Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

FA/LOOKING FOR POST

Hi guys ! After short visit to the Armada EASHL team i have desided to go a free agent again. But also there is a possibility to bring Resurrection to the Lite division for the next ECL. So this is also FA announcement and also Looking for players post.

First, lets put up the Free Agent because this is a FA thread. Im looking a team that plays in LITE or higher division for tryouts. Im Goalie who has played over 370 ECL games in net. So if you want me for the tryouts just DM me here or twitter Jiihooo861 (Link Here).

And the other post , If you have wanted to be one of the 3 captains in team , but could not get the chance , i can offer you place where you can build a team with me. If you have friends that u have played with , and u feel comfortable playing with , i can offer you a lite division spot and a platform to start building the team. Also feel free to send me a msg regarding to that.

Thats all , and i will be waiting for your DM's here and Twitter.

-Jiihooo86

• Like 19
  • Love it! 3

Hi guys,

Experienced player looking for club for offseason and future tournaments

-position LD, C, LW (RD,RW)

-mic, whatsapp, discord

-looking for starting position

-mainly pro division

-contact me on psn TuomoP83 or here

Nhlgamer profile

https://nhlgamer.com/player.php?playerID=1595

• Like 17
  • Love it! 5

FREE GOALIE Pro, Lite, alternative Core if your team is really good and have good team sprit. 

Looking for a team for next ECL. 

Have many years of experience as playing goalie. 

I play everyday so i expect the team as well and be active and hungry for getting better like i am. (team don't have to play 24/7, 3-4 days in a week is enough)

do know that i can help your team, Keep the shoutout we we really need it! 

Please dont hesitate to ask for try-out. See you on ice.

PSN - X-Tjulinis-X

• Like 2

FREE GOALIE Pro, Lite, alternative Core if your team is really good and have good team sprit. 

Looking for a team for next ECL. 

Have many years of experience as playing goalie. 

I play everyday so i expect the team as well and be active and hungry for getting better like i am. (team don't have to play 24/7, 3-4 days in a week is enough)

do know that i can help your team, Keep the shoutout we we really need it! 

Please dont hesitate to ask for try-out. See you on ice.

PSN - X-Tjulinis-X

• Love it! 1
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone. I am looking for a team to participate in the ECL , which aims to win and play against strong teams . I will try to help the team as much as possible in every game . I have experience playing against different teams . My psn 🦊 Fox_SKA I play as a goalkeeper

Edited by Александр 007