Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

15 часов назад, N44TTI_16 сказал:

After few season as LD I decided to return my prefer position as LW/C, so free agent for upcoming tournaments. 

Listening offers from teams which have a goal for the season and put hour

Best, when you wanna reach PRO through quals 😂 gl in your search. Someone will be lucky to have you on board 💪🏻

• Like 6
  • Love it! 4

Still looking for a team! I want to start at the bottom and (if I can) work my way up. I’ve been putting in a lot of work on face offs and believe C could be a strong position for me but I enjoy playing W as well. I enjoy a passing game and I tend to get at least one assist per game.

I’m from the UK and can only speak English but hope someone will consider me!

Thanks!1AFFE81A-0BA9-49A8-AB91-575BD1DDBCB2.thumb.png.1f224ca7d4102c741f9e8003ace4ff44.png

• Like 7

Good day to you all and good mood. Looking for a team just for the Relax Cup tournament. I would like to get diverse game experience and thereby understand more subtleties of the game. To all who will respond thank you very much! Who will invite to play - I promise that I will do my best to help the team. 

Let's Go, Neptune Hockey!!!

Team twitch-channel: www.twitch.tv/neptune_eashl

Oleg Divnoff (Only4Goalie)

• Like 9
  • Love it! 1

Free rd for next ECL (lite/maybe pro)

After skipping ongoing tournament for multiple reasons, wanna play again. 
I`m looking for relaxed, yet competitive team. Mostly interested in long-term relationship.

I`m relatively easygoing adult dude and available 4-5 times/week. I really value good and relaxed atmosphere,  but f.ex Jonnejumping is a big no-go for me. 

I can also consider new teams, projects as well, if the mindset is right. I have the ”lite—status” from previous tournament for that purpose. 

pm me here or psn oicteppotulppu

Edited by Oicteppotulppu
  • Like 13
  • Love it! 3

Am 17.2.2022 um 15:24 schrieb devilfish333:

Free G looking for a new Home!Long Time Relationship would be nice!

Top Lite/Pro prefered

-Active Goalie since ECL 1

-Experience from over 120 Regular Season Games in Pro Division and many more in FCL,SCL,GCL,IS Cup,Pro Quali,Pro Wildcard Battle and Lite Division

-Can play almost every Day

-Easygoing Guy

Msg for Tryouts.Here or PSN

Greetz Devil

Still looking

• Like 9
  • Love it! 1