EU Clubs looking for players - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Robsom

X6tence hockey (https://nhlgamer.com/leagues/97/teams/766is looking for a couple of players to join our ranks. Ideally we would like players with experience in Lite or later rounds of playoffs in Neo and that are looking to join a long term project. We want to make a push to win the Neo in the upcoming ECL, are you the missing piece in our team?

Our base of players is mostly Spanish, so our base server is Central-Europe. We don't care which location you're based of as long as you're comfortable playing in the Central-Europe server. Some of us speak fluent english so communication will not be a problem. We strife to play a solid team game playing the 5 as one. 

Our biggest hole right now is a skilled forward, however some of our players can play multiple positions so if you're a defenseman or a goalie don't hesitate to contact us and anytime we will have some tryout games.

My ID: viktors89 

You can also contact: Zombqvist

Edited by viktors89
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Lets goo..... Finnish snipers has been revived. We are team with LOT of experience through division lite and pro.We looking solid players with exp in neo/lite/pro/elite. This team is starting from almost beginning again and we are looking for mostly 

LD

RD

G

If u want to play to play with mature experienced guys contact us.

if u guessing whos starting this team its me thimbaa and enerfity

Psn: Thimbaahttps://nhlgamer.com/players/1224

and Enerfity_ https://nhlgamer.com/players/1921

Contact me if u want a tryout!

Edited by Thimbaa
Updated team needs
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Lack of Empathy is a completely new swedish team, other nationalities are welcome to. Im in the process with tryouts atm. I want to fill upp the roster with 6 players that think alike. So chemistry is importent. Then we go into tacticts. The goal is to play ecl lite. Contackt me here, or on psn. Psn id: inkompetenttt

Edited by Medonow
  • Like 2

We are Louie and the Wildcats and we are looking to enter the next ECL Neo. We need a starting Goalie for our team!

We are from the UK so preferably a G who can communicate in English (does not have to be perfect!) and we will welcome anyone from any country! We are online almost every evening for games. 18+ of age as we are all in our 20s and 30s, looking for someone who wants to compete and have fun!

We will also be looking for a backup G for our roster and a backup multi-positional forward who will both get ice time in the tournament.

Please send me a message if you are interested and looking for a club to join!

• Like 2

On 25.11.2020 at 13.23, ChildishGerm8 kirjoitti:

Ensi kaudella tavoitteena ECL:ään osallistuminen, joten nyt Kallenraitti hakee aktiivisia pelaajia vahvistamaan joukkueen alakertaa. OP ja MV voisi nyt löytää uuden joukkueen ja mukavaa peliseuraa iltoihin. Meillä puolustajat puolustaa ja hyökkääjät hyökkää, joten puolustajana tehopisteet ei ratkaise vaan se mitä osaa tehdä omassa päässä. Maalivahdilta kaivataan pelinlukutaitoa ja malttia, ns. helpot vedot pitäisi osata poimia. Pakollisena vaatimuksena on rento asenne ja hyvä huumori. Jos kiinnostus yhtään heräsi, laittele viestiä niin jutellaan lisää!

Varapelaajille on myös myöhemmin tarvetta kaikille pelipaikoille!

Kallenraitti.jpg

Kallenraitti is still looking for starting goalie and one back-up skater for upcoming ECL season. We are participating for first time and we have no ECL experience. For goalie it's not necessary to speak Finnish. Contact me for tryouts. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, viktors89 said:

X6tence hockey (https://nhlgamer.com/leagues/97/teams/766is looking for a couple of players to join our ranks. Ideally we would like players with experience in Lite or later rounds of playoffs in Neo and that are looking to join a long term project. We want to make a push to win the Neo in the upcoming ECL, are you the missing piece in our team?

Our base of players is mostly Spanish, so our base server is Central-Europe. We don't care which location you're based of as long as you're comfortable playing in the Central-Europe server. Some of us speak fluent english so communication will not be a problem. We strife to play a solid team game playing the 5 as one. 

Our biggest hole right now is a skilled forward, however some of our players can play multiple positions so if you're a defenseman or a goalie don't hesitate to contact us and anytime we will have some tryout games.

My ID: viktors89 

You can also contact: Zombqvist

Let's update this one with some recent changes.

We're now looking for a back-up goalie that can also play D (or even F) occasionally. We want to state very clearly that it's going to be a back-up position that will enter in the rotation because some of our starters will be unavailable from time to time. I would expect this back-up to play around half of the games a starter would play (could be more).

Also with the new change in league structure we're looking forward to have a run in the CORE playoffs.

Cheers everyone!

• Like 2

On 21.12.2020 at 20.31, Fidelvv kirjoitti:

Night Shift Hockey (Lite) is looking for Players for next season. We look for:

- Forward

- Defender

- back up goalie

we prefer finnish speaking player but its not a mandatory attribute.
message me here or in psn: Fidelww

Up!

Still looking for a backup goalie and a defender.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 1

Team Europe looking for - 

• C
  • RD
  • LD
  • G

And a few backup positions

This team has been remade with 2 core players from a previous team - We are a highly experienced team and looking to push far in ECL lite.

