EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Shameful Knights (Core) are looking for starting LD, RD and a backup player (both sided preferably, mostly for defence).

Last ECL our journey ended in the game 7 of the 2nd round of ECL Core playoffs, and we are looking to do better now with a new core, our goal is to be promoted to Lite! Our playstyle relies heavily on puck possession and providing close support to the puck carrier in all three zones. As long as you are trying to develop yourself to learn how to play puck possession playstyle, and are not afraid to handle the puck even in tight spaces, you're our guy. I can guarantee you that with us, you will develop into a solid puckmoving defender and you can elevate your game to another level.

Requirements:

-Willing to learn puck possession playstyles

-Good positive attitude(!!!), nothing good ever comes from toxicity or negative attitude towards your teammates

- No previous experience from tournaments is needed, however: Must have previous experience from the game, such as 3v3 or 1v1 and a compatible playstyle for our team.

-Understanding of the game mechanics and basic hockey iq.

- You're active, able to play multiple times a week

So, if there are any hidden gems, seasoned veterans or beginners with potential out there, please do message me here, or on PSN: Ollizhki

Edited by Ollizhki
  • Like 13
  • Love it! 2

TEAM NGU (ECL Lite) is looking for a Starting Six - Right Wing (RW)

Also we are looking for a Defenseman (LD/RD) and a Goalie.

Would be nice if you are able to play multiple times a week and have minimum Lite-experience.

Contact me here or on discord Akin71#6790

Don’t forget that we are playing our home games and practice games (when EA didn't changed it) on middle Europe servers.

• Like 10
  • Love it! 3

Am 19.8.2022 um 14:16 schrieb slux:

Become part of the wolf pack
🐺

Dear NHL fellows,

the South Tyrolean traditional hockey club "Pustertal Wölfe" has assigned former player Hannes Stoll @hockeystoll5 and me @slux to launch its big eSports project and to form a competitive team.

Since this team is newly founded we are going to start in the upcoming ECL 23 Winter Core. Anyway, we feature experienced cornerpieces and thus target an early promotion. In order to achieve the mission we are looking for some key additions to the roster.

In fact, we reach out for players that want to accompany this eSports club on its journey and want to thrive with it to eventually reach top level.

What we search:

- starting goalie

- starting defender (shooting right; ideally both sided)

- allrounder (shooting left; ideally can play all positions)

What we offer:

- great team spirit

- established leadership

- speak up culture

- seriously conducted, growing organization

- long term planning

- professional eSports environment

- interesting development possibilities

What we expect:

- ambitious mindset

- commitment to progress

- team player mentality

- minimum upper ECL Core level

Our close collaboration with the parent organization not only provides general support but also allows us to enjoy numerous goodies. Just to name a few, our eSports team will benefit from all sorts of merchandise, a state of the art social media presence, and live events at the famous Intercable Arena.

Even tough we are situated on the central server, northern players are very welcome too.

Whether you are an experienced veteran or a talented youngster do not hesitate to contact @hockeystoll5 (psn xx_hannes_xx_) or me (psn shadow_lux333) for tryouts.
We are looking forward to hearing of you!
🟡

More information soon available on:

www.facebook.com/HCPesports

www.instagram.com/hcpustertal.esports

www.hcpustertal.com

Still up!

• Like 2

On 1.9.2022 at 02.06, Ollizhki kirjoitti:

Shameful Knights (Core) are looking for starting LD, RD and a backup player (both sided preferably, mostly for defence).

Last ECL our journey ended in the game 7 of the 2nd round of ECL Core playoffs, and we are looking to do better now with a new core! Our playstyle relies heavily on puck possession and providing close support to the puck carrier in all three zones. As long as you are trying to develop yourself to learn how to play puck possession playstyle, and are not afraid to handle the puck even in tight spaces, you're our guy. I can guarantee you that with us, you will develop into a solid puckmoving defender and you can elevate your game to another level.

Requirements:

-Good positive attitude(!!!), nothing good ever comes from toxicity or negative attitude towards your teammates

- No previous experience from tournaments is needed, however: Must have previous experience from the game, such as 3v3 or 1v1 and a compatible playstyle for our team.

So, if there are any hidden gems, seasoned veterans or beginners with potential out there, please do message me here, or on PSN: Ollizhki

Heads up, also looking for a 50/50 RW! 

• Like 11
  • Love it! 1

image.png.4d361bd676810d8aa73004a6df9a52d1.png

So our center @jiibada_ has decided to step back from gaming a bit and stay in our team only as a backup from now on. Rest of the team will remain intact. Therefore, we are searching for a starting center or right winger who wants to join us long term. Preferably a Finnish player who is humble and have the time/motivation to grow together as a team.
Next challenge up ahead for us is the Pro Qualifiers prior to ECL '23 Winter.

If interested, write message to anyone of us 👊
/🌴  @Macentoitunu, @Burtsi980H@AG_Jarl, @MaciPapi, @vokial2(SolidElli) 

Edited by Burtsi980H
  • Like 24
  • Love it! 6
  • Sad 7

🤡🃏 ARKHAM ASYLUM 🤡🃏

Now is perhaps a little bit better time to look for players than in the middle of summer as summer is now over & new game is waiting behind the corner so let's try again! 🔥

We are looking for RW/RD/LD/G! We are going to PRO QUALIFIERS. 

