EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Karjanta Kroisos etsii pitkällä sopimuksella op:ta ja toista maalivahtia!

Tarjoamme: Hyvän tiimihengen, paikan kehittyä muiden mukana, ja toivottavasti hyviä kokemuksia ensi kaudella.

Mitä odotamme: Olet yli 18 vuotias. Olet luottamuksen arvoinen. Varmaa pelaajaa joka ei haahuile yksin kiekon kanssa päästä päähän. 

Laita viestiä täällä tai psn: Lapsipaahdin

• Like 3

Hello my name is Daniel.

Im looking for new players to start off a new team for Nhl 22.

You can be RW,RD,LD,C ALL THE OTHER POSITIONS ARE TAKEN 

Training will be Connected to time's where everyone one can make it 

We are a very friendly team but the play is always out topic we have fun sometimes but our main goal is to get better and better together and build a new family.

If you are interested or you need more info dm.

image.png.b4570d3b0bed8f8b3a956d451b29e608.png

To our (and many others') surprise StickLifters faced relegation from Lite to Core after a decent run in Lite for a few seasons. We went through a rebuild earlier this year and our only goal for ECL 13 is to get our spot in Lite back. We have a very motivated team going forward and the upcoming NHL22 with its big gameplay changes seems to suit us extremely well.

However, the puzzle is still missing its last piece. We are looking for a defender.

Your role:

As a member of this amazing squad you will play a crucial role in developing our game and turning tight games to huge Ws. There are two defenders in our current roster and you would have plenty of ice-time in both practice and league games as a third (2/3 cycle). You will also get a chance to have some off-ice responsibilities (Twitter, streaming, Discord stuff etc.) if you wish, as we like to share those duties. Our dream is to play the whole NHL22 season with the same roster, so the deal would be a long-term commitment from both sides. You don't need to have exceptional skills all over the ice - what we expect is willingness to learn from mistakes and providing feedback to others. #oppimisprosessi

We do expect a thing or two...

• Finnish language skills (a must)

• Basic understanding of ice hockey as a sport

• Ability to play on 3-4 days per week

• Age 21+ and a sense of humour

• At least one full season in Core or above

• Mastering both handedness is a huge +

...but we offer a few as well!

• A private and very active Discord server for organizing everything (with a NSFW channel!)

• Ice-time guaranteed

• Tons of joy and laughter

• Highly motivated captains

About us:

We are a fun-loving group of guys from all over Finland, aged 22-40. We don't take things too seriously but we do our best to win every game. Our roster consists of 4 Fs, 2 Ds and 2 Gs. Usually we play Mon-Thu + Sun from 20:30 to 23:00 EET. Previously we have played in FCLs and ECL Lite. Next tournament we will participate in is the ECL 13 Core. At the moment we are spending the off-season working on set plays and chemistry. Feel free to check out our tweets on Twitter.

Any questions? Or would you like to come and see what it's like to play with us? No strings attached. You can PM me here / PSN rapitzin / Discord @Rapitzin#0737 😊 The final decision will be made by 20th of September or as soon as we find the right candidate.

• Like 13
  • Love it! 7

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done this so hopefully everything goes well.

So. We in Finnish Hockey Legends are looking for defenders for the upcoming ECL tournament. We play on Core division.

Would be good if you can handle both LD and RD. Age won't matter to me but we prefer that you can speak Finnish.

You can send me or to my assistant captains a dm here at the NHLGamer

@KYLKISYOPA

@Jarl1n

@Eisenhugel

• Like 9
  • Love it! 2

So after really tough couple of weeks and talks we are back here now recruiting. We are looking players for tryouts to compete in PRO-Qualification tournament for ECL13 in NHL22.

- We are looking players with puck skills with ability to pass the puck

- D's should be able to have confidence with the puck and and know when to support attack and when to fall back.

We have secured the LITE place , but hopefully we have time to practice chemistry in that level that we could challenge teams in the pro qualification. Please send me your favorite position and we look what we can do :)

Please contact me here or PSN: Jiihooo86 , or Twitter is also fine : Jiihooo861 or nhlresurrection 

imageedit_1_6174698286.png

Edited by Jiihooo86
  • Like 24
  • Love it! 7

Including Me etsii leftin oikeaa puolustajaa tulevaa kautta (Core) varten. Me pyritään pelaamaan päivittäin, joten aktiivisuutta tarvitaan. Mikin omistaminen ja siihen suomeks puhuminen on niin ikään suotavaa. 

Rosterista löytyy 7 ukkelia eli pystytään hyödyntämään myös jokapaikanhöyliä rotaatiossa ja tykätään meidän tiiviistä porukasta. 

Viestit ja esittelyvideot pleikkarilla toomanyville tai Miklu19

Edited by toomanyville
  • Like 8
  • Love it! 2

On 7.9.2021 at 22.33, Eisenhugel kirjoitti:

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've done this so hopefully everything goes well.

