Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Goalie looking for a club 

-Playing in net since nhl 15 

-Over 200 games as G on Sportsgamer

-Played in many leagues (ECL Neo,Core, Lite and Pro  / GCL Div 1 and 2)

-3 to 4 times a week online 

Secondary Position RD and LD

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/1928#nhl

If possible i would like to have a comeback in Lite or maybe even Pro but good Core teams are also ok for me.

Hit me up if you are interested here on or psn or discord LeroyLetsPlays#8393

Edited by LeroyLetsPlays
  • Like 5

Free agent looking for a Core/Lite team ideally. I have experience in Core and Neo, but also in off-season games with Lite and the odd Pro team. I am available most weekday evenings from 8pm CEST, and usually the same for weekends.

I naturally play as a pass-first playmaker C but score when the chance is there. I also like the LW spot, but can play either stick side and have a decent hockey IQ.

I have great chemistry with my brother Joshua2255, below. Ideally, your club needs a couple of players!

Primary: C or LW
Secondary: LD, RW, RD

Language: English and German
Discord: leonidas0209#7019
PSN: leonidas0209

Edited by Leonidas
  • Like 6

Free agent looking for a club. I have quite a bit of experience in the ECL now. Many NHL games under my belt and love to find the open ice and make great plays. Brother of Leonidas0209 (the above poster) and have great chemistry together. 

I prefer playing forward and forechecking the other team and making great plays. But i can also defend.

Available most nights at about 8pm GMT

Primary: RW, RD
Secondary: LW, LD

Language: English
Discord: Joshua Irwin#5630
PSN: Joshua2255

• Like 5

FREE AGENT

Experience from ECL Lite etc

Profile: https://sportsgamer.gg/players/5096#nhl

Mainly playing C but I can play anywhere on the ice except G. Prefer right stick but left works too. Backup works too

Contact if your interested here or below

PSN TantBerit

Discord TantBerit#4902

Ps, I can help out with graphics etc😏

Greetings TantBerit

Edited by TantBerit
  • Like 5

vor 58 Minuten schrieb Joiteris:

Hey Everyone We Search Player For the Neo ECL We are the club ESC DUISBURGER Bulldogs we are new on NHL and we hope to get a very good start in the season then we brought players on all positions 

When you have Interest Contact me on Discord Patti_NurDerEVD#1429 or Playstation Try_Hxrdix 

See you Soon

Hello  my name is Sonny and I am 20 years old, i am now a free G for next ECL and others competitions, i have both lite and pro experienced, i am calm in the net and not flying around. I have also been playing with elite teams  practise games but not ecl. I have like 8 years exerience of playing goalie, so now im looking for the best team that can fit me. I can play all days a week exept monday and wednesday becuse i practise real floorball.  My only require is that The defenders know how to mark the open player och helping me cover the middle as much as posible, also talking woth me if you take right or left side in a breakaway for example, Pm here or psn sonnys2profil too set up a tryout

// see u on the ice! 

https://sportsgamer.gg/players/2957#nhl

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1