Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Yo!

Free F for upcoming tournaments. PREFER WINGER over CENTER. Had a break last season because of army. Now ready to grind and get better.

Looking for mainly PRO team, but good LITE teams are under consideration still. Mainly want to get games to get better.

Finnish 21y guy with maybe a some sense of humour😃

• Like 24
  • Love it! 6

Since the team broke up (LIKE THAT NEVER HAPPENS RIGHT?!) I am free for upcoming tourneys, backup is more than fine since I work quite alot. 

Played with Örebro for eSHL and got a taste for playing/practicing at a higher level than I’m used to and did quite fine, so PRO/Pro qual as LD/RD would be preferable. Could also play C/RW but I’m 100% better as defender and would be more comfortable in my skillsets. 

People who have played/been in the same team as me would mostly describe me as a funny easygoing guy that tries to have a good atmosphere, no ikävä tunnelma, but also very competetive when needed. (People who have never exchanged a word with me would describe me as toxic but thats fine) 

Fluent in English/Swedish and know a lot of key words (and very bad words) in Finnish due to playing with finns for like the last two NHL’s.

SIDON! HATA! PASKA TILLI PÖNTTÖ!

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/5030#nhl

msg me here 

Edited by Pontinho
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it! 10