Favorite Camera Angle  

76 members have voted

The results of this poll are hidden permanently..

I play defense, and for whatever reason, I find it more difficult to defend from Overhead. Playing on a small 24-inch display probably doesn't do it any favors. I do enjoy the increased visibility of Overhead, though. My perfect camera would be a hybrid of the two: automatically switching to Classic when the opponent has the puck and back to Overhead when the puck is loose or my team has it. That could get way too jerky with all the fast-paced changes in possession, so the camera transitions would need to be smooth somehow.

Zone, formerly known as Custom 3, is another popular option. The way it's tilted is problematic for me, so I don't bother with it.

As it is, I tend to use Classic with auto zoom and the camera focused on my player. This is the best compromise that I've found so far. So what does everyone else use, and why?

• Like 1

Play D

Used to play with overhead and kept toggling between myself and the puck (since I'm never where the puck is) :D , I find defending in your own zone is easier with this angle but for this game I switched to Zone. It's easier to position yourself in the neutral zone keeping track of both the puck and opposing fwds. It also helps for breakout passes.

• Like 2