Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

On 4.10.2022 at 22.55, sir_sniper kirjoitti:

Hey guys!

NHL 22 season is over and new one is going to launch really soon. Im hyped about that and will see what this NHL version will bring us. :)

So about me. Im 36 year old finnish man that has played NHL since forever. I enjoy it so much that im playing it almost everyday. Im looking for active team to upcoming tournaments in a between top core - lite - pro that has mind set to win every game. 

Im right handed LW or RW but can also go for LD. Im very active so im not interested on playing  backup.

Contact me if you want to know more.

Let us have wonderful upcoming year together ;)

See you on the ice!

B R.   sir_sniper

Contact me here or PSN. Either is fine.

UP!

• Like 6

NHL 23 - PS5

Free agent who can handle multiple positions. I have most experience playing as a centerman but most recently, during SCL, I played as a right defender. Preferably: RD/C/RW.

As a forward I am defensively responsible forward with some playmaking abilities.

When playing as a defender I would like to think that I offer good breakouts and some offensive style of play, without sacrificing defense.

+ Hockey IQ

- Tbh, my own harshest critic. When unfocused, it affects my overall game negatively.

---

*English speaking, Pro-/Lite experience.

Player card:
https://nhlgamer.com/players/2240

Contact me here or throughout psn: BeastBenn14 

• Like 7

Free agent plays everything but goalie.  Have played neo and core.  Center I like best to drive otherwise vf ld rd rw In that order and with the club in the right direction.  My playing name on the ice is Dallas. 

Ps5 

J_Granberg is my ps id 

Edited by jugga64
  • Like 2