Free Agents EU - PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S

Free Agent Forward looking for Pro team or Top Lite

playercard https://nhlgamer.com/players/4832

Free F looking for any forward spot, lately I have been RW, but usually LW and back in the days originally a Center. With that being said, I have experience with every position. I'm an offensive style of player, who likes fast paced playstyle and to have the puck behind the opponents net. I take defensive responsibility, and very rarely do I take penalties. I'm looking for a team in the long run, who tries to develop their game with good and experienced players, or, hidden gems, as I've seen there is a couple out there. Aswell as having defenders who are apart of the game, and bring the puck up with composure.

So what do you get from me? 

-Supposedly a pretty fun guy, who had the best clip on Youtube. 

- Good offensive player, can score and like to provide in the offensive zone, while still managing a defensive mindset.

- Loyal, always on time and motivated to get better.

- Tries to communicate. 

What do I need? 

Well, it was my first season in Pro, even though I climbed the ladders pretty quick, I have not played too much recently, therefore I need to play more in a team and to adjust to the playstyle. I would therefore appreciate a team who actually plays during the week.

Second of all, I would like to step up my game in defense and forechecking, I belive that has again, to do with the team and how you choose to play. 

As this was my first season, and I can't say me and the team had a successful season, therefore I stay humble and of course is not saying no to backup, allthough Lite is a good level, and several people and teams are of very high level, I would like to develop in PRO in the upcoming seasons, as I think I have proven to put up numbers even with a season not going so well. Nevertheless, if you're a top lite team and looking to take the next step to Pro, I'm willing to take that journey also.

For contacts, here, psn: Hagerstrom_99 or Discord @Hagerstrom_99#9944 

Edited by Hagerstrom_99
  • Like 14
  • Love it! 5

2 часа назад, ryba_kit сказал:

Hey!

I am a goalie.

image.png.fc42935b02b475e27642765d4ea8f5f9.png

I am looking for a team of the ECL Elite, PRO or Top LITE level , which sets itself the task of reaching the PRO.

For me , cyber hockey is a sport. So I want to find a team that sets itself the highest goals, and not just get together and play with beer, for fun.

Reasons why I am ready for this level of play:

1)      Based on my game experience, I know that I am a really good goalkeeper.

2)      I have a positive experience of playing in the top LITE team

3)      I have a huge positive experience playing for teams that don't have very good defense, but I still play successfully

For example, in the Finnish championship I had to play against Havu Gaming.

Here are the results:

image.png.ec31e1fe1db3643b5d184b85be3673e7.png

Or, one of the many examples in random games:

image.png.866fbcce91e0643fd0433cd66b524a8b.png

And in the previous tournament, among the goalies who had to really work - to make more than 200 saves, I am in 4th place.

image.png.d1426ebd2e052236c594ed0cadebf9fd.png

Moreover, please note that among the top 5, I was the only one playing for a team that could not make it to the playoffs . That is, if I played for a stronger team, the result would be even better.

Unfortunately, there is a practice of searching for players, in which, in order to get an attempt at a team in a high division, you must already have experience playing in this division. Because of this, often, the way up for good goalkeepers is simply closed. There is no experience in playing PRO games, which means that no one will invite you to try.

You really think that someone will look at all this and be like - Yeah, this guy's a wall, we'll take him!!!

Wanna play higher - play with everybody, so community knows you are good, then you'll get your chance maybe. But you have to be lucky too))

But the more common way - rise with a LITE team. Play a lot, create a bond with guys and develop together. Chat also, so they know you are reliable and fun guy)

Anyway, it doesn't work like that - "only pro/elite teams please". When you are good for them - they will call for you to play themselves. Everyone wants to play higher - its like IRL sports. Not everybody makes it.

Also you blame EA for making a bad game)) Not the best advert for yourself. If you are good - you just find a way to deal with all those in game stuff like field players do on a daily basis. And then just grind...

P.S. GL in your search though. Maybe i am not right here)) But i have core, lite and pro experience now. I walked this road.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 15

• ECL Staff
4 hours ago, ryba_kit said:

Hey! Good joke! This is written by a person who never played for weak teams, did not grow up with them. The first team was RCL PRO, where he was invited by his friends. Not because he plays well, but because he is a friend :)

Baranizer - Player profile - NHLGamer

I don't think throwing your previous team(s) under the bus by calling them weak is the clapback that you think it is. 

-

Let's remember to keep the posts here relevant, if you want to go off at each other please take it elsewhere. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 14
  • Love it! 1

29 minutes ago, ryba_kit said:

Everyone who made a facepalm - urgently go to the ECL NEO teams to prove that the teams are the same in strength! And whoever refuses, then he "throws under the bus" teams :)

I don’t know about your individual skill level, but just by reading your posts I can tell you don’t have the mentality/mindset/attitude to play for higher level teams. Your whining publicly about your old teams and teammates gives me the vibe you will just give up on your team when the first setback hits you. You might be a very good goalie by the individual skill level but working on your mentality and being patient really is the key here, prove your haters wrong by constant grinding and positive mindset instead. Embarrassing yourself publicly doesn’t get you anywhere.