So. We in Finnish Hockey Legends are looking for defenders for the upcoming ECL tournament. We play on Core division.

Would be good if you can handle both LD and RD. Age won't matter to me but we prefer that you can speak Finnish.

You can send me or to my assistant captains a dm here at the NHLGamer

@KYLKISYOPA

@Jarl1n

@Eisenhugel

Up!

• Like 3

On 8.9.2021 at 17.34, Jiihooo86 kirjoitti:

So after really tough couple of weeks and talks we are back here now recruiting. We are looking players for tryouts to compete in PRO-Qualification tournament for ECL13 in NHL22.

- We are looking players with puck skills with ability to pass the puck

- D's should be able to have confidence with the puck and and know when to support attack and when to fall back.

We have secured the LITE place , but hopefully we have time to practice chemistry in that level that we could challenge teams in the pro qualification. Please send me your favorite position and we look what we can do :)

Please contact me here or PSN: Jiihooo86 , or Twitter is also fine : Jiihooo861 or nhlresurrection 

imageedit_1_6174698286.png

Up

• Like 8
  • Love it! 3

Karjanta Kroisos etsii varalle vasenta pakkia!

Tarjoamme: Hyvän tiimihengen, paikan kehittyä muiden mukana, ja toivottavasti hyviä kokemuksia ensi kaudella.

Mitä odotamme: Olet yli 18 vuotias. Olet luottamuksen arvoinen. Varmaa pelaajaa joka ei haahuile yksin kiekon kanssa päästä päähän. 

Hoxhox: Peliaikaa tarjolla satunnaisesti, mutta yritämme kierrättää parhaamme mukaan😊 voit olla myös yleismies joka osaa luutia molemmissa päissä, mutta toivottavasti enemmän kokemusta pakkina pelaamisesta!

Laita viestiä täällä tai psn: Lapsipaahdin

• Like 2

Stone Age 🦣

We are looking for active and motivated Defender (prefer RD but huge + if you can play LD too) to Pro Qualifiers and Upcoming ECL.

What we offer:

- Motivated and Active team with bad sense of humour. 

- Lots of icetime in ECL and regular games.

What we expect:

- Active 3-5 times per week
- Experience from ECL tournaments.
- Ability to communicate in group chat.

Contact me here or PSN: Maexsa

885B46EC-3C23-4C82-9229-3520F00E6AFC.png

Edited by Maexsa
  • Like 21
  • Love it! 5

Catch a fish (Core) are looking for players for future tournaments. The team itself is new but players are experienced.

What we are looking for:

- easy-going players who have a mindset of playing hard but not too serious. 

-Lw, for a 50/50 role

-Ld for a 50/50 role

- a starting goalie 

Games are guaranteed! 

We are looking for finnish players only.

If interested, contact me here or on psn (Mikse94)

• Like 6
  • Love it! 1

Highsticks HT 

Mroo.. 👋

Nyt kun tuli tuo fcl.kin lusittua, niin olis aika keksiä jotain muuta. Tuota mv.n tonttia tullu kyllästymiseen asti pelattua. 😅 

Josko sitä sais "omaa" joukkuetta Lycki10 kanssa kasaan. Highsticks HT

Eli olis tarve muutamille ukoille. 😊 

Lw, Ld, Rd/C ja G

Ite häärin rd/c riippuen kokoonpanosta jne. 🥴  Ja Lycki10 rw.

Jos uskallusta/intoa lähteä luomaan uutta ni pistäkee rohkeesti viestiä.. 😊😘

Rento meininki ja sillee...

Psn. eissi83 

Diskord. eissi83#4760 tai tänne nhlgamer...

• Like 19
  • Love it! 4

Moro. Tarkotus laittaa joukkue kasaan tulevalle ecl kaudelle neoon tai coreen sekä muihinkin gamerin turnauksiin. Joukkueesta(Oldies) löytyy C ja RW muille paikoille siis tarvetta pelimiehille. Lähdetään hyvällä ja rennolla fiiliksellä mutta kuitenkin voittoja tavoitellen liikkeelle. Pelikokemuksella ei ole väliä mutta 94vuodesta lähtien vantaimereita tehneet etusijalla😉 eli ikämiehiä löytyy jo jengistä. Tavoitteena pelailla useampana kertana viikossa että saataisiin homma aktiivisesti rullaamaan. Jos kiinnostuit lähteä kokeilemaan old skuul hokin taikoja niin laita viestiä tänne nhlgameriin tai pleikkarille I-Haimis-I.
Ps.vaikka mä heräisin keskellä yötä ni mä tiedän vieläkin missä sä meet💪🏻

Edited by Haimis11
  • Like 5
  • Love it! 5