Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Now that my captain status has ended in Resurrection , i thought why not to check what kind of opportunities is there for 1 experienced (seasoned) goalie. I mainly try to aim in to the PRO division. Im fine with the splitted games if there is another goalie in team , but also hoping that if games go well, it doesnt have to be like that.

You can check my history here : Jiihooo86(STATS)

Im still playing in Resurrection roster , and im simply checking the market here .If there is any interested teams out there , you can contact me here in Sportsgamer Profile

through discord : Jiihooo86#3780

or through twitter Twitter(PROFILE)

Talk to you soon!!

• Like 22
  • Love it! 1

Free goalie for future tournaments. Can play on any team, but I feel ready to try my hand at Pro or Elite level teams. Can either be a starting goalkeeper or share playing time with another 50/50 goalkeeper. I do not have a problem with that and do not see anything wrong with it. I can play every day. I play butterfly style goalie with very rare parameters. I don't have a second one like that. ))) I can also just play in the evening games.

My PSN: Only4Goalie. 

• Like 2