EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

On 19.10.2021 at 20.12, IKarkkiI kirjoitti:

BOOMERS (PRO)

We are looking for starting LW or C for the upcoming tournaments.

Top lite/pro experience is required ✌️

Contact me or @Jjomppa

BOOMERS ONLY.png

We are looking for starting for the upcoming tournaments!

(Finnish speaking only)

Edited by IKarkkiI
  • Like 25
  • Love it! 2

26.11.2021 в 20:02, Taras сказал:

New KHL esports project “Sibir” looking for C and G.

RCL PRO / ECL Core tournaments.

We have players who know finnish and English languages, it’s not a problem for us. We need leader on ice💪🏻

Contact me for tryouts and more info!

Discord : XxProAavexX#8318

PSN: XxProAavexX

Or here! 

E0D91FD0-9B59-4FB7-89EB-551C5B69A8F3.jpeg

UP. It will be funny🤙

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

On 26.10.2021 at 20.35, Jerexu kirjoitti:

Hei,
Murohoki etsii uusia pelaajia. 

Tarjoamme:
-    pysyvyyttä, on pisimpään yhtäjaksoisesti pelannut seura koko skenessä 
-    huonoa huumoria mikeissä
-    kokemusta, vanhoja ukkoja suurin osa 
-    peliaikaa kaikille
-    perjantai illan kaljapelejä
-    ei draamaa, paitsi sen mitä itse tuot mukanasi
-    Lite-kiekkoa
-    pelaamme tosissaan, muttei haudanvakavasti 

Vaadimme:
-    yli 18 v. ikää, jos koet olevasi varhaiskypsä voimme tehdä muutoksen
-    kiekonliikuttelua ja varmuutta 
-    suomalainen
-    mikki 
-    whatsup

Etsimme alustavasti 1 hyökkääjää joka hallitsee parhaiten C/RW mutta jos osaat pelata myös LW niin se passaa.
Etsimme myös puolustavaa puolustajaa (kätisyydellä ei väliä) ja varamaalivahti kirittämään tai pelaamaan pelejä puoliksi.

Rosterissa tällä hetkellä 6 pelaajaa.

Jos koet täyttäväsi vaatimuksemme ota yhteyttä ja tule koittamaan miltä pelit tuntuu.
Yhteydenotot Psn: Wuorio tai Jerexu 
                        Nhlgamer: Wuorio tai Jerexu

And same in english just because of nhlgamer rules

Hey,
murohoki is looking for new players.

We offer:
- continuity, the club has been playing continuously for the longest time in the whole scene
- bad humor in mics
- experience, most of us are old
- playing time for everyone
- Friday night beer games
- no drama, except what you bring with you
- Lite-games
- we play seriously, but not sweating every game like madman´s

We require:
- over the age of 18, if you feel you are mature, we can make exception
- puck movement and safety
- finnish
- mic
- whatsup

We are looking for  1 attackers, who will play all positions.
We’re also looking for a defensive defender (ld or rd) and a backup goalkeeper to challenge or play games in half.

Roster currently has  6 players.

If you feel you meet our requirements, please get in touch and come try what the games feels like.
Contacts Psn: Wuorio or Jerexu
                Nhlgamer: Wuorio or Jerexu

UP!

Looking for one Defensive man both sides.

Goalie 50/50 or more. Its depends how good you are!

Contact to me here or psn jerexu.

• Like 7
  • Love it! 2

🦖 noRex Academy 🦖1580339272_noRexLogo(freigestellt).thumb.png.e5c2be80489e84361d56cd3f0820df00.png

noRex Gaming wants to establish an Academy team in the German-speaking NHL community. In a young and highly motivated esports organization we are offering spots for every postion in our academy team. We are keen on giving talented players the possibility to develop themselves under professional structures, improve on and off the virtual ice and earn playingtime in ECL Core and GCL Division 2! Do you want to join us on that journey? 