New players needs to be really active, motivated, ready to learn, humble, team players, prefer finnish players cause we communicate a lot during the games, also some experience from lite atleast is good at this point. 

We have all the knowledge for the success, just need some players who are ready to work & go towards that 100%. 

Also looking for new assistant captain, let me know if you're interested of taking that role! 

Contact me or @Hippitukka for more info! 🔥🤡🃏

ArkhamAsylum_500px.png.2f16686e3fa9acfb6f583abbf0728af2.png

• Like 27
  • Love it! 15

NOSTREETSPORTS (Lite) 

Story continues after fcl 🕺We went by mopo to moottoritie, but now we need turbomotor!

We are looking for C/LW and RD to our starting lineup. Our goal is to participate in a long playoff run next season 🏄‍♂️🌊

What kinda player:

• Lite experience
  • Hungry to improve as a player and rdy to put workglobs on as a team
  • You are motivated and active player

What we offer:

• 100% gametime in clubs and tournaments
  • group of good fellas with competetive mindset

If you feel that you could be the one, we are looking for to our hockeyfamily, please contact me here or psn: sambleri

• Like 21
  • Love it! 11

On 1.9.2022 at 02.06, Ollizhki kirjoitti:

Last ECL our journey ended in the game 7 of the 2nd round of ECL Core playoffs, and we are looking to do better now with a new core, our goal is to be promoted to Lite! Our playstyle relies heavily on puck possession and providing close support to the puck carrier in all three zones. As long as you are trying to develop yourself to learn how to play puck possession playstyle, and are not afraid to handle the puck even in tight spaces, you're our guy. I can guarantee you that with us, you will develop into a solid puckmoving defender and you can elevate your game to another level.

Requirements:

Up! Still in need of a starting LD and a backup player! Don't hesitate to contact me for a tryout!

• Like 9

Chiefzz HC

We are looking for starting LD to add up our roster and also backup defender/attacker  (2nd goalie)

what we want from you:

-Motivation to practice

-Team first mentality

-experience from top core/lite and higher

What we can offer for you:

-spot in pro qualifiers

-Lite spot guaranteed

-motivated group that wants to get better 

-good enviroment to grow as a player

Contact me @M1kaWa_ @Zaedon here or at psn messenger!

Thank you!

Snapchat-1065628331.jpg

• Like 11

Am 1.9.2022 um 20:41 schrieb DaMan:

TEAM NGU (ECL Lite) is looking for a Starting Six - Right Wing (RW)

Also we are looking for a Defenseman (LD/RD) and a Goalie.

Would be nice if you are able to play multiple times a week and have minimum Lite-experience.

Contact me here or on discord Akin71#6790

Don’t forget that we are playing our home games and practice games (when EA didn't changed it) on middle Europe servers.

Up. Still searching 🤓

• Like 5

OP Hakusessa

Ollaan karmadillojen kanssa hakemassa seuraavaa oikeen puolen pakkia!💪

Tarvitaan tyyppiä, jolle maistuu jääaika, sillä toisella puolella on kaksi jätkää, jotka vetää vuoroduunia. Plussaa on, jos pystyy pelaa molempii puolii! 💪

Coressa mennään tämä debyyttikausi.

Jos sulta sulta löytyy pientä huumoria, keskisuurta voitontahtoa, isoa joukkuehenkeä ja valtavaa rakkautta karmadilloja kohtaa, nii laitappa meille viestiä! 💪💪

Edit: Pitää löytyä ps5 tulevaa änäriä varten myös!

💪💪

Edited by JanEerikBanan
  • Like 11
  • Love it! 3

FA/LOOKING FOR POST

Hi guys ! After short visit to the Armada EASHL team i have desided to go a free agent again. But also there is a possibility to bring Resurrection to the Lite division for the next ECL. So this is also FA announcement and also Looking for players post.

Im looking a team that plays in LITE or higher division for tryouts. Im Goalie who has played over 370 ECL games in net. So if you want me for the tryouts just DM me here or twitter Jiihooo861 (Link Here).

And the other post , If you have wanted to be one of the 3 captains in team , but could not get the chance , i can offer you place where you can build a team with me. If you have friends that u have played with , and u feel comfortable playing with , i can offer you a lite division spot and a platform to start building the team. Also feel free to send me a msg regarding to that.

Thats all , and i will be waiting for your DM's here and Twitter.

-Jiihooo86

Resurrection.png

Edited by Jiihooo86
  • Like 20
  • Love it! 3

Autumn is here and new NHL23 is just around the corner. We have decided to try rebuild team to next ECL Pro season as MuKiMaisteri is able to play again and he is making comeback! Our only goal for next season is get promoted to Elite so we will need skilled and highly motivated players to complete this project. We want to build up team where puck is moving wisely and fast when its possible. Atm we are having 3 tryout spots open:

We are looking for C, RW and G to our starting lineup. 

What we expect:

- you are able to play 4-5 times a week (Sun-Thu 20-22.30) 
- you speak Finnish and you are able to communicate in games (Goalie can speak English) 
- Earlier experience from Pro/Elite
- you will have that competitive mindset 

What we can offer:

-100% tournament and club games
- group of great guys with good sense of humour
- competitive atmosphere where everyone is ready to grind and learn new things for success

If that would be you, please contact me here or discord Saviinainen #2716 for tryouts 

Edited by Saviinainen
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 17