Peace✌️

• Like 21
  • Thanks 18
  • Love it! 3

Sometimes you have to do some difficult decissions and this time it was to let go of the GM and captain role. Unable to make a long term team to players i have failed in that section and have decided that its time to focus on beeing a player...

So now im a FA and open for tryouts if some team wants experienced goalie. Looking for a team that i can fairly compete to be a starting goalie

Contact me here or twitter : Jiihooo861

• Like 25
  • Love it! 7

Time for something new and move forward. 

Free lw possible c mainly looking Finnish team but swedish is ok too. Like to hear offerings from Pro/lite/core, not interested from backup role.

Long term murohoki player and last few nhl been captain there, so If i get on your team im loyal to that team.

Can play 4-7 Times a week

• Like 7
  • Love it! 3
  • Sad 1

Free goalie looking for club after ECL

Age 24 

Playing since NHL 15 

Primary position: G

Secondary positions: RD or LD (for emergency)

Last clubs : Berlin Eagles, Uknighted HC

Lots of expirience in ECL(Neo,Core,Lite and Pro) and GCL 

3-5 times a week active 

Nationality: German

Can communicate in english aswell

Psn LeroyLetsPlays

https://nhlgamer.com/players/1928#nhl

Looking for top core/lite team

If you are interested just contact me

Kind regards,Leroy

Edited by LeroyLetsPlays
  • Like 3
  • Love it! 3

12 minutes ago, Janikka said:

Free D and maybe G (depending on whether I can truly get into my stride as goalie in this version).

My last team, VISU Gaming, decided a lineup adjustment was in their best interest moving forward. For this reason I am looking for a new team.

I have played most of the current ECL era in Pro. RD is my preferred position on defense, but I can manage LD especially if I play that position consistently.

If you're looking for a developing young gun, you will have to look elsewhere. Besides that, hit me up if you're interested. I would love to continue in Pro if I can find a team playing at that level.

I recommend this guy. Visu gaming is stupid.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Hey, i’m looking for a team

I would prefer to play as a goalie, but i can play LD and RD as well

i have played NHL since 2015, so lot of experience from eashl 

Teams i look for: 

-Most likely finnish team

-Neon-Lite

-18+ players ( i am 21 years old)

if your team needs a goalie or D and have some interest or want me to try-out, contact me. My psn is :Tomboon47

• Like 3
  • Love it! 2

On 1/28/2022 at 9:36 PM, ANieves74 said:

Free LD/C for upcoming tournaments, I'm from Spain (Central Europe Server) but I can play in North Server too. No matter division and I can be backup if I can be part of the rotation in leagues and seasons.

Because my job I can't play every day but minimum I can play two days per week, some weeks I can play every day. When I can't play CHEL I play HUT, so I play NHL every day.

I speak English.

PSN: ANieves74
Discord: ANieves74#1654

Up

• Like 3

Both handed Defender open for tryouts for next ECL. My level should be fine for Neo and Core teams.

I am Interested in a team, which can offer lot of playtime outside ECL games too. Not interested in backup role.

Able to play few games as a goalie too if needed.

Message me here or PSN VilppiSami.

• Like 1

23 tuntia sitten, Janikka kirjoitti:

Free D and maybe G (depending on whether I can truly get into my stride as goalie in this version).

My last team, VISU Gaming, decided a lineup adjustment was in their best interest moving forward. For this reason I am looking for a new team.

I have played most of the current ECL era in Pro. RD is my preferred position on defense, but I can manage LD especially if I play that position consistently.

If you're looking for a developing young gun, you will have to look elsewhere. Besides that, hit me up if you're interested. I would love to continue in Pro if I can find a team playing at that level.

19 tuntia sitten, profiilipakki kirjoitti:

Free C/RW for upcoming tournaments

Mainly looking for a team from Pro

Sign these two gentlemen. 🥵🤤

edit: I might also be looking for a team.

Backup. Forward. RW/C preferably.

Edited by pakjiz
  • Like 13
  • Love it! 11

Hello!

I am a goalie.

165D9CA6-DCA0-4751-AEA6-CEB952937C20.jpeg.f5677befaec1396c6389395afa812d3b.jpeg

I am looking at my options here for future tournaments 💪

I’m not the most motivated cyber hockey player you can find, most likely won’t start grinding the game many days a week so some kind of backup role would probably suit me best 👍

Elite/pro or some cool lite teams with good potential hmu!

Best regards, Malcolm

• Like 13
  • Love it! 16