• We are looking for players on every position (especially RW)
  • We are looking for motivated, talented and highly engaged players
  • Experienced players who want to share their skills with upcoming talents are highly welcomed, too
  • Communication in German and English
  • Longterm we want to implement academy players in the first team; just as @Paddyy1903 and @Fightlocke3 who paved their way via our former farmteam (EBR eSports Neo) into the first squad

So, if you are interested in joining this project feel free to contact me, @kandykills, @GERxVillain or Academy GM @MrKaahee via NHLGamer or Discord (Keuschemisch#8637, kandykills#0420, GERxVillain#1384 or TighGama#0561). We are looking forward to hear from you:)

Edited by Keuschemisch
  • Like 17
  • Love it! 8

Olympia ia looking for more players for Playoffs in ECL core/Lite warmup with atleast Lite experience. After winning ECL neo in 9, anf played Lite in 10 due to not playing with the team in 11 and 12, I "gave up" my spot in Lite for Olympia. Now to get back there, we must have more Lite players in team for ECL winter. 

Succesful run in warmup tournament this far and now aiming for a good playoff-run. Either if you just want to come in for the playoffs, or give it a chance as your next club, you're welcome to write to me. In Lite, we're aiming for playoffs and to make it as far as possible, if it would be Core, we're not shy to say our only goal is to win the whole thing. 

Write to me here or on PSN.

Edited by Hagerstrom_99
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 1

Hello everyone!

Finnish Hockey Legends (Core) is looking for a RD to a ECL Winter tournament.

We hope that you have experience from previous tournaments and know how to play your position.

There's no age requirement but here's couple points what we expect:

1) You know what to do both offensively and defensively.

2) You can speak Finnish!

And of course that you own a mic and be ready to join our WhatsApp group for games etc.

We can offer you an nice environment to develop your skill and hopefully you can help us to achieve our goal: To climb back to Lite division. 

Contact me here if you interested :)Logo4.png.d630d2bf5ceff8eefb42f78b03ac583d.png

• Like 6

Hawaii Hockey is looking for 2 forwards (rw/c/lw) into starting lineup and backup (allrounder) player.

Apart from being skilled with the puck, the player we are looking for needs to have the same mindset as us regarding team play. Meaning, we attack as a unit and defend as one. Defenders are to be used very often in the offensive zone. Forwards has the most skill up front but are happy to cover up for an eventual defender breaking up the ice. We want to play a dynamic and entertaining hockey.  

We'd like to keep a chill group of players long term who for real enjoy playing the game together on a level that creates motivation for all.

As we speak English in the party it's good if you can understand and speak the language on a basic level. 
During off-season we plan to play about 2-3 times a week together as starting lineup. For now we aim to play on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays from about 20-21 Swedish time (can be adjustable). There will of course be opportunity to play more but on other days than these, it could be with backup- or guest players as well. 

We will play in the upcoming ECL Pro and hope to find the guys who will fit both on and off ice with us.

Contact AG_Jarl, MaciPapi or koojiikoojii here or on PlayStation if you're interested for tryout or want to know something more.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 3

Neptune Hockey (new team)

We’re looking for LD, Backup Goalie and all around player for upcoming ECL (Core)

We just created a new team a while ago, but most of our players have experience from Core last season and have good chemistry together.

We hope that you’d have good overall hockey IQ and can move the puck quickly.

Our goal is a deep playoff run for upcoming season.

If you are interested you can contact me here or on Playstation.

Psn: ZamiBoii

• Like 4

Finnish Finishers is participating in ECL CORE  and is looking for a  RW, G and RD

We have a 7-man roster right now, but we are still looking to add a couple more players.

Finnish language is a bonus for better communication but not mandatory.

Contact @Findyyd, @Teamplayer or @MoisionMessier for a possible tryout.comebackseason.png.c20e8a4fe60f939f571b5061bf93c77b.png.103ca6f3615d4344d9f3edd8c33cdbb8.png

• Like 2

Almtuna e-sports is back!
We will participate in the upcoming ECL and playing in the Core-division.

