EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

Hey,

Murohoki (Lite ecl 12). We are a finnish team we play 3 to 5 times per week and the average playing time is between 21-01. 

Some history of Murohoki team: 
Murohoki is the oldest team in ECL history. Murohoki’s first competitive game was 2001. So we know how to play this game most of the time but not every day. XD

We are looking for a starting Goalie and one Desensive man. Goalie must have played earlier in the ECL lite or pro division. The Defensive man we would like if you could play both handed. Left or Right. 

Contact me here or psn: Jerexu or ruttuberse.

We hope that you are part of our future! 

• Like 13
  • Love it! 1

• Administrators

MightyWolves reborn! 

MightyWolves Esports organisation are looking to gather a roster for next ECL Lite season! 

First of all thanks to everyone supporting and helping with the gathering of the roster. 

Secondly i want to thank everyone who came for tryouts but sadly didn’t fit the roster, we hope they will find their fit team soon! 

We are currently looking for

Starting Left Wing/Centre

Starting Goalie

Backup defender (RD/LD) 

Backup Goalie

If you feel like comming to the tryout hit me a message in PSN(CMB-WF-) or Whatsapp +37129186176

8F4D5692-200E-4D4C-B6D5-58A2157E7135.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Love it! 3

On 1/1/2021 at 10:10 PM, Blackdaylight said:

Team Europe looking for - 

• C
  • RD
  • LD
  • G

And a few backup positions

This team has been remade with 2 core players from a previous team - We are a highly experienced team and looking to push far in ECL lite.

We are looking for -

• 20 years old +
  • Passing first shoot 2nd mentality
  • Strong corner/behind the net game
  • Physical Defenders
  • Defenders comfortable having the puck and making smart decisions
  • Experienced players
  • Able to play at least 4 days a week
  • English speaking with microphone

Tryouts will be held on Tuesday 5th Jan.

Contact me via NHLGamer or PSN - Blackdaylight

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! :) 

851576009_TeamEurope.thumb.png.eb22b6a602d74811e9e574bcb6256d63.png

Bump! - 

We are almost finished building our roster, we are looking for at least one more Defender to come into the team! 

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

KSE TEUTONS - Show must go on 🎊

The GCL / German Champions League will start soon.

The KSE Teutons/ New Teamname iNSANiTY managed to climb from Division 2 to Division 1 qualifier. We have a good atmosphere in the team.

So that we have another variant in the breadth of the squad, we give 2 out of 2 foreigners roster spots. 1/2 can play in the Line-up for the GCL League Games.

We are therefore looking for a strong Lw/LD.

Speaking English would be an advantage unless you have the overskill ... 😉

welcome any interest.

Edited by Stallion
Change
  • Like 7

Saucer Hockey (Lite) is looking for new additions to the team. We're looking for few defenders and a center/winger hybrid who could back us up when some of our players have to go on-leave. We're expecting you to be at least 20 years old, you own a working microphone and you are able to communicate, you use WhatsApp so its easier to reach out to you when setting up games. If you got any questions, please let me know and I'll answer to them.

• Like 5

Finnish Snipers was revived after a break of a few years and now we need some more players.

Our team consists of Lite / Pro players and most of us have been playing 6vs6 games since NHL09 / NHL10.

We are looking for RD and also C.

There will probably be a lot of playing time ahead as we are looking for starting players for the lineup.

We participate in the next ECL Lite.

If interested, please contact @Enerfity & @Thimbaa here or psn: Enerfity_    thimbaa

Edited by Enerfity
  • Like 9
  • Love it! 2

12 minuuttia sitten, Hippitukka kirjoitti:

Arkham Asylum 

We are looking for a starter goalie and couple D/F

Ice time guaranteed if you are active enough, atm we have 5 players and we will play in next ECL (will see which division)

Contact me here or PSNHippitukka for more info! 👊

Another team from Gotham City joining for some ECL action!! 👊 Their goal is to stay together for a long time and reaching higher divisions! 😌 Give them a chance 👊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 tuntia sitten, Hippitukka kirjoitti:

Arkham Asylum 

We are looking for a starter goalie and couple D/F

Ice time guaranteed if you are active enough, atm we have 5 players and we will play in next ECL (will see which division)

Contact me here or PSNHippitukka for more info! 👊

Knukles_30 i can be goalie and defence men doth side. 

