Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Looking for team for rest of the nhl 17 and ECL 5. My best positions are rw, rd and g. Atm not interested of 1st goalie position, more of rd and/or rw who can backup as g. Ld works aswell but not used to playing there so will take some time to adapt. I can play C too if u don`t mind me losing most of the face-offs lol. I started to play eashl at the end of nhl 16 and 6v6 only in start of the last ECL. 

Last ecl in lite with Banterfield as captain, unfortunately only 2 wins away from claiming spot to Pro. So not the best player right away but lots of potential. I can speak english, finnish and swedish. I will go to army on monday so after that I can play mainly on weekends only tho, until christmas when I am done with the army. So more of backup player because of army next ECL. 

Player card: https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1291

• Like 4

Hello gamers,looking team for rest of nhl17 and of course for nhl18(only ecl teams)I have mostly played c and rw,can play rd also..Start playing nhl series 92 with personal computer😂,eashl ive been played since ehl with ps3.Division doesnt really matter and new team is ok also.messages here or psn:taikuri8_0.

Edited by taikuri8_0
  • Like 1

Goalie looking for club for next season of ECL. 

Because of my work that can take up a lot of my time, its a little bit unsure how active I can be, some weeks I can play pretty much everyday and some weeks just a few days. But with a bit of planning we should get through that obsticle. And therefore I have no problem with a backup position that fits me good. 

Played last couple tournaments with Nordic Lightning in Elite div and rather stay up there (if someone wants me :)) or Pro div is fine too. 

Swim calm as we say in la suede. 

PSNid: Pippo1891

Edit: if you for some reason are interested please contact me at my PSN since i barely look in here :)

Edited by Pippo
  • Like 5

I'm looking for a team to play with during the summer.

Prefer RD, but LD is fine. Swedish/English and I understand the word vittu.

PSN: eyebiz

Edit: Found a team.

Edited by eyebiz
Found a team.
  • Like 11

Hi

I wanna try out the ECL so i am looking for a team.

I am a experienced versus player who have played for many years. I can play eashl also. Played in Parola Visa this SC

I am a good teamplayer and usally look for open teammates. I can score goals also.

I prefer to play on the RW with left handed. Can play LW also if needed.

I look for a Elite or Pro team.

Speak Swedish and English

Darkic01 on ps4

Obs i am on vacation now and will be back in august.

• Like 7

Still can take some offers from different teams (Elite/Pro) . Beta coming soon so can tryout then @NHL18 or next month.

24 year old Finnish center. Probably around 10k games since 2010. (Former: Punakone / Rynnakkoviikset)

!! CAUTION !! Doesnt have R2 so every pass has some mad sauce on it.

Discord: Yoloberg

PSN: Yoloberg

Edited by Yoloberg

Hello! Experienced winger looking for club for nhl 18 and for the rest of nhl 17. Right handed and prefer LW. Can play RW too if absolutely needed. Elite/pro teams only. Can speak finnish and london.

I'm a old school player and have had my share of broken controllers and ragequits so i don't have the need to cry and whine after a lost game anymore. Team spirit and having fun is the most important thing for me. DanglesZnipesCelly wadamoves are next :)

Contacts here or PSN: ShaneC27

Yours truly, Thai Domi.

• Like 6

On 2017-07-10 at 5:14 PM, eyebiz said:

I'm looking for a team to play with during the summer.

Prefer RD, but LD is fine. Swedish/English and I understand the word vittu.

PSN: eyebiz

I have only good things to say about Eyebiz. Going to miss playing with you in the upcoming ECL bud! 

• Like 6

Hello NHLgamers!

Finnish, 22yo, experienced mainly C/RW (I can also play other roles) is looking team for NHL18/ECL. Elite/Pro. 

Im playing allmost everyday so activity is not a problem. What I hope from the team is that I can hone my skills, learn new things and ofc become a better player! I dont mind if I am not that FIRST line center in your team if I had a chance to practice with good players who are more experienced then me. 

Last season I was a captain of Royal Club and after ECL4 I couldnt belive that I have to start looking for new team but things did not go as I hoped. 

If you are interested, put a message and lets choose the right day for the tryout! Contact me on PSN or here in NHLgamer. 

SEE YOU ON THE ICE! 

PSN: topikeranen

• Like 12

On 2017-07-04 at 7:09 PM, Pippo said:

Goalie looking for club for next season of ECL. 

Because of my work that can take up a lot of my time, its a little bit unsure how active I can be, some weeks I can play pretty much everyday and some weeks just a few days. But with a bit of planning we should get through that obsticle. And therefore I have no problem with a backup position that fits me good. 

Played last couple tournaments with Nordic Lightning in Elite div and rather stay up there (if someone wants me :)) or Pro div is fine too. 

Swim calm as we say in la suede. 

PSNid: Pippo1891

Edit: if you for some reason are interested please contact me at my PSN since i barely look in here :)

Still :)

• Like 2

Experienced Dman looking team for beta/ecl 5 because it seems that my current team, royal club can't get players able to compete for top spots in pro.

RD/LD, doesn't matter.

Former teams: Nordic Nightmare, Royal Club

Backup D position is ok for me also, can't be super active these days. 

Contact here or PSN: k31jj0 for tryouts :)

• Like 6

Hi NHLGamerz!

Looking for a team to play with. Any forward position is good for me. I played in the summercup 2 in NG Alcohology team. I've been playing since the 90's and im a good team player who knows how to score, pass and defend. If you need players let me know. 

Hi you beautiful NHLGamer people!

Finnish 20 years old winger (prefer RW) is looking team for NHL18 beta and ECL Season 5. 

It seems like that my ECL season 4 team Royal Club where i was an assistant captain is splitting up, so now I am looking team to play with in NHL18 beta and hopefully I can stay and compete in ECL season 5 (Pro/Elite)

I have participate in all four ECL seasons and last season I managed to place TOP-10 in points (ECL4 Pro)

Back-up position is fine for me, because these days I can't play everyday. Trying to find great group of guys with bad humour and high level of competition. 

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=104

Hit me up here or PSN AzByCxx and lets make things happen! 

Edited by AzByCxx
  • Like 2