Initially we are looking to gather a small squad, 2G-3D-4F. As of now the roster looks like this:
Forwards
@BeastBenn14 (C)
@Gtasir1
- Open -
- Open -

Defenders
@Pillenupp (A)
- Open -
- Open -

Goalies
- Open -
- Open -

If you are interested in a tryout, contact me through the nhlgamer community forum or Discord.

/Almtuna e-Sport

nedladdning.png

• Like 6
  • Love it! 2

HC Palosaari (Core) looking for two additions that can play wing and/or defense to the team for upcoming Core division. 

We have good systems in place and our game was getting stronger when the Warmup tournament went on. We feel like we can challenge Lite/Core teams very well. We would like you to have some experience from past tournaments. Adults only and "serious" tryouts only. Also finnish language needed. 

Message me here or PSN: stimperi

Edited by stimperi
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 2

• ECL Staff

Wasp.png.c3273f7bd408ef51d8a1946ede61cced.png

Wasp are looking ONE backup player in upcoming ecl tournament. Mainly defender, but if you can play also Forward its a huge plus.

We hope you are finnish player and at least20years old cause we are mostly +30years old guys :D

Contact here or discord: Moneygunx#7774

Edited by Moneygunx
  • Like 9
  • Love it! 1

Saucer Hockey (lite) is looking for D or Winger, maybe someone who can handle them both.

We except good iq and mindset, to handle your own role on the ice. Earlier ecl experience would be great too, but its not must.
We are playing competive, and ofc pushing team to next level, but we dont sacrifice our good spirit for that.
At the end of the day we are looking for good fellas to share drinks with and have fun on. We are definetely not the easiest team for the shy person to join, but totally worth of a try.

I didnt believe that i have to say that but..
We use whatsapp for dailybasis, and we have that IN/OUT method, if someone asks games. If you dont know what that means, or you are just that guy who ignores all messages on groupchat, keep scrolling for other team.

Only for finnish players, and minimum 20yrs of age.

If interested hit me up on discord or psn:  sahis96

• Like 5

Bruise Brothers needs players on every position. Starting d-man, starting goalie and forwards.

We are looking to continue our succes on core next season!

Try-outs are up and running.

We speak finnish but english speaking players are also ok!

We just got presented with an opportunity to play in lite qualifiers, so everyone interested be quick with your applications!

Edited by Henkimaailma
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HV71 is looking for a starting LD for the upcoming elite tournament. A RW could also work, but our priority is to find an LD. 

Experience from ELITE or PRO is required since we want to establish ourselves in the highest division and build something in long term. 

We value team chemistry and a team first mentality highly, so being fluent in English is a must, even better if you understand Swedish. 

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you think this sounds interesting. 

hv71_esport_alt.thumb.png.c307e902f59a7c51c9813151217a706c.png

Edited by Demski13
  • Like 19
  • Love it! 3

Hello everyone.
The Lausanne HC Esports is looking for an allround backup Player who can play G/D/FWD to complete our team in order to participate in the next season in ECL Core and other tournaments 

Profile: 
- Active player (3-4 nights a week)
- Motivated, serious but with a sense of humour
- Respectful of others
- Experience in core/lite/pro
- 18+ years old
- Mic and english required                                                                            
If you are interested and have a competitive spirit, don't hesitate to contact me (psn Komir_90) or @playmakerI78I here or on psn

Screenshot_2021-12-09-12-20-55-11_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love it! 3

Hello everyone!

Finnish Hockey Legends (Core) is looking for a RD to a ECL Winter tournament.

We hope that you have experience from previous tournaments and know how to play your position.

There's no age requirement but here's couple points what we expect:

1) You know what to do both offensively and defensively.

2) You can speak Finnish!

And of course that you own a mic and be ready to join our WhatsApp group for games etc.

We can offer you an nice environment to develop your skill and hopefully you can help us to achieve our goal: To climb back to Lite division. 

Contact me here if you interested :)

Logo4.png.960bd0fd78daa29c78264a0e24b0d0c1.png

• Like 5