Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free C/LW/(RW) looking for pro team. Can play 5-6 times on week😊. Ready for try-outs!

What I looking for:

• My last two seasons went in Lite/Project x because I wouldn't play so hard because my military service. That's why we did Project X with @Fin_torspo90. I wish the team good future, we had fun and victorious moments!! Before my last 2 seasons in Lite I played Frosty Kiekko-Vantaa in pro. However, Now its time to take next step my career because I have time grind and I am so excited about this.  

•Team, which have comptetitive mindset with humor. 

• Team with good attitude and desire to develop for better and succeed.

Feel free to contact me! PSN: JesseL2002 🇫🇮

• Like 42
  • Love it! 5
  • Sad 1

På 2022-02-06 på 13:27, Hagerstrom_99 säger:

Free Agent Forward looking for Pro team or Top Lite

playercard https://nhlgamer.com/players/4832

Free F looking for any forward spot, lately I have been RW, but usually LW and back in the days originally a Center. With that being said, I have experience with every position. I'm an offensive style of player, who likes fast paced playstyle and to have the puck behind the opponents net. I take defensive responsibility, and very rarely do I take penalties. I'm looking for a team in the long run, who tries to develop their game with good and experienced players, or, hidden gems, as I've seen there is a couple out there. Aswell as having defenders who are apart of the game, and bring the puck up with composure.

So what do you get from me? 

-Supposedly a pretty fun guy, who had the best clip on Youtube. 

- Good offensive player, can score and like to provide in the offensive zone, while still managing a defensive mindset.

- Loyal, always on time and motivated to get better.

- Tries to communicate. 

What do I need? 

Well, it was my first season in Pro, even though I climbed the ladders pretty quick, I have not played too much recently, therefore I need to play more in a team and to adjust to the playstyle. I would therefore appreciate a team who actually plays during the week.

Second of all, I would like to step up my game in defense and forechecking, I belive that has again, to do with the team and how you choose to play. 

As this was my first season, and I can't say me and the team had a successful season, therefore I stay humble and of course is not saying no to backup, allthough Lite is a good level, and several people and teams are of very high level, I would like to develop in PRO in the upcoming seasons, as I think I have proven to put up numbers even with a season not going so well. Nevertheless, if you're a top lite team and looking to take the next step to Pro, I'm willing to take that journey also.

For contacts, here, psn: Hagerstrom_99 or Discord @Hagerstrom_99#9944 

Still looking :)

• Like 6

On 7.2.2022 at 21.34, Ubula kirjoitti:

Time for something new and move forward. 

Free lw possible c mainly looking Finnish team but swedish is ok too. Like to hear offerings from Pro/lite/core

Long term murohoki player and last few nhl been captain there.

Can play 4-7 Times a week

Up

• Like 7
  • Love it! 1

On 15.2.2022 at 18.51, Krapulantti kirjoitti:

Lw & Rw looking for team mainly from core or lite. Also go to neo in good company :D I have experience in all three divisions. 

Rotation player would be ok but no thx for total backup spots. I can also fill in for C or D but Im hoping that winger would be the main spot✌️

Contact here or psn krapulantti for tryouts

Finnish guy so finnish team would be great but if the chat is in english that's ok too. 

Cheers

Up!

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1