• Like 1

🦌 Taavetin Starat 🦌

Is looking for a defenseman who has good puck moving skills and scoring ability 🏒

We are also looking for two goalies. Games are gonna be played 50/50 in the regular season and the better one plays in the playoffs.

We will participate Lite division in the ecl12.

Please contact @jemmeloinenand @rNe92 here or psn😊

#BonehillStars

thumbnail_TAAVETTI-NESTYS2.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

MightyWolves reborn! 

MightyWolves Esports organisation are looking to gather a roster for next ECL Lite season! 

First of all thanks to everyone supporting and helping with the gathering of the roster. 

Secondly i want to thank everyone who came for tryouts but sadly didn’t fit the roster, we hope they will find their fit team soon! 

We are currently looking for

Starting Centre

Starting RD

Backup Goalie

If you feel like comming to the tryout hit me a message in PSN(CMB-WF-) or Whatsapp +37129186176

021F599E-E3B0-473E-873F-DE1C1A040F71.jpeg

Edited by CMB-wf-
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 1

Haemme muutamaa pelaajaa lisää virtuaalikiekko yhteisöön silmällä pitäen seuraavaa ecl. Tarkoituksena on mennä neo divariin testaamaan taitoja. 

Odotamme pelaajilta hyvää huumoria / joukkue henkeä. Pelaat joukkueelle ja syöt kiekkoja tarvittaessa. Olet täysi ikäinen.

Tarjoamme aktiivisen joukkueen, pelejä lähes joka ilta. Huonoja vitsejä illasta toiseen rentoa ilmapiiriä ilman turhaa ohjaimen puristamista. 

Vapaa muotoiset hakemukset voi laittaa psnid: Etukoppari 

Pahat pommittajat are looking to acquire some talented forwards💣

We are looking for LW & C

From our players we expect a competitive mindset, good hockey-IQ and will to become a better player. Being able to receive and give feedback is also an important skill in our team.

Last ECL season we were third in our group and we lost to Hotbox in the second round of playoffs. We will play in Lite division in ECL 12.

As a team we would like to play fast-paced hockey and mainly use quite high forecheck instead of trapping the neutral zone.

Our roster is in a good situation otherwise. We have played together for 1,5 years and we are IRL-friends. Currently we have 8 players in our roster, 1 starting forward, starting D-pair, two goalies, 2 back-up FWDs and 1 back-up D.

We'd prefer finnish players.

If you got interested then send message to me or kihan64 on PS or here!

• Like 16
  • Love it! 3

**GCL player required**

We are looking for German region based players to fill our squad. 

We are considering all positions to keep the team competitive. If you have the skill and the team playing ability then contact me on PSN for a tryout or if you would like anymore information. 

We are shaping to be a very competitive team for the upcoming GCL2 tournament, we just need a few finishing touches. 

PSN: ikillyoo83

Hope to hear from you soon :D

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

On 11.1.2021 at 18.10, Tecena kirjoitti:

Roki Esports (Lite) is looking for a defender, a forward and a goalie for upcoming tournaments, ice time guaranteed. It’s a plus if you play multiple positions. 

Contact me here or psn: Tecena

RoKi esports mini.png

Knukles_30 

I can play Ld/Rd and goalie. 
I want to found new team were is fun to play. 

On 14.1.2021 at 20.52, jemmeloinen kirjoitti:

🦌 Taavetin Starat 🦌

Is looking for a defenseman who has good puck moving skills and scoring ability 🏒

We are also looking for two goalies. Games are gonna be played 50/50 in the regular season and the better one plays in the playoffs.

We will participate Lite division in the ecl12.

Please contact @jemmeloinenand @rNe92 here or psn😊

#BonehillStars

thumbnail_TAAVETTI-NESTYS2.png

Up 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

TeQuila SunRise (Lite) is looking for starting LD & RW for next ECL.

We expect everyone in the team have a same goal and give time for it a bit to achieve it. Also good and competitive mindset is important. Serious, but not so serious. 

If you are interested, hmu in here or psn: N44TTI_16

71275AAC-EE52-48E6-8080-31ECE7E49CEA.png

Edited by N44TTI_16
  • Like 21
  • Love it! 8