We are looking for -

• 20 years old +
  • Passing first shoot 2nd mentality
  • Strong corner/behind the net game
  • Physical Defenders
  • Defenders comfortable having the puck and making smart decisions
  • Experienced players
  • Able to play at least 4 days a week
  • English speaking with microphone

Tryouts will be held on Tuesday 5th Jan.

Contact me via NHLGamer or PSN - Blackdaylight

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you! :) 

851576009_TeamEurope.thumb.png.eb22b6a602d74811e9e574bcb6256d63.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 4

KSE TEUTONS

are looking for the upcoming GCL,  a "strong" Defender for 1 Spot outside German Region.

you are welcome temprorary or long-therm, doesn't matter. 

good mood are welcome

get in touch if you want to join us

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2

On 26.12.2020 at 04.07, Thimbaa kirjoitti:

Lets goo..... Finnish snipers has been revived. We are team with LOT of experience through division lite and pro.We looking solid players with exp in neo/lite/pro/elite. This team is starting from almost beginning again and we are looking for mostly 

LD

All around player

G

If u want to play to play with mature experienced guys contact us.

if u guessing whos starting this team its me thimbaa and enerfity

Psn: Thimbaahttps://nhlgamer.com/players/1224

and Enerfity_ https://nhlgamer.com/players/1921

Contact me if u want a tryout!

Up. 

Most we need solid RD 

Edited by Thimbaa
Updated team needs
  • Like 2

Armada Hockey is looking for:

• Starting G
  • Backup (if needed)

We are looking players for long-term team development.

Our team mostly consists of adults over 30 years old. We have responsibilities for family and work so we hope players understand that we can't play every night. On weekdays we usually play 20-23 (EET), on weekends later.

Contact me here or PSN: Meiha

banner.png

• Like 21
  • Love it! 1

• Administrators

MightyWolves reborn! 

MightyWolves Esports organisation are looking to gather a roster for next ECL Lite season! 

We are currently looking for

Starting Center

Starting Left Wing

Starting Right defender

Starting Goalie

Backup defender (RD/LD) 

Backup Goalie

If you feel like comming to the tryout hit me a message in PSN(CMB-WF-) or Whatsapp +37129186176

FC5DE23E-1551-469C-A1A0-B631A0CE4235.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Love it! 1

REIGN

We are looking for players! We're looking for Forwards, Defencemen and  Goalies. A core of a few talented players is looking to expand, as Reign is splitting into two teams. One who aims higher (Lite), and one who plays for fun (Neo), both teams have a core and are looking for players. 

Contact me here or on psn: hifk_fani

• Like 11
  • Love it! 5

Black Sharks is looking for:

- C
- LD
- RD (Defender who can play both sides is a big+)

Preferebly finnish players

We're aiming to play in Lite next season

If you're interested contact:

FiNNisHFlasH00 (psn)
Or
Baijerilaine (psn)

Edited by FiNNisHFlasH00
  • Like 6
  • Love it! 2

Hello Everyone!

Malmö Motherfreakerz(Neo) is looking for 3 players from europe to add to our roster and get ready for next ECL season. We have a solid core but we feel we need to add to this. Ice time is guaranteed because most of us have jobs and kids and stuff, so no one on the roster will be considered a reserve or a bench player.

What we need:

1. A versatile fwd who can play on the wings, doesn't matter which side is strongest, a bonus if this player knows how to play center and is strong on the defensive side of the puck.

2. A D-man who can play both sides.

3. A starting Goalie who can play goalie!

Please reach out to me here on PSN: djadidai

Peace out!

Edited by djadidai
  • Like 4

• Administrators
On 12/19/2020 at 3:03 PM, CMB-wf- said:

MightyWolves reborn! 

MightyWolves Esports organisation are looking to gather a roster for next ECL Lite season! 

We are currently looking for

Starting Center

Starting Left Wing

Starting Right defender

Starting Goalie

Backup defender (RD/LD) 

Backup Goalie

If you feel like comming to the tryout hit me a message in PSN(CMB-WF-) or Whatsapp +37129186176

090655A0-1AF9-4DCF-9697-64AC618622AB.jpeg

Up

• Like 4
  • Love it! 1

Am 2.1.2021 um 05:03 schrieb Stallion:

KSE TEUTONS

are looking for the upcoming GCL, preferably Pro or Elite Defender or a strong lite Defender as a loan player. We expect you to spend at 50/50 training evenings with us and with your club during the GCL. 

get in touch if you want to join us

Up

Illumination is an ambitious team that is currently playing in the ECL Lite division. We are based out of Sweden but we also have a finnish citizen on the roster. Where you come from and your background is less important. The team consists of players in different age spans and with different experiences of the game. Our goal is to take our game to the next level, play hard and have fun.

Defender ad.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 2

Illumination is an ambitious team that is currently playing in the ECL Lite division. We are based out of Sweden but we also have a finnish citizen on the roster. Where you come from and your background is less important. The team consists of players in different age spans and with different experiences of the game. Our goal is to take our game to the next level, play hard and have fun.

Right winger ad.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 1

Vanhat kyljykset(core)

We are finnish team and aiming for to get back to lite next season.

We play 3+ times a week and mostly 20-00 

What are we looking for

Starting Goalie 

Starting Rd

If you are intrested contact us for try outs

Psn: elmoou_ or psn: hempppa

Edited by elmo_lavo
  • Like 2