_) or me (psn shadow_lux333) for tryouts.    

We are looking forward to hearing of you! 🟡  

More information available on:

https://www.hcpustertal.com/news/esports/

SmartSelect_20220916_170213_Gallery.thumb.jpg.bb77c77a72f7809ca66b696df724eff2.jpg

Edited by slux
  • Like 7
  • Love it! 1

On 26.9.2022 at 10.36, Jalde1976 kirjoitti:

Me and couple of buddies are building new team from scratch for the next upcoming ECL season. 

We are looking for finnish speaking team players age 30+

Positions: G, LD, RD or C and backups, of course. 

Contact me and we talk more. 

upppppppp

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Александр 007 said:

Hello everyone , I 'm looking for a team , maybe someone needs a goalkeeper as a base or a substitute . I always fight for the team to the last . I have experience , my psn Fox_SKA version of hockey for ps 4 and ps 5 nhl 23

F5F0F078-A8D5-4D93-AA04-9A6255598EB5.jpeg

Wrong page 

• Like 3

Name: Freakerz (Ps4 console)

Wants: F/D/G

Other Info:

Hello dear community. We are currently 4 active dudes looking for players on all positions for our club. Any player from Europe is welcome. We speak English only because we have 3 different countries represented so far in our club, Swedish, Finnish and Scottish. We will participate in future tournaments for Ps4 if they will come. Only 2 members could afford a Ps5 for this season, so we’re sticking together and try to ride this season out. 

What is important for us: good fit in the “locker room”, the on ice fit is a matter of practice! 

Please contact me ONLY on PSN messages if you are interested, psn id: djadidai. 

peace and love

Edited by djadidai
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Black Hurricanes (Liten karsinnat) etsii pelaajia! 
Hakusessa maalivahti, puolustaja (ld/rd ei väliä) sekä hyökkääjä (rw, plussaa jos menee myös tarvittaessa lw/c)

Vaatimukset:
Olet aktiivinen
Pystyt pelaamaan useimmiten klo 20 alkaen
Osaat ilmoitella itsestäsi
PS5 löytyy
Jos nämä kaikki toteutuvat niin yhteyttä täällä Mestar93 ja/tai Skitson1

Tai discordissa Mestar93#4298 / Skitson1#9645

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

Still searching tryouts

We still have couple of spots left to fill in our team. We are searching for Lite/pro experienced players who are rdy to have a tryout (we are playing LITE next season) and build a competitive team. We are mainly looking for players who have earlier experience but also so called "hidden gems" from HUT side with sick hands and play IQ 😄.

Just message us HERE or via discord  Jiihooo86#3780 and lets fix some tryouts !

- Jiihooo86 (c)

Resurrection.png

Edited by Jiihooo86
  • Like 12
  • Love it! 2

Become part of the wolf pack 

🐺

Dear NHL fellows, 

after todays official release, the South Tyrolean traditional hockey club "Pustertal Wölfe" has assigned former player Hannes Stoll @hockeystoll5 and me @slux to launch its big eSports project and to form a competitive team.

Since this team is newly founded we are going to start in the upcoming ECL 23 Winter Core. Anyway, we feature experienced cornerpieces and thus target an early promotion. In order to achieve the mission we are looking for some key additions to the roster.

In fact, we reach out for players that want to accompany this eSports club on its journey and want to thrive with it to eventually reach top level.     

What we search:  

- allrounder (shooting left; ideally can play all positions)    

What we offer:  

- great team spirit  

- established leadership  

- speak up culture  

- long term planning  

What we expect:  

- ambitious mindset   

- commitment to progress  

- team player mentality  

Our close collaboration with the parent organization not only provides general support but also allows us to enjoy numerous goodies. Just to name a few, our eSports team will benefit from all sorts of merchandise, a state of the art social media presence, and live events at the famous Intercable Arena.  

Even tough we are situated on the central server, northern players are very welcome too. Whether you are an experienced veteran or a talented youngster do not hesitate to contact @hockeystoll5 (psn xx_hannes_xx_) or me (psn shadow_lux333) for tryouts.    

We are looking forward to hearing of you! 🟡  

SmartSelect_20220916_170213_Gallery.thumb.jpg.bb77c77a72f7809ca66b696df724eff2.jpg.6dc0c84293154569864c4d7c89532242.jpg

• Like 2

HC Palosaari (Core)

We are looking for starting LD, RD and G.

What we expect:

- you are able to play 3-5 times a week.

- you can communicate in finnish.

- you have team first mentality.

What we offer:

ecl and club games.

- group of great guys with good sense of humor.

- experienced club.

Contact me here.

• Like 3
  • Love it! 3

On 6.10.2022 at 17.01, Mestar93 kirjoitti:

Black Hurricanes (Liten karsinnat) etsii pelaajia! 
Hakusessa maalivahti, puolustaja (ld/rd ei väliä) sekä hyökkääjä (rw, plussaa jos menee myös tarvittaessa lw/c)

Vaatimukset:
Olet aktiivinen
Pystyt pelaamaan useimmiten klo 20 alkaen
Osaat ilmoitella itsestäsi
PS5 löytyy
Jos nämä kaikki toteutuvat niin yhteyttä täällä Mestar93 ja/tai Skitson1

Tai discordissa Mestar93#4298 / Skitson1#9645

UP!

• Like 3

• Members

Falun Coal Miners (Elite) looking for two starting forwards (C & RW)

We’re restructuring our line-up after SCL and so we’re now on the hunt for two starting forwards for the upcoming ECL Elite season in NHL 23.

With the Center, we’re looking for someone that has a good eye for the game, is calm under pressure, is adept at both shooting and passing, is effective at utilizing defenders offensively and who is defensively responsible.

With the Right Wing, we’re looking for someone who just loves to put the puck in the net. Seriously, if you snipe the puck, bang home rebounds, get open to unleash one-timers and celebrate like Ovechkin – hit us up. 

Nationality isn’t an issue as our communication will be in English. If you are a LW, we’d still like to hear from you, but just be aware that our current priority is C & RW. Pro/Elite experience will give you an advantage.

Contact me or @Foppatofflan here at SportsGamer DM (or me through Discord at l-Furyan-l#9335).

(P.S. If there is a top-tier Right Defenseman out there looking for a team, we'd consider it. Our player situation is somewhat fluid, and we would be willing to rearrange our original plans… but only for the right RD. High-level Elite experience an absolute must for this one.)

• Like 34
  • Love it! 10

Shameful Knights (Core)

Looking for LD and RD!

We prefer getting a pre-existing D-pair with history of playing together, so if you have a friend you'd like to play defense with, hit me up for a tryout! That being said, individual players are of course welcome to come tryout as well! 

Must have decent skills with the puck and activity. Obviously must have a PS5. 

Contact me here or on PSN: Ollizhki.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

TEAM NGU (ECL Lite) is looking for a Starting Six - Right Wing (RW)

Would be nice if you are able to play multiple times a week and have minimum Lite-experience.

Contact me here or on discord Akin71#6790

Don’t forget that we are playing our home games and practice games on middle Europe servers.

• Like 9
  • Love it! 2

Become part of the Wolf Pack  

🐺

Dear NHL fellows,  

after official release, the South Tyrolean traditional hockey club "Pustertal Wölfe" has assigned former player Hannes Stoll @hockeystoll5 and me @slux to launch its big eSports project and to form a competitive team

Since this team is newly founded we are going to start in the upcoming GCL and ECL 23 Winter Core. Anyway, we feature experienced cornerpieces and thus target an early promotion. In order to achieve the mission we are looking for some key additions to the roster. 

In fact, we reach out for players that want to accompany this eSports club on its journey and want to thrive with it to eventually reach top level.       

What we search:   

What we offer:   

- great team spirit   

- established leadership   

- speak up culture   

- long term planning   

What we expect:   

- ambitious mindset    

- commitment to progress   

- team player mentality   

Our close collaboration with the parent organization not only provides general support but also allows us to enjoy numerous goodies. Just to name a few, our eSports team will benefit from all sorts of merchandise, a state of the art social media presence, and live events at the famous Intercable Arena.   

Even tough we are situated on the central server, northern players are very welcome too. Whether you are an experienced veteran or a talented youngster do not hesitate to contact @hockeystoll5 (psn xx_hannes_xx_) or me (psn shadow_lux333) for tryouts.

We are looking forward to hearing of you! 🟡   

SmartSelect_20220916_170213_Gallery.thumb.jpg.bb77c77a72f7809ca66b696df724eff2.jpg

Edited by slux
  